tuscl

Condom Manufacture in a Slump

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/glove…

Has your condom use increased or decreased during Covid?

I guess I’m bucking the trend. During the first Covid lull, I met my current fav. So I’m making fewer club visits due to Covid, but more OTC visits with her. So my condom usage has increased somewhat.

5 comments

• JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Decreased
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Fewer trips to Tijuana. Fewer trips to strip clubs, but that is mostly because my participation in the Sugar market has increased greatly. So I'm probably about the same. I've really tried to not let Covid 19 affect my life.
  • rickmacrodong
    3 years ago
    Op is condom needed if both people are clean? Is otc even worth it with condom i feel a regular lapdance is better than otc condom

The best would be using toys like plugs and dildos have you ever used those otc or itc
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Decreased because of less club trips. I have a feeling less club trips will be a permanent fixture in my life for the time being (mainly because of less travel work related).
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Cacaplop doesn't use condoms because his right hand (or waifu) can't get pregnant.

Mine has decreased in the club in 2022 (as I haven't clubbed in a few months) but increased outside of the club (as women are dating more after the worst of COVID).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion