tuscl

Huge boobs ddd or bigger

Where are all the huge boobs strippers im talking at least DDD or bigger at? In So cal especially. Even in Las vegas rhino it was hard to find? I go to strip clubs to fi d fantasy women not averqge women but its so hard to find the suoer big boobed women anymore. Any suggestions? From what I read on here Jordan will be a must viait from Bourbon Street in phoenix and Bruna at Desire in rhode island but im prolly never going to rhode island haha. But planning to visit Bourbon when i can.

13 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    Yo dude if you message Subraman and San_Jose_Guy they are starting this rad organization of fat girls with big boobs and goats. Reach out to them and they’ll hook you up.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    Houston. Clubs there are swarming with them.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    It's funny the club I started going to in my journeys which overall sucks had a day shift dancer with some of the greatest boobs I've seen in a club. Naturals bigger than D cups are rare in general and even rarer on strippers.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    You might try staking out your local chiropractor
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    You can use this to hold you over.

https://www.chelseacharms.com/home.html
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    ^ she's fucking disgusting nope not even if it's free and came with a gift
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    elmer - I saw her in person at the Goldrush in Atlanta about 15 years ago. It was a freak show.
  • Ivandrago2020
    3 years ago
    Scrub- what are u talking about?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Last I heard she was moving somewhere in Cali: https://www.patreon.com/Meshellmoon .
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I mourn the proliferation of small-breasted strippers. It is not sexy to get a lap dance with a woman banging her sternum against my face.

Even when I visited my friend in Atlanta and went to heavily black (Club Blaze) or Latina (Club Platinum dayshift) clubs, very few were C or greater, let alone Bruna's glorious DDDs.

A stripper with small tits is like a boxer with short arms--technically they can do the job, but they're significantly disadvantaged.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ You lost, sugar tits?
  • azdd
    3 years ago
    Re the OP’s reference to Jordan at Bourbon Street in Phoenix, she has large tits, but I don’t know if they are DDD+. Definitely DD at least, and fun to play with. If you come back to Bourbon at night look for Honey. She has magnificent tits, but also a big ass to go with them. I never go to Bandaids in Phoenix, but I hear from other PLs about some massive fun bags over there. At least a couple of the Cubans at the HiLiter are pretty big. The biggest in town used to be Sandy at Centerfolds, holy shit I miss that girl. Don’t know where she went after CFs was closed for so long.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion