tuscl

Which black dive Sc to go to on 1st Jan in Miami?

Fullon
clubbing on a budget!!!$!!!
Friday, December 31, 2021 2:03 PM
I am planning on going to one black dive bar SC on the first of Jan (tomorrow) and looking for suggestions from the clubbers based on their recent visit(November and December), on how was the mileage, dancers in the afternoon? I like high mileage dances 😛😛.

6 comments

• Garfield84
    2 years ago
    Ask papi chulo. There so many SCs in soFlo. I haven’t been to an all black club in south Florida in years . Old Rolex, KOD, and the office . None of which was high mileage IMO. Cheetah Hallandale is the spot. Periodt. With a “t” like the kids say My top 5 in soFla are not all black clubs but it’s black women there 1. Cheetah Hallandale 2. Tootsies 3. Diamond Dolls 4. Vixens (Davie FL) 5. Everybody else 🤣
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    As a general comment, clubs where the customers are mostly black men under 40 are usually low contact in my experience. Seems like all these guys generally want to do is throw singles at dancers' butts. These clubs attract dancers who prefer to avoid even 2-way contact, even if that means they make less money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I haven’t done a lot of SCing lately – I had restarted my SCing back in May after getting my Covid-vax after not having SCed for 14-months during Covid. Starting in May I made the rounds to a couple of the black clubs but IMO they did not rebound as well as the larger mixed-clubs – the local black clubs didn’t seem to have a lot of dancers and a lot of the old-vets were not there anymore – I made a few more visits but eventually gave up on the black-clubs b/c they weren’t doing it for me; not that many dancers and the ones there didn’t dance as well as the old vets; I haven't been to a black-club in a couple of months so IDK the exact current state. I can’t recommend a specific black club at the moment – you’d have to poke your head in and see how it is and if it’s not doing it for you then try another one – pre-Covid when I hit the black-clubs I usually hit them on dayshift b/c at night it was often more party-oriented and the dancers wanted more $$$ for giving less-mileage. You can give The Body Club, Club Climaxxx, and Mint Lounge, a try (w.r.t. the Mint whether it’s dayshift or nighthshift I try to get their earlier if I can b/c it’s a very-small club w/ limited-parking) – Foxxy Lady has had a decent nightshift lately but the club’s M.O. has changed a bit in that there are a few Latinas (and sometimes a white girl or two); Foxxy has had a pretty-good vibe w/ a pretty-good # of dancers but the mileage @ Foxxy has traditionally been moderate and the girls kinda on the smaller-side vs thick – I also try to get Foxxy not too-late (by 10pm or so) b/c the club is very-small w/ limited-parking. Goldfinger in Sunrise is mixed but seems it may have a good # of AA dancers these days after the nearby Vegas Cabaret closed and seems those dancers moved-over to Goldfinger (Goldfinger is mixed thus lap-dances are $25 but the small dancer-rooms offer pretty-good privacy). I haven't been to The Office in a few years b/c it was kinda a party-club w/ hit-or-miss mileage and not a lot of good-seating to get dances - dayshift at The Office was always meh in the past; nightshift would get busy so I'd try to get there by 10pm.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Since the black clubs weren’t doing for me post-Covid, I started hitting the mixed-clubs and settled-in on Cheetah Hallandale. As @Garfield mentioned, Cheetah Hallandale probably has the best-dance-mileage – this is mainly b/c unlike most SoFlo clubs Cheetah Hallandale does not have private-VIP rooms (city ordinance) so the girls (particularly the Cubanas) turn up the heat during the dances to keep you spending – SoFlo lap-dances are supposed to be topless-only but Cheetah Hallandale is the only mixed-club where a fair # of girls go full-nude during the lap-dances (although not all do). Some tidbits about Cheetah Hallandale: + mixed-club – mostly Cubanas – but on nightshift, particularly Fr/Sat, there are some AAs – there are also some non-Cuban Latinas (Colombian; Venezuelan, etc) – good variety of body-styles but it leans towards medium-build/thickish girls and a good # are enhanced + decent-sized club midtier/entry-level-upscale w/ parking on all 4-sides of the building although at night the spots in the front-part of the club are reserved for paid-parking + gets busy at night – late-afternoons is not bad particularly late-week late-afternoons but the better talent is at night – no cover on dasyshift (b/f 6pm I believe); nightshift cover can get up to $20 which is more common these days in many-clubs post-Covid + $10 floor-dances – can be pretty-good mileage depending on the dancer - $25 lap-dances in shared LD-room – I tend to stick to the $25 dances b/c mileage is more consistent – there is a dance-counter the in $25-LD-area; he walks the dance-area from side-to-side every couple of songs but he doesn’t intrude (I think he does it b/c he’s required to by the club but it doesn’t seem to have any effect on the mileage) + the girls here, particularly the Cubanas, can be pretty-aggressive – this is both good and bad – good b/c you have a lot of girls approaching vs sitting around looking at their phones – it can be bad b/c some of them can be ROBs – since they can’t make the big VIP $$$ some of them over-count songs and it can be more prevalent here than other clubs + w.r.t. girls over-counting – my M.O. is to use my cellphone stopwatch to keep track of the dances – I do this so I can be more-sure of the dances I’ve done – I time a few songs while I’m sitting around to get a feel of the song lengths – they usually vary b/w 3 and 3.5 minutes – then when I get dances I kickoff the stopwatch in my phone to keep track of how long I’ve been getting dances – so if I got dances for let’s say 10-minutes that tells me I’ve done 3-songs – some girls that try to over-count me saying we did 4 or more, often times back-down when I show them I’ve been timing the dances (seems some of them are banking on the fact many guys are distracted w/ the dances and not sure of how many songs they’ve done so they pay up) – the dance-counter keeps track but it’s a crapshoot whether he’s honest or not – some do the right-thing when there’s a dispute on song-count, and some try to help out the dancer in ripping-off the custy – when there has been a dispute I show the dance-counter I’ve been timing the songs and he usually gives the correct-count – not trying to say every girl here tries to over-count, but it does seem to happen more than the other mixed-clubs + also – a lot of the Cubanas immediately try to reach for your wiener to give you a handjob during the LDs so they can get a fat-tip – if you’re not interested in a HJ then don’t let them give you one b/c they expect a tip at the end – and some of them will demand an outrageous tip like $100 extra just for the HJ – my M.O. is to not let them give me one if I’m not interested, but if I let them play w/ my bare-dick I’ll give them a tip of an extra-song or so (e.g. if I get 3 $25 LDs I’ll give her $100 total) – and if I bust a nut w/ the HJ I’ll give them a $40 tip or so on top of the dances (keep in mind the girls gotta give the house $5 out of $25 LD they give; they don’t give the house anything for the $10 floor-dances) - I've actually banged a few girls in the LD-room but it's not necessarily common (when something like this happens I naturally pay a bigger tip of like $100 on top of the dances) Cheetah Hallandale is a fun-club w/ probably the best dance-mileage in SoFlo – the main things to keep in mind is there are no private VIP rooms although some girls still pitch “VIP” but it’s just an open VIP seating area so not worth-it – and the 2nd-thing to keep in mind is to keep track of the songs when getting dances.
  • Fullon
    2 years ago
    I have not been to SC since last year (2020) and will be dropping my friend at Miami around 1 pm tomorrow, so maybe I will try to go for the body or mint, or climaxxx (for nostalgic reasons), and partake in $5 dances. The cheetah will be for a later day and time. Thanks a lot.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    What was the verdict?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion