tuscl

In this day and age, how well well the young guy alone be treated?

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Wednesday, January 26, 2022 10:45 PM
As the title says, how well is a young guy more likely to have dancers approach him or be seen as a more viable option for money versus the old guy in the club? Are dancers still on the age-old old man equals better money and young single guy means wasted time? Or have views started changing in this day and age And when I mean young and single, I mean like the young guy comes alone or with one buddy and not a group?

27 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's not about age. Think Harder about why you might get ignored
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Only one way for you to find out 🙂
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This is likely a dancer preference more so than something that can be answered with basic logic. Some dancers will gravitate towards younger guys, as they find them more attractive. They might know, younger guys don’t generally have the money, that older guys have, but they might enjoy chatting more. Some dancers will focus on guys who are older, as they find that will maximize their earnings.
  • WavvyCain
    2 years ago
    I’m usually this guy and have noticed since the pandemic it has changed. Before I saw a lot of the women flocking to the older men but now are hanging with the young and single men. We have money just like the older ones, so that was always a dumb thing to me. A lot of the older guys I see at the clubs I go to are cheap anyways. The ones that post on here aren’t though they have fun. I hope some of the vets can chime in. My only thing is being black because some women judge and think I’m a pimp or drug dealer. I guess I can dress up but I don’t wanna wear a suit to a club.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    It really is dancer preference. I have learned to be less judgmental of customers that are outside of my typical demographic of choice (middle aged white men). I have a 31 year old who gives me about $500 each visit. Had a mid 30s Indian man who I always made $300-400 off of who sadly just moved to CA. These are both very recent and defy my usual "preference." I have also had good luck with West Africans in the past, most of whom are engineers and all are well educated. So now if I see a single man of any race or age sitting alone, I'm a lot more likely to approach them. (However, how young are we talking? I still don't prefer to dance for anyone who isn't at least a millenial, but I will). I remember once, I was starting my shift and there were barely any guys in there. There was a guy, middle aged, but did not look my type. He had on an oversized t shirt and baggy jeans, both were stained and splattered with paint. Be looked low class tbh. But I was bored and I immediately asked for dances and we hungout all night - he gave me almost a grand and went on to spend great money on me the entire time he was in Detroit working on a project. He even showed up to the club in pajama pants once but they let him in anyway because they knew. So, I've learned over the years that almost anyone is approachable as long as you can't smell their BO. I hate that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Hard to know what dancers think or what their situation is – i.e. some dancers for various reasons may not be that hard-up for $$$ (just dance on the side for a little extra-$$$ but may not really need-it or it’s not do-or-die if they don’t make $X; etc); if they are not that hard-up for $$$ then that may play into which type of custies they approach in that they may not be specifically looking for whom has the most $$$; etc. In general I think experienced dancers that are “all in” into dancing as a career, at least for the near-term, and it’s their main/sole income, seem more serious about their $$$ and it seems to me often go for the older guys b/c: + they assume the older guys are in a better financial position than younger guys + assume older guys will be easier to please and/or more respectful and thus easier to deal with + a lot of vet dancers complain about young guys seeing them (dancers) as potential hookups or someone they can date and will thus focus on trying to pick-up the dancer vs spending $$$ for the dancer’s company Of course these are all generalities and assumptions; but seems there may be something to it to some level. Then you have the young kinda party-girls that seem to treat the club as their hangout vs a place of business and can often put partying over making $$$ and they may gravitate towards guys their own age. As I’ve posted in the past, I started SCing semi-regularly at age-30 and was always clean-cut and looked young for my age and I def experienced dancers walking past me as if I was not even there and throw themselves at the silver-fox in the table next to me; especially at the more upscale clubs – the older I got I felt this happened much less and if anything the older I got the more I felt dancers would often approach me first b/f younger-guys. In any case – hard to know exactly how each dancer thinks – as is often the case, being a bit proactive in clubs usually pays dividends – i.e. if one is not being approached for w/e reason then being proactive about tipping and inviting dancers to your table for a drink can often get the ball rolling; etc.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    What's young and what's old? And I agree with Nina, it's a lot individual dancer preference. I think it's also highly variable from club to club. In the more party clubs, where throwing singles on stage or in your bottle service area is the primary income source, old guys are gonna probably take a back seat to the younger ones. In other clubs, where girls make money from dances and big tips on those dances, the older guys are more likely to demand more attention. In any case, not getting sufficient attention based on prejudice is usually curable quickly by tipping a couple girls on stage or smiling at a girl milling around. If those things don't work, deeper introspection might be in order.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I've never seen SCs as busy as they were before the 2008 financial crisis. Nowadays, dancers who have basic hustle and are not "locked down" by high-spenders seem to generally get around to rolling up on every available customer. Dancers who lack basic hustle are usually more aggravation than they're worth. Young or old, you can't beat out high-spenders except by being a known higher spender. In most of the US, dancers pay to work, they are not paid even minimum wage. So management may not feel like they have much reason to clear out the "dead wood". There will be the low-hustle losers, where it's super rando who they do or don't roll up on. It's not you it's them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    In general Stripper hoes assume older men are easier marks and younger ones are time wasters.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Age is only one factor when it comes to dancers filtering in or filtering out customers. The more important factors are wearing clean clothes, taking a shower, brushing your teeth, and presenting yourself as someone with an open and friendly personality. Depending on the club, those things will put you ahead of well over half the guys in the room (regardless of age) and make you more approachable. Also, don't wait for dancers to approach you. Go talk to them. Tip them while they're on stage. Strip clubs are pretty much the only buildings on Earth where women who are exponentially out of your league are motivated to talk to you. I mean, if you're genuinely willing to spend money, then this is a "shooting fish in a barrel" scenario.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I laugh at the concept of any women being out of my league, but I agree that strip clubs are one of very few places, where staring, leering, and what would be considered creepy behavior anyplace else, is encouraged.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I don't think that "staring, leering, and what would be considered creepy behavior" is encouraged behavior in a strip club. It might be tolerated or endured for the sake of revenue, but I don't think any dancer goes out onto the floor thinking "I hope I meet some really creepshow guys tonight!" The point is that hot women are incentivized to associate (and more) with guys that they would otherwise ignore in other settings. So, why not take advantage of that, slide off the bar stool, and talk to a dancer rather than waiting for her to hear the PL trying to call out to her psychically.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Yeah you're probably right that was a poor choice of words maybe we could swap out 'Encouraged" for "Tolerated".
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Scrub said "do i need to be senile to understand this language?" If that were true, then you'd understand it just fine.
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    @CMI who's Scrub?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    @Tiburon ... desertscrub. I'm assuming that you're one of the 120+ people who have him on 'Ignore'.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Pick the girl you want, the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with, and approach her yourself and make something happen with her. SJG
  • orionsmith
    2 years ago
    Seems like years since I have been in a strip club that was not almost dead or just had a small handful of dancers that are avg looks with only light contact almost air dances with high beer prices. Killed all the fun I remember a few years ago.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't get the point of waiting for a dancer to approach you. You're a man. Just approach the dancer you want . It's that easy. She won't reject your money.
  • orionsmith
    2 years ago
    I don't mind getting approached by dozens of hot dancers but I don't want just one way contact expensive dances nor do I like expensive drinks .
  • orionsmith
    2 years ago
    Dancers are busy or lazy if they see you looking and don't approach soon. I have seen much better looking girls workingTwin Peaks than strip clubs and strip clubs seem almost dead in comparison. Maybe strip clubs are busy late.
  • Elitis
    2 years ago
    I don't necessarily think it's an age issue. There are definitely dancers that target older guys under the (reasonable) assumption that they have more money to spend, but it isn't all that hard to get attention as a younger guy. Wear a suit or dress up. All the older men I see tend to, at the very least, wear a button-down shirt and some slacks. If you don't want to do that, make eye contact and smile more. If you look like you don't want to be approached, some just may not approach you. And, of course, you can always go up to them yourself instead of waiting. Or throw a few dollars while she's on stage.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Aside from age I think being approached sometimes has to do with if a dancer recognizes you. Since I travel a lot and go to many different clubs I may go into a club and not be back for a year, if ever. I think I get approached more in the clubs I am in more frequently. The one thing that blows my mind, I once got some lapdances from a dancer and we talked for awhile afterwards (nothing significant). I walk in the club 2 YEARS LATER and she immediately remembered me. This actually happens more often than you’d think to me. A lot of dancers have good memories when it comes to who is coming in and out of their clubs, I feel like if they’ve never seen you before sometimes they may be a little apprehensive to approach you.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I think some guys may have a more approachable vibe, and when a dancer approaches they may make conversation easier. If a guy has those qualities, then he should have more of a chance to get past the initial predispositions of a dancer.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @Icee youd be surprised friend. Youd be suprised
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Estafador. In what way?
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    Honestly this will depend on time of day, how busy it is, and how the money is flowing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion