tuscl

Septum Rings

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Friday, January 28, 2022 4:22 PM
I am very aware that girls want to create some individuality about themselves. Hair color, tattoos, clothes, make-up. It all creates an image the girl wants to project. But one thing that has become popular lately are Septum Rings. I'm not talking about a cute piercing where the girl has a small ring in one of her hostrils. Those can be kind of cute if they are small and to the side. No, I'm talking about the girl has the center of her nose pierced in between the two nostrils and the ring hangs down toward her lips. Here is one : [view link] I"m sorry, but at first glance, it looks like snot hanging down from their nose. I absolutely HATE these. After looking at them for a while, I almost want to attach a chain to the ring and pull them around by it. I've had sugar babies show up and I've asked if they would take them out. A couple of them admitted they were fake and the ring just pulls down out of the nose. What is the appeal of these. ? Is this another way of saying. " get off my lawn " ?

28 comments

• shadowcat
    2 years ago
    They just want to return to their roots. [view link]
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    IMO those are almost as bad as the other piercing, where women would do a facial piercing to resemble Marilyn Monroe’s mole. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone to have this that wasn’t addicted to drugs. Yeah I’m stereotyping but it’s probably accurate. [view link]
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    They are ugly. Makes the woman look like a bull.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    @Tetradon: BINGO! That's what I think every time I see a septum piercing- it looks like a cartoon bull from an old Bugs Bunny cartoon.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Add me to the list of guys who hate those things. They immediately knock off a couple of points, though it won't totally disqualify them from selling me a private dance.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    I’m not a fan of them, but it wouldn’t be a deal breaker for an other good looking girl with a nice personality and a suitably slutty disposition.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    otherwise, that is . . Z
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Yeah, we need an edit button.
  • RamPaige
    2 years ago
    That's a major turn off for me.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Not for me.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    With folks having issues with their sinuses - and a deviated septum, getting that area pierced seems risky. It doesn’t bother me. I kinda like the look. It’s a little edgy and freaky.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Cash, it's not surprising that you would like them. You probably keep a chain in your pocket, you latch onto it and pull them around by their nose. Then tie 'em up by it and leave 'em hanging. :-).
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I'm neutral on these. Depends on the dancer.
  • elmer
    2 years ago
    Shadowcat pic reminds me of looking at national geographics in the school library before we were old enough to buy Playboy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm indifferent to them. They look good but I don't care either way.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Warrior15, I’m not admitting to anything. But I may use a collar and leash from time to time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I'm indifferent w.r.t. piercings - only time they usually bother me is when they get in the way of my fun such as nipple-piercings which I don't necessarily find unattractive just that they get in the way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    My assumption w.r.t. girls with piercings is that they tend to be the "artsy"/creative types per se that often like to have their own style and kinda live according to their own rules per se which I find endearing at some level - although I imagine there are those that do it just to copy etc.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I thought septum jewelry hit its peak around 2007, but when I put “septum piercings” and “septum rings” into google trends it looked like it’s been on a continuous upswing until 2015–dropped, then rose again and hit a peak again early 2021. Didn’t realize how bad I was at paying attention to things lol
  • dutchman2000
    2 years ago
    Just NO!
  • LecherousMonk
    2 years ago
    I am with you. My current favorite has one, so I can definitely overlook it, but, yeah, not a fan.
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    I also don't like these. The nose piercings you referenced earlier where it's just one nostril, those look good. But septum piercings, Tetradon hit the nail on the....nose. Makes her look like a bull, it's not attractive at all to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Yeah, I've seen those rings, and not even in a strip club. I can tolerate it, but this is all. If the girl wears that, I think you can assume that she is ready to be fucked immediately. SJG
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    I’m not a fan.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    Not a fan of piercings in the same way I am not a fan of large or excessive tattoos. Neither are a deal breaker for me if I like everything else about her but I'd prefer her to not have either. I would prefer piercimgs slightly over tattoos and if she has piercings I would prefer a nose ring over pierced nipples.
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    Nicespice, apparently between TikTok, fast fashion and the pandemic the usual trend cycle is completely broken. Flare cut pants are back in. They haven't been gone long enough.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I’ve seen them I don’t mind them. I don’t even really notice them too much which I know it’s sounds crazy
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    Muddy clearly isn't looking at their faces, which is understandable in a strip club
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion