tuscl

30 Worst Cities for Auto Theft

TheEckster
Wanna go clubbing?
Saturday, January 15, 2022 8:34 AM
If you go strip clubbing in these places you better watch out where you park your car! The list of the top 30 areas: 1. Bakersfield, CA 2. Denver, CO 3. Oakland, CA 4. Albuquerque, NM 5. Fairbanks, AK 6. Pueblo, CO 7. Yuba City, CA 8. Salt Lake City, UT 9. Billings, MT 10. Tacoma, WA 11. Tulsa, OK 12. St. Joseph, MO 13. Odessa, TX 14. Chattanooga, TN 15. San Jose, CA 16. Vallejo, CA 17. Los Angeles, CA 18. San Francisco, CA 19. Merced, CA 20. Salem, OR 21. Portland, OR 22. Memphis, TN 23. Detroit, MI 24. Amarillo, TX 25. Riverside, CA 26. Seattle, WA 27. Yakima, WA 28. Omaha, NE 29. Santa Maria, CA 30. Fresno, CA

22 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    Wouldn't of thought Denver but usually for stuff like this you wanna list your source. Or is this just coming from you?
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Ooh I can definitely believe it for Denver…
  • TheEckster
    2 years ago
    "Wouldn't of thought Denver but usually for stuff like this you wanna list your source." Here you go - [view link]
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    #7 Yuba City CA...out in the boon docks with a population of 70,000. ?
  • From978
    2 years ago
    Long ago I did some consulting work with the tactical unit of the Denver Police Department. One of their best stories was about the guy who stole cars by pretending to be the parking valet at strip clubs. It took them a month to catch him because the owners always reported phoney locations, instead of what actually happened.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This list seems off. The list the OP shows is cities - the article shows states. The article has NY, NJ and Pa in the safest states.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Do you work for one of those clickbait ad companies dude? Just asking, I mean it seems every post is one of those.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    i'm very surprised to see that chicago, nyc and newark, nj are not on this list. 11 of the cities are in cali. i wonder how many crime lists such as this one have 25-30% of cali cities ranked in their top 30.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    I am surprised Miami isn't on the list. It is the only city I frequent that I routinely see cars that I would like to steal. I never see Bugattis or Enzos cruising around in the mid-west.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Lots of California towns on that list. It must be easy to sell the parts in Cali .
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Most thefts of autos are for the more common makes of cars, most cars that are stolen by professionals are parted out for profits, so contrary to popular belief, high end, more expensive cars are not stolen as often.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I’m surprised there aren’t more Texas cities. One thing needed to realize, a lot of large cities you think should be there, well in those cities a lot of people don’t even own a car or if they do they seldom use them. I have friends in NYC that talk about going a month without touching their car.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    I’m really surprised Minneapolis is not on the list.
  • TheEckster
    2 years ago
    "Ooh I can definitely believe it for Denver…" [view link]
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Eckster seems to be operating, employed by, or addicted to list and stack blogs.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I’m sure this is by per capita during one year of statistics. It’s not accurate depicting longer term trends as AZ cities are always high on these lists due to proximity to the border. Popular cars get stolen and then driven to Mexico and sold fir their parts. It’s why our auto insurance is so high, so I wouldn’t believe this list.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Salt lake city surprised me
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    "The article has NY, NJ and Pa in the safest states." Can't speak for NY or PA, but in Jersey if you steal a car we hunt you down, shove the tail pipe in your mouth, and rev the engine for a good 2-3 minutes. Whether you survive or not, you won't be stealing any more cars after that.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Is TheEckster a valet parker? There's a bazillion posts on Stripperweb by air dancers about how lap dancers are ridden with communicable diseases. Maybe we're going to start getting ulterior motive posts over here too, along with club manager sham reviews.
  • Musterd21
    2 years ago
    I was surprised to see that Chicago was not on the list. Maybe I am safer there when I visit than I thought. lol
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    ^^^ How is your mother?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    misterorange - I thought this was a discussion of the high car theft cities? I’m not sure why you are telling others about a special type of NJ foreplay!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion