tuscl

Choice of Music

I tried to submit this as a club review, however, and rightly so, it was determined to be more appropriate for a discussion. I am an online patron of 2001 Odyssey and have enjoyed it very much over the past couple of years. I hope to visit the club in person someday soon. Sometimes I have it on just to listen to the music, that is until recently. I can't really describe the crap they are playing, especially in the evenings and night time. To me, it sounds like the same song over and over. I would appreciate it if someone could enlighten me. I am not a dancer, but I don't see how anyone could dance to the tunes they insist on playing.

9 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's your experience so it's valid. Keep submitting it at different times if it gets rejected. Some just want reviews about hookers and not club experiences
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    If you're only talking about the music at the club, then that's a valid discussion. As a matter of fact, you'll likely get more engagement with it as a discussion. It is not a review.

If I'm a restaurant reviewer and I go to a new restaurant and only comment on the view, but say nothing about the food, then that review sucks.

You can also post a discussion from the club's profile page and it will associate the discussion with the club (just like a review), except that the discussion is also visible in the "Front Room" forum (hence, the greater engagement).
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Are there different forms of music that I enjoy listening to more than others. Sure, there is. I'm a classic rock guy and I hate Hip-Hop.

But what music is being played during a dance, I really don't care. If the girl is hot and doing what I want her to, then I'm not paying one bit of attention to the song. And as far as being able to dance to it, I don't think that matters either. If she's doing what I want her to do, then she's not really "dancing" anyway. ;-)
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    I agree with Warrior, but i do also like to see a girl dance on stage to a song I like. Even in clubs that play classic rock I don’t hear my favorites often. Occasionally I will tip the DJ to play one.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    A review consists of your personal experience. There's no right or wrong review. Not being a good writer doesn't make your experience any less valid.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    I'm like Warrior and Doctor. To me the music is just background noise and I'm paying attention to the dancer. I chuckle if a girl asks me about the music at the club because I don't really listen to it.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I think the girls should be able to pick the songs or at least the style of music they dance to. One of the factors, though admittedly a minor one, in picking out girls to do lap dances with is that we have the same taste in music. I recently told a girl while she was up on stage that I always liked the song she was dancing to, "Where Is My Mind" by the Pixies. She smiled at me and said she asked the DJ to play that and then we did some lap dances together. That type of thing has happened with me several times over the years.
  • Joedum5060
    3 years ago
    I hear what you say, but damn, I have to listen to the crap the DJ is playing. I'm online right now and the last song, and I use that word loosely, well, I can't even describe it. Logon for yourself. https://2001live.com/
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    I don't know why anyone would waste their time looking at a strip club online. Kinda defeats the point of getting close to young naked girls. You can see more on a webcam site if you are just into watching online.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion