tuscl

OT: It is awesome to be a Patriots fan

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Tuesday, December 7, 2021 4:20 AM
Just sayin. We lose Brady, a truly generational talent. But do we curl up in a ball and quit? Hell no! We completely re-engineer the offense for a different type of QB, turn the defense into a fucking juggernaut and rocket back to a top spot in the AFC. It is the Patriots Way. Great players buy into the system, including Do Your Job. Bill Belichick is clearly the best coach and GM in the history of the game.

16 comments

• motorhead
    3 years ago
    “Bill Belichick is clearly the best coach and GM in the history of the game” I hate the Patriots - but this is a true statement. It’s undeniable and the race isn’t even close
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Not a fan and not a hater and can't argue here. Maybe the Lombardi era Packers? In my time watching football, a distant second place would be the DeBartolo/Walsh Niners.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    "We"? As if you had anything to do with it. 😂🤣😉
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I thought no the patriots rolled up in a ball and quit last year, 2020 season. Good rebound for 2021. Even Brady said they’re a good team when he defeated them earlier this year.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Everyone is dreaming of a Tampa / New England Super Bowl.
  • Salty.Nutz
    3 years ago
    The patriots run the same play over and over. The offense is not re-engineerd. they use different personel/formations/motions to run the same play over and over again. Thats why bill let go of tom brady.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    @Salty: They are constantly reinventing their game plan, which is one of the challenging parts of playing for the Pats. @Desert: The wind was whipping at 25 mph. Even extra point kicks were hard to make, nevermind an aerial passing attack. True fans of the game understand these conditions and learn to appreciate the strategy elements of dealing with them.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    No question they are good, but Buffalo's fans are way more loyal and much tougher than you guy's, whenever there's an inclement weather game in Foxboro by the end of the third quarter there's lots of empty seats in the stadium, in Buffalo those fans stay till the bitter end.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Fuck you. That is all.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    The knock on Buffalo is that if you get a lead on them, Josh Allen will press and try to make plays that aren't there. Couple that with the wind and you get something like last night. You get a team that can beat the Chiefs in Arrowhead then stink it up against the Jaguars. The Pats' win streak has come against overrated (Browns, Titans, Bills) or not very good teams. If they beat Indy in Indy, and I know they can, they're poised to make a deep run. Brady-Belichick Bowl II for the Lombardi? I could see it. And we all know postseason Brady is a whole different animal.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Went to a game in Buffalo a couple years ago it was barely raining and more than half the Buffalo fans left before halfway through the 3rd quarter. Buffalo fans are about being jackasses at the tailgate.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    holy shit - the qb only attempted to throw the ball 3 times and the team still won? so buffalo knew what the pats were going to do and still couldn't stop them? that's real impressive. sure the way the pats play won't be pleasing to the eye, but that's the way they have to play with the lack of all pro offensive playmakers. and their team defense could most likely be the best one in the nfl right now.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Domes are for pussies. Real men play football in the weather.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    LOL
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @rick, the truest football is played in places like Green Bay, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, New England. Yet it seems like the league wants to make it a track meet. If weather calls for a sixth offensive lineman, put in a sixth offensive lineman and don't bitch about it. Fuck domes. Domed stadiums should have artificial snowmakers, turned on full blast for any game after Thanksgiving.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The wind was 25-35 mph last night with gusts up to 60 mph. I doubt many here would go to the store in that weather. Buffalo has good and loyal fans. It makes the Pats winning even better. Perfect strip club night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion