• Muddy
    3 years ago
    Burr is the man
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    💣
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    One of my all time favorite comedians... I've seen every special he's made and just finished binging the final season of F Is For Family. Everything he does is hilarious!!
    Thanks for sharing! 😆🔆💋
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    None of the women in the crowd were laughing. And the men were too scared to laugh.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sounds more like an incel rant than comedy
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    No problem, just send them all my way, if they are good looking.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    That guy is hillarious, I watched his last couple of specials on Netflix a while back, the bit about Tiger is a great riff.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Yo caca, you're boring so I put you on ignore, what a dopey fucker, LOL
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    It's a half-full/half-empty sitch. Divorce in states with fewer inbred voters is reformed compared to what it use to be. Normally, if joint net worth increased during the marriage, barring a pre-nup, each spouse gets half of the increase, plus what they had going into the marriage. I don't know how you could do it more fairly, and still have community property. In Mexico, when you get married, you have choice, with or without community property. But in Mexico people get married without community property generally so they can put the house in just the wife's name, since the husband is more likely to get sued.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Chris Rock on Men and Sex
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNe3FFVG…

Hillarious!

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion