Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Damn Juice - be careful

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I agree damn juice be careful 😂😂

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Miserable form. He's gonna need back surgery, spinal fusion, if he can't get it right.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I don't even do snatch's your just asking for something to go wrong.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Oh, come on. At least he had the foresight to make sure the weights were sufficiently large to give clearance for his head to fit under the bar!😜

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Debating snatches on a strip club website is a novel-length "choose your own adventure" story just for perverts.

Profile picture for RustyLlewellyn
RustyLlewellyn
•

I'm so old. I read this and thought, "Oh hell, what did OJ do this time?"

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ Juice is a TUSCL inside-joke w.r.t. a TUSCLer that used to post on here

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Only when she’s on the rag will I avoid doing a snatch…

Get real! Juice got carpal tunnel from scratch offs! He’s not pumping anything iron!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Time to take an Advil:

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Ooooh. What a kick in the head that was. Excedrin headache #1! 🤕

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

After that kick he might be picking up parts of his skull!

Profile picture for LecherousMonk
LecherousMonk
•

Did Juice die?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement