tuscl

The Morning After

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Saturday, January 8, 2022 6:52 PM
๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ- ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... [view link] LOL. It's always great when the good times are rolling. The bill comes due the next morning, when the head is fuzzy, what burned so good going down burns different coming out and a Silkwood shower is necessary to remove the smells of booze, perfume, pussy and smoke. LMAO. The funny thing is that, as much as one might regret it early the next morning, it's amazing how different one can feel about it later the next day. By lunch one might feel human again and by dinner time he might even be ready to do it all over again. ๐Ÿ˜‰

15 comments

• san_jose_guy
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    Life between hang overs, that is RickDugan. SJG
  • gSteph
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    But, if you want to stop (or slow it down), but can't, that might be the sign of a problem. At least, it was for me.
  • JamesSD
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    Try clubbing or mongering sober sometime.
  • ilbbaicnl
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    Maybe Duran Duran should have been named Mullet Mullet. [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    "Try clubbing or mongering sober sometime." Very Sound Words! The System(tm) but sober! SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    Rick doing his standup routine: [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ That is hilarious! ilbbaicnl +10 SJG
  • rickdugan
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    ===> "Try clubbing or mongering sober sometime." Why would I want to do a thing like that? Shit it's about the only time I CAN have a few anymore.
  • theeastcoast757
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    One of my favorite Duran Duran songs.
  • nicespice
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    Ooh nice choice with Duran Duran. And this song would probably be a decent background music choice when fucking. More decent than Christian music Groben anyways ๐Ÿ˜
  • MackTruck
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    shit! I dumped a load in dat hotel. I jope I didnt shit up your otc date, oops
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    I don't get hangovers. Don't know of that's good or bad
  • rickthelion
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    James ape told the smartest hairless ape on the planet "Try clubbing or mongering sober sometime." My bud rick appropriately bitch slapped him for that. Alcohol makes just about everything better. Hell, Iโ€™ve spent the last month or so in an alcoholic haze and Iโ€™m sure I had a frickinโ€™ blast doing all sorts of stuff. I canโ€™t really remember much, but Iโ€™m sure there was a road trip to see my cubs. Lots of fun family shit. Anyhoo, Iโ€™ve been experimenting with ways to keep the buzz going longer. Iโ€™ve discovered that it is a lot of fun if you soak a tampon in booze and shove it up your ass while youโ€™re two fisted drinking. But straight vodka is a better anal cocktail than something like a gimlet because it turns out that citric acid stings your rectum. Just wanting to share some rick wisdom. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    Also, Icey ape says that he doesnโ€™t get hangovers. That just means youโ€™re not drinking enough. You seriously need to get yourself some tampons and a jug of cheap vodka. ROAR!!!
  • Cashman1234
    โ€ข
    3 years ago
    A very entertaining discussion. When I was drinking - I knew the morning after was simply a few hours of discomfort for an otherwise crazy night of strip club escapades. In my view, the morning after was never miserable enough to stop me from planning another outing (in the very near future). Duran Duran had some great songs for a 1980โ€™s pop band. The college girls all loved them too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion