tuscl

How short is too short?

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
Not short in the desertscrub sense, but reviews.

For our reviewers, is there a certain review length below which you automatically reject?

I know we're looking for certain details. In my case, the critical items are:
* A description of the dancer lineup. Number of girls, body type, ethnicity, general demeanor.
* Dance quality and mileage. Of course, DO NOT CONNECT GIRLS BY NAME TO EXTRAS.
* Dance prices

But I don't think there's a way to get this under 10 lines while keeping any kind of narrative.

7 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I don't expect anyone to put together reviews that match up to Papi or OWG, etc. I think what you laid out is reasonable. I'd also like to see some description of the club. That doesn't mean architectural schematics, but an idea if it's large versus small, a dive versus fancy.

It's really not a hard mark to hit, but some small degree of effort should go into it.
  • grand1511
    3 years ago
    Most of the reviews I reject are just a string if generalities that don't actually give any indication the reviewer was in the club. Drop in some solid details that prove you were there and a few solid opinions of the experience and you're aporived by me.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I bet I can say all that is 5 lines or less. Is this some kind of contest ?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Short for me is 500 words.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I googled it

Too Short is 5ft 7

Lulz
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Give me most of the basics and one or two bits of info that are helpful. That’s good enough. You don’t have to hit everything every time, especially if the club has been reviewed often. I’m also not a stickler for dance prices or cover charge if it’s identified on the club’s cover page.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Sorry for the extra post, to answer the question I bet you could do it in four well written sentences but some reviewers would reject it for being too short even if the content was there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion