tuscl

$2000 a month for a texting buddy

https://nypost.com/2021/12/28/my-sugar-d…

I've heard tales that such PL's existed. Never seen it with my own eyes. Sounds like the PL version of bigfoot or the Lochness monster. Truly nobody could be this pathetic right?...right?

10 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    Let me find this PL - I’ll undercut this ho and I’ll txt him for only $1,500 a month.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Clearly, too much money, combined with too much lonely.

Damn, hope he got to hold her hand once.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I think she's full of shit and just fishing for takers. You see the end of the article noted that she lost her sugar daddy when she moved to a new state, and is looking for another (text only, of course).
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    It really is funny how many girls put Platonic on their SA profile. I think there is some Urban Legend going around that wealthy men will pay lots of money to just be thier friend. I know there are a few girls that put that on there in case someone they know discovers their profile. But some are honestly looking for a "nothing physical" type of arrangement.

NEXT !!!
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    I have a buddy who flys 1st class cross country to nyc, and pays a professional nyc dominatrix to dress him up in cat ears and draw whisker makeup on him, and then ties him down and rails him in in the ass with a strap on. All at some high end fancy dress sex club. He lives a very posh lifestyle… fancy cars, vacations in Ibiza, wine collection, designer clothes, etc etc. This guy is educated, a VP at his company, makes $200k+/yr, and is married to lady who also makes bank and allows/supports this activity. No kids. So they can afford it.

I wouldn’t do that shit if the dominatrix paid ME. But my buddy’s lifestyle shows that there are people with the disposable income to do whatever they please, however backwards it seems to the rest of it. So I have zero doubt that there is an idiot giving away $2k/month to some SB for zero sex.

As far as I’m concerned, all I need is a $40 HJ in some sordid corner of a local strip club, but then that’s why I’m on tuscl!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I wouldn't have any high level of confidence it's a true story. But if it is, I don't see how the guy is particularly idiotic. This is all about us appeasing out little heads. What his little head head wants is seriously odd. But nobody has a smart little head.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Rriiiiight . . .
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    For rich men that's nothing though
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    If it wasn't for the bit about losing him when she moved, I'd buy it. But if all you're doing is texting, what the fuck difference does it make what state you live in? Sounds like someone wanted to drive traffic to their OF page.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Scrubbaroo: ok first that is pretty funny. Second, I live in seattle and work for one of the big global software companies. I am a low end nobody at my company, but even so do well enough. The sad truth is I work with plenty of guys that make 500k, 1M, 2M, and more each year because they happen to be good at a specific thing that’s a big deal at the moment, and bc they’re at the right company that has shit mountains of cash. I worked in IT my whole life and thought that making $150k or $200k was pretty baller. Little did I know. When I started in software a few years back, I was actually shocked at the money floating around. It’s frankly gross but it’s real and these creeps can buy whatever they want without even thinking about the expense. I think that maybe the more money you have, maybe the more fucked up your tastes are? Anyway, give me a $40 handjob any day of the week. Haha
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion