Fight At The Golden Corral

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Fight Over Steak Leads to Golden Corral Melee

“All I wanted was some steak.”

http://newser.com/s316368

21 comments

• RamPaige
    3 years ago
    Fighting over terrible food is just sad.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    But they probably have a chocolate fountain there.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Don’t get between a bunch of fat fucks and their crappy food
  • RamPaige
    3 years ago
    shailynn The last time I was at a Golden Corral, I saw kids dipping their hands into the chocolate fountain.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    The closest Golden Corral to me has never reopened since Covid shut it down. No loss to me. I've never been to one.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    “shailynn The last time I was at a Golden Corral, I saw kids dipping their hands into the chocolate fountain.”

That’s not as bad as Juice drinking from it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Never been to one. But buffets aren't the same.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I love me some Golden Corral
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I always ensure to east past the point of explosive diarrhea. I'd fight for it too, it's worth dyin over in my mind. I'm about to watch a Jeff Foxworthy Golden Corral commericial on youtube rn to celebrate.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    There was a shortage of steak.
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    One guy is heard saying "All I wanted was some steak". First road rage, now steak rage!
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Sounds like a bunch of boomers. Fighting over bad food at a crappy low quality restaurant
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    This golden corral had a special that night for truck drivers and this was the result.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    First off - it’s just awful hearing folks insulting The Best Buffet in the USA! That hurts!

When you cross into Pa, it should require a passport check, as some spots are like another country. Don’t get between a mama bear and her cubs, and never get between a stuffed slob and his buffet! If there’s steak involved and the buffet is in Pa, I’d rather take my chances with a mama bear.

Folks in Pa have been known to shoot each other over snow shoveling disputes. There’s lots of anger in those folks!
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    I could understand this if there was a live wildebeest roamin’ the corral. But shitty cow meat. You hairless apes are morons. ROAR!!!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I just hope Rick the Cheesestick wasn’t hurt if he was there.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    a few years ago all over the news there were people fighting over the popeye's chicken sandwich. what's so great about this sandwich? was there a secret sauce in that sandwich that was some variation of liquid crack? i bought one last year and really wasn't that impressed.

should i go and check out golden corral and try out this wonderful steak?
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I never go to da golden carral. I take my sugar baby to da Taco Bell and treat her nice wit a good meal like a burrito Supreme, and if she had been reall good I get her a taco Supreme too
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Mackie! I hope you eat your sugar baby’s ass after that big burrito! Get those flapper Jack tiddies swinging - and get her singing from both ends!
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    The only violence I saw at Golden Corral was the staff calling the cops on a guy eating directly at the buffet with the serving spoons and his bare hands. He was, um, "large". His argument was he did not want to waste time taking the food back to his table. He ate all the fried chicken in about 5 minutes. It reminded me of the scene in "The Meaning of Life"
  • THE CHAINDOG
    3 years ago
    29 going on 30 working in LE , That looked like a big house riot!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion