tuscl

Are women more attractive because of their ass or are they already attractive.

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Wednesday, January 5, 2022 4:54 PM
I saw this post on Reddit (yup, I go down the rabbit hole lol) and saw this picture: [view link] If you want the link to the subreddit thread here you go: [view link] On the left, she has a visibly large (or just long) nose and slim lips with a skinny but healthy body. Her looks not as sheen and she doesn't get me wanting to move mountains, but she ain't ugly. ON the right suddenly, she looks cuter, the rear is giving me a solid poker and I'm suddenly attracted. But clearly it's just enhancements. ANd it got me thinking about something. Does voluptuous assets on a women really make her prettier, perhaps justifying her self-confidence? Have we been warped and conditioned by social media to ONLY like big butts (I been a conisouir since I was 12 though it wasn't or isn't my top requirement and I have liked a lot of girls when I was a kid and ladies for less) and big tits? Has cosmetic surgery become so commonplace we can't see woman without large assests? Or perhaps it's just the enhancement of the photos we see online that compensate what they actually look like in person? What is the deal here? What is you guys and gals' thoughts on the matter?

34 comments

• NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    A lot of guys here like spinner types with small butts. I used to he one of those although my small butt was still perfect. I guess it's always been an ASSet of mine. Anyway, are age 25 my metabolism slowed down and I gained weight. A lot went to be boobs and ass. Now I have a great ass and it's a lot bigger than it used to be. But again, small or larger, it's always been an asset of mine. I think more proportionally curvaceous women look more "womanly" and get then on be found as more attractive. Again, there's plenty of love for smaller spinners, too.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "I think more proportionally curvaceous women look more "womanly" and get then on be found as more attractive." This. Those two pics are extreme ends of the spectrum. I much prefer a woman who has neither a boy's ass nor one that is cartoonishly large.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A nicer body makes anyone more attractive.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    To each his own - that ass is way to fat for me - not at all attractive. I think it’s a trick camera lens.
  • gobstopper007
    2 years ago
    I love the spinners. A pair of sexy toned legs gets me reaching for tip money every time. Amber recently posted a pic that was amazing.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I think there has been a shift in the popular culture and the view of an attractive female body type. I don’t have real data to support my analysis, but it seems there has been a shift towards curvaceous women as attractive. Many years ago, possibly 25-30 years ago, there were waif type models. Those models were basically stick figures, and they were considered the epitome of beauty. I believe Kate Moss was one of those models. She was a beautiful girl, but her body did nothing for me. This is likely where I get into trouble. I believe gay white males were determining the standards for female beauty. So, you got girls with flat chests, slender hips, flat asses, and sunken cheeks. They basically created a beauty standard that was like a young guy’s body. As the prevalence of hip hop culture and Latin culture moved into the popular mainstream markets, a shift began. Back in the late 1990’s Jennifer Lopez was considered to have a large butt - beyond the normal definition of female booty beauty. In my view, she has a great ass, but it is far from a big booty. The culture continued to shift through the 2000’s, and bigger butts have become very desirable. Compare the amazing booty of Nikki Minaj to Jennifer Lopez - and it’s obvious bigger butts have become more acceptable and desirable. To move farther - look at some of the Kardashian asses. We are fortunate that Nina gave us a peek at her gorgeous round cheeks. She has filled out perfectly as she has described. The photos posted by the OP are both very attractive views. The larger ass photo has become more acceptable and attractive as tastes have evolved and folks have become more accepting of big beautiful booties.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Tiburon I will play along and comment on your discussion. Male humans natural instinct identity healthy, fertile potential mates, the healthier the more attractive. However in the USA and the world societies influenced by the USA imperialism and propaganda, mass media and popular culture influence how we shape our views and opinions about beauty standards, body image, and physical attractiveness. That is why you are “attracted” to artificial enhanced “voluptuous” bodies creates with plastic surgery, photoshop, filters etc etc. Just follow your natural instinct and you will find that the healthiest more fertile woman is the most attractive.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Of course a hot body makes someone more attractive. Are you really asking if a hot body makes her face seem more attractive too? As far as those photos, I'd talk to the girl on the left but not the one on the right. Even if it wasn't both surgically as well as digitally enhanced, as it appears to have had both. The one on the right is downright gross.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Having a great ass will not make you, but bad ass will break you. If your face or other parts are a train wreck, then that ass is not going to help you into my wallet. It's the old "nice legs, shame about the face", call her "But'erface", or a Picasso - good from afar, but far from good. I'll joke that love is just a light switch away, but no, it isn't really. Otoh, a fat, ugly, cellulite, mudflap or other unattractive ass will ruin the whole deal. I hate to her go, but I love to watch her leave, unless she has a flabby or ginormous ass. I've been to clubs where a huge ass was such an asset, I couldn't get a dance. In 2017, Lookers eas packed with construction crews and fake asses. So packed it was literally shoulder to shoulder and you could not see her ass until you were in the lap dance room. She had a gorgeous face, great tits, a flat stomach, and just this bizarre mutant flesh ball growing out her backside. She thought I was all about and kept throwing it in my face until I thought I was going to be sick. So no, an ass will raise her stock, but it can also sink her.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Gammanu95 - those are some great sayings! I agree largely with your comments.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's not just about size. It's about the shape and it has to be proportionate. Plus some things look nicer in pictures than they feel in peraon.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    A woman needs fat. She just does for me. Gotta have those curves. My dick doesn't even work with some of these skeletons working in these clubs. Now there is a fine line between curvy and fat, chunky but you don't want to be up there looking like twig, that's not gonna work either. This anorexic, 90lb, bulimic bullshit idk where it came from but it has to go. Your allowed to eat. @Nina sounds like your aging like a good wine, that's what I'm talking about. From my angle I love boobs but I think ass is more important. Big ass with small tits is workable, no ass with big tits can be disappointing. But the good news is, any women can get an ass with no silicone help whatsoever. Just hit that gym, do them squats and you'll be all set. I would even say ass is even my best asset for myself, cause I'm always getting some in the gym. It's where there is the most equal opportunity in the looks world IMO. Even if your not a great looking girl, you can always get some sort of nice ass naturally.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    As to the OP title, my answer is…yes.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    High Heels and Makeup do the whole thing. Thigh high stockings also good. Don't need stuff which would have to be taken off. sJG
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    not any girl can just develop that thick big ass by hitting the gym. i've seen lots of girls that go to the gym and they have thick thighs but no assses. major reason: genetics. maybe because the pic is blurred but i had no idea that nina bambina has a nice ass. i already could tell she was at least an 8 from her first pic. her hair looks like it was pro-cut and that tanned skin of hers - nice!!! then add a nice ass to that mix and you have a potential fave you would forward to seeing at the club each and very time. the girl's pics that the op linked - the left i would give a dollar to leave. pic on the right - i like them big like virgo peridot but not like that on the pic. the bigness on that pic is at the point of being utterly ridiculous.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I’m afraid to hear Macktruck’s input on this thread…💨💨
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Didn't look at links in OP but I would say yes. I constantly see women who are ugly as fuck in the face but have a great ass.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I've long had the suspicion that the relevant thing here is the two different ideas of what it means to be feminine: even-tempered or weak. Men who see weakness as feminine like petite women. Otherwise, men are turned on by strong secondary sex characteristics. Which ones they focus on varies between cultures. Boobs in English-speaking cultures. Butts are the most common fixation, but how big is too big varies with culture and evolving beauty standards. High voice pitch is a big thing in South Central Asia, so they have all those female singers who can make your ears bleed.
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    I have a strong preference for spinners. I don’t get the big butt thing. Defined and toned can be nice but I’ve seen gorgeous girls wishing they looked like Kim Kardashian which blows my mind.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    THe makeup also helps her look more attractive. The before pic is just her with makeup and not super well done hair (it's done up enough). The after is a big butt which turns many of us on and makeup on the face to make sure she doesn't look like a horse. Real talk, Sarah jay has a BIT of a horse face, but her assets make up for it. SHe's not absolutely ugly, but the structure isn't model perfect without that ass. But I'd still take her out for dates. WOuld I if she was a skinny mini, or as some of the tusclers say "a spinner" probably not. Of course we're talking physical. Your hormones can change if you like the girl for who she is.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    also smooth skin shown in photos and videos add to the visual appeal.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    All this discussion about butter faces ....
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    One thing one learns from being on the TUSCL discussion board is how true the saying “beauty is in the eye of the beholder” really is – what people think is attractive, and what people find attractive, is def all over the place. Another thing I’ve noticed is the ethnic angle – in “general” it seems black and Latino guys are more into the thick/curvy/voluptuous women, whereas European/Anglo guys seem on avg to prefer the thin small-butt women (one exception I find is w/ Italian/Italian-decent guys that also seem to like voluptuous women) – this can somewhat be confirmed in the presence of big/enhanced butts usually being much more prevalent among black and Latina dancers/clubs – me being a Cuban-guy having been raised in Cuban-heavy Miami, it was uncommon to find other Cuban-guys that were into thin/skinny/non-curvy girls. w.r.t. the pic in the OP, the one on the right (enhanced) would def get my attention more in the club and would def have a much-higher probability of getting-dances from me. I’m middle-age and my pref for voluptuousness/curvy women def didn’t occur b/c of social-media; it’s just my innate pref and perhaps somehow someway influenced by my Hispanic roots – as w/ many things, hard to know how much something is nature vs nurture/environment – but I think w.r.t. what we find attractive it may be something we are born with. No one ever told me who I should be attracted to – even as a kid, especially once I entered puberty, I was just way more turned-on by the sight of curvy/voluptuous women vs girls that just had a pretty-face – even as a kid/teen, I was more attracted to older women (late-20s thru early-40s) b/c they were often more filled-out (bigger-tits; wider-hips; meatier thighs; which is what innately has always turned me on). As I’ve often posted in the past, the bod, especially a voluptuous bod, is way more important to me than the face – as I’ve posted in the past, I rarely will turn down a dancer whose bod I like b/c of her face, but have turned down many “pretty dancers” b/c their bod didn’t do anything for me. So for me a girl packin’ in the ass and/or titties area will def go up a few notches in the 1-10 scale – I recall one time way back in my late-teens/early-20s that I was at a large public hospital downhere in Miami for a doc’s appointment – this is where most people w/o insurance went at the time – I recall I was sitting outside waiting for my appointment and about 10-feet-away is a thick-ebony – for w/e reason she turned back and looked at me more than once but I didn’t think much of it or her – she was wearing a long skirt but she didn’t necessarily have a huge-ass sticking out or anything to grab my personal-attention – she was wearing a very tight long-sleeve white elastic type top but I didn’t think much of her b/c nothing about her necessarily caught my eye – a few minutes later she turned around and OMG she had some MASSIVE DD natural tits that were supa-full and supa-firm (she seemed in her early-20s) – needless to say that for me she went for a meh ‘5’ to about a ‘9’ that I wanted to jump her bones immediately b/c of her massive natural tits – so yeah; for me personally, a big ass and/or big tits def make a dancer/woman go up several notches and will def go from “meh not really that interested” to “damn I want that”.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Pretty face, check; nice boobs, check; nice legs, check; big ass, cancel, delete, drink a beer. Love the spinners. Pretty face, fit, slim, tight round ass. When I was a kid fat ass was an insult, now it's a compliment. Then again, we made tv's had a steel and textile industry and gas was 32 cents.
  • alldaylong
    2 years ago
    If you're basing your attraction on what pop culture is telling you, turn in your man card and lorena bobbitt your dick off; it doesn't belongs to you.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    "Then again, we made tv's had a steel and textile industry and gas was 32 cents." Fuck you're old.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I remember when thunder thighs was an insult and now it's supposed to be a compliment. I can't see it as one though lol
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I like women with some ass and thighs, with a lot of it. SJG
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    "When I was a kid fat ass was an insult, now it's a compliment." Even though you were a kid when Abe Lincoln was pres, the same was true in the late 1980s and 90s when you were about 100. My mom and I were talking about how back in her days of stripping (late 80s into the 90s), women would be turned down from clubs for having a butt too big and if they were hired, other dancers used it as an insult. Today, even some of the higher end clubs are accepting girls with big asses so long as they are toned women.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    My math was a bit off, you'd already surpassed 100 by then but you get the idea. The standard of beauty has changed.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    !!!!!!!! SJG Milk'n Blues - Hey Baby! | Academia do Rock Sessions [view link] [view link]
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    I think i saw her instagram years ago she had a headline saying something like thiccest indian woman or baddest indian woman or something. That is not just body surgery her skin color is lighter and more evenly colored and her face features have changed.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I like bubble butts with a mix of muscle and fat that really pop against the thighs. I HATE giant flat butts with no bubble or pop against GINORMOUS thighs. Some women need to switch their workouts I think. But you know what there's millions if not billions of men who love that shit so fuck all the haters like me 😂
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion