tuscl

I’ve got a feeling ‘22 is gonna be a bad year…

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
Tuesday, December 21, 2021 9:58 PM
I’d like to remind all of you perverts that Soylent Green is set in the year 2022. Think about that…

13 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    -insert joke here about “2020, too”-
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Soylent Green ist Menschenfleisch! [view link]
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    Can't happen... Charlton Heston died in 2008. Enjoy your Soylent Salad.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Getting needle jabs of this mRNA Immuno Disabler into arms seems to be a central component of an extremely nefarious plan. Biden is still today doubling down on telling people to get the needle jabs, even though there is no medical reason for this at all. It is not safe or effective, and the key parameter is that it is not needed. Anthony Fauci, Donald Trump, and Joseph Biden are now just shadows on the chess board. The hysteria is being manufactured, and so like was the COVID outbreak. I'm talken by statements made by this outgoing NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins [view link] [view link] here, he is so behind all of these new drugs and this so called "vaccine". Seems like these mRNA Immuno Disablers are the real reason for the whole thing. [view link] This will be beyond my time 'cause the FDA is still holding to 75 years to release all of the data. There will be people disinterring corpses so that genetic identification can be used to make sure that the perpetrators are really dead. SJG The White Stripes - Under Amazonian Lights [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ What a twat.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ Enjoying mRNA Immuno Disablers I presume. There is no medial reason for this, no justification. SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    One thing's for sure, Joe Manchin and rickdugan will make sure nobody's getting any dead people brittle unless they work or fuck creepy alcoholics for it.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Very, very bad year The Purge Skynet defense grid is smashed
  • kilgoretrout12
    3 years ago
    I did like The Who reference .
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Soylent Green...its made of trolls!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I bought March madness tickets for 2022 just like I did for 2020. Wonder if I’ll get screwed again!?!?! I held off on booking my hotel for now just to be safe.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    2022 is going to be awesome! Beans and government cheese for everyone!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    We have to shut off the COVID hysteria, and shut it off at its source(s), otherwise we will end up eating Soylent Green. SJG Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild (Live at Farm Aid 1986) [view link] Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild (Live 2006) [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion