tuscl

Lunchtime Poll: Best Place to Freshen Up

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
If you’re a serial clubber, what’s your preferred place to freshen up. Change your undies, wash your balls, clean shirt and mouth wash.

I’ve done them all

Rest stop bathroom on Interstate
Your Car in club parking lot
McDonalds bathroom

12 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Not McDonalds.

The statistical chance that Crazyjoe is in the next stall is very low...

...but not zero.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Not serial clubber now but when I was I used to go to go to my Fitness Club when it was 24×7 and shower up.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Lunchtime ? What time do you eat lunch ?

I have changed clothes in my car/truck numerous times.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    My office building has a locker room (including shower) available 24x7. Used it many times pre-divorce & pre-COVID. Now days, home is completely convenient.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Yup car mcdonalds, bathroom. On the road if I get a baby wipe bath hell I'm livin the high life
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Gym locker room, Home Depot bathroom, Interstate hotel lobby bathroom (you gotta walk into there like you belong there - but they’re the best public bathrooms)
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Change clothes in the car. Freshen up in the cleanest gas station bathroom I could find. After I was done the perfume smell was gone but I'd smell like I spent an hour soaking in hand sanitizer.
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    Wet wipes, club bathroom, then if needed a stop by the gym for a shower. Perfume is often the biggest challenge.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Do all that t home before you go to the club..
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’ve done the change several times in the K Mart parking lot - partially inside the car and partially outside my car. It was less comfortable when I was a younger monger with a sedan.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    How happy do you think I am that I don't need to do any of that.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Korean Bathhouse/Spa that is open 24/7
    I can shower, shave, brush my teeth, soak in the hot tub, get a body scrub, relax in the steam room,
    and the heated rooms, get a massage to freshen up...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion