tuscl

Palm hair

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
How many of your own posts can you like before hair starts growing on your palms?

7 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I never understood this. Isn't it a given that you should like your own posts? It's the mark of a needy attention whore.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I guess Icey has hairy hands then. He regularly "Likes" them. I didn't even know it was possible until someone else pointed out Icey doing that.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    My opinion is that the guys who like their own posts had palm hair before they started liking their own posts
    What like your own posts is, really it’s just an indication that your dick is very small.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    ^ On Cue . Hilarious.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    When Founder was asking for suggestions to the site several months ago, I had suggested Founder to add something that would show the Up Votes and Down Votes for each member. Maybe have each member ranked according to their ratio of likes and dislikes. My point was to show people like Icey , CJKent and SJG that people did not agree with what they said. Rick Dugan pointed out the fallacy in a ratio like that on this Board. Many people create troll accounts so they could just Like their own posts from all the different profiles , making themselves look good.

Being someone that never has thought about creating a troll profile, I didn't think about that. So there is no such ranking system on TUSCL.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I have an acquaintance on social media that is in the same sports groups I’m in. He’s socially awkward and pretty weird - think Alucard weird.

He “likes” every one of his own posts and people call him out and it’s hilarious cite reasons to like his own stuff.

If he’s any indication of the type of person that likes their owns posts, then I can understand why some here do.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ The two greatest offenders here, Icey and Cacaplop, are friendless loser jerkoffs.

Do you clowns think no one can see where your likes come from, or are you just letting your freak flag fly?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion