tuscl

Extras in Florida at...a hockey game???

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 4:33 AM
Some guy called Kodak Black (rapper?) went to the Florida Panthers game tonight (they won...and so did my Panthers, Lightning parlay!), and at some point went to a suite...next door to the team's front office execs.

Then for some reason thought that nobody could see into the suite...the same suite he was looking out of....down to the ice and the crowd.

The quick video link is the NSFW link inside this link... I'll give her credit, she knows how to move her ass.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3401…

7 comments

• herbtcat
    3 years ago
    If you dig a little deeper (no pun intended) you'll see another, closer vid that shows she was just twerking with her ass grinding on him.

No judgement here....

Ok, I'm totally judging. But I guess celebs gotta be celebs. (Still have no idea who that guy is though.)
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Wait what???? Seriously?!!?

Damn it. It looks like she was banging him from a distance. If she was just twerking and giving a standing lap dance, that's super disappointing!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    That’s great! I give him credit for not giving a fuck, and going for it!

Those are some hardcore hockey fans! Nobody is looking up at the ass grinding action.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    I know Kodiak Black. Nice guy for a frickin’ bear. We partied in Anchorage. It really means something to party all night up there!

Not sure why he was in Florida. Just make sure you don’t get between him an his salmon. I saw the dude eatin’ a raw salmon while fucking a hairless ape whore. Disturbing as fuck. ROAR!!!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Kodiak Black - a great name for an Alaskan rapper! Lol!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Naughty Ice Dancing seems like a good potential NSFW sport. Grind on the guy till he nuts, without either of you falling off your skates.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Kodak black sucks. But he made cardi b famous. Wrote and produced most of her early music.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion