tuscl

Detroit Dancer Brought a Gun with Her to Work

BubbleYum
Blow me. šŸ˜™ Pronouns: hoe/heaux
Friday, December 3, 2021 7:19 AM
I don't want to say which club because of the amount of people I personally know who visit this site. [view link]

18 comments

• motorhead
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    At least another ā€œwoman shootā€™s herself in vaginaā€ story was avoided
  • shadowcat
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    About a month ago at my favorite club one of my favorites came in, and waved to me on the way to the dressing room. I few minutes later I saw her leave the club. Damn! Then in another few minutes she came back and went straight to the dressing room. After she changed she came straight to me and explained that she had accidently brought her gun into the club and had to take it back out to her car.
  • Cashman1234
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Iā€™m not sure what to think when I read these stories. Itā€™s definitely scary hearing of dancers bringing guns to the club. It could easily be misused - and cause harm to many folks. I donā€™t keep up with gun carry laws, so I donā€™t know about the legality of it, if someone has the proper permits. I work in a corporate bank office, in suburban NJ. I never think about a coworker being armed when Iā€™m at work. I know itā€™s very different, but everyone should feel safe when they are working, and that includes dancers. My initial thought was - I hope that dancer isnā€™t being stalked and is bringing the gun because sheā€™s afraid of some creep. There are customers who canā€™t separate itc from the outside world. That can be frightening for many dancers. Hopefully that wasnā€™t the reason for her bringing that gun to the club.
  • PhredJohnson
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Other than police officers, I canā€™t think of any other job more appropriate to carry than a dancer.
  • NinaBambina
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    The only problem I see with that is how much alcohol (and other drugs) are consumed in most clubs. Guns and alcohol don't mix. I think dancers carrying something like a taser or pepper spray would be more appropriate.
  • rattdog
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    twist: it was adam baldwin that brought in a prop gun into the strip club. oh shit wait....
  • Cashman1234
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    If it was Alec Baldwin - Iā€™d be more frightened than seeing Plaxico Burress packing in the club! Iā€™m a NY Giants fan - so that is a dated reference.
  • Cashman1234
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Nina makes a great point. I was curious to hear her insight on this situation.
  • jackslash
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    "She told me a dancer had brought a handgun in to give it to her boyfriend during her shift." That sounds sketchy. And stupid. Lock the gun in your car if you want to give it to your boyfriend for his latest robbery or whatever. Even if the dancer had a concealed carry permit, Michigan law says you can't carry in a bar.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Lots of girls being guns to work. Almost all have some kind of weapon whether it's a tazer pepper spray knife whatever
  • DeclineToState
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    ->@Cashman: "I donā€™t keep up with gun carry laws, so I donā€™t know about the legality of it, if someone has the proper permits." There's a case pending in US Supreme Court on 2nd Amendment as applied to concealed carry. Ruling will be released in mid-2022 and will have nationwide effect as to which type of state and local restrictions on concealed carry are valid under 2nd Amendment versus not.
  • Cashman1234
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Thank you DeclinetoState.
  • BubbleYum
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Having a taser or pepper spray is far different than carrying a gun with the intent to hand it off to someone else.
  • nicespice
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Somewhat off topic but I really donā€™t get it when boyfriends come to the club to pick something up. Especially when itā€™s small stuff like $40. Like it canā€™t wait a few hours? šŸ˜‘
  • NinaBambina
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    ^if I see something like that I'm guessing it's drug related. Maybe I'm just paranoid.
  • motorhead
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Dancerā€™s boyfriends use drugs?? Never would have saw that coming
  • SirLapdancealot
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    So when I read that she said her boyfriend wanted her to carry it, it could be interpreted two ways: 1) he wanted her to carry it for her own protection 2) he wanted her to carry it for him to get from her later Also she could have been just saying it as an excuse to see if management would give her a pass. Like since she was doing a favor for her boyfriend it was an honest mistake. Regardless it was a bad move to bring it in the club. Also I thought it was harsh to fire her for it. Just tell her she can't bring it in, so either she can't work or she has to lock it up in her car. I'm wondering where she is on the club earnings scale or management shit list.
  • misterorange
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Too bad that girl who got murdered last month didn't have a gun with her. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion