tuscl

The gaslight parade

Sunday, November 28, 2021 10:40 PM
Last week I texted with my CF to meet at the club. I arrive at the appointed time and she wasn’t there yet, ok not a big deal I can hang out and chill. Or so I thought. What happened over the next 15-20 minutes was no less than 6 different dancers trying to convince me 1+1=3. Some of my favorite lines were : “ oh I know CF she my friend , we are from the same country and I know she’s not coming in today” “Oh CF , I know she doesn’t work Wednesdays so you are better off with me” “CF? I don’t know that girl are you sure she works here?” “Oh her? I do way more than her and are you are sure you she is really coming in. You don’t want to miss out on me” Now I was expecting a hard sell because it was a Wednesday day shift, but these ladies almost had me questioning my own reality. I had to check than once that yes I got confirmation from my CF that this was the the day she was coming in but I gotta hand it to them the stripper shit was strong that day.

27 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    Lol, it’s interesting as you read about clubs here in a post COVID world. It seems they either have too many customers and blow off have the crowd, or as in your case, not enough customers and are like sharks in a swimming pool.
  • Casamigos
    3 years ago
    I hear you i definitely feel like chum in the water sometimes.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They don't like your cf. Tell her and watch the drama ....
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I've had that happen. I've even had situations where I was looking for my regular and other strippers told me she wasn't in the club even when she was. When I'm looking for a regular, I usually won't even ask another stripper if they have seen her back in the dressing room or somewhere else in the club. If I'm feeling impatient, sometimes I will but I'm more likely to ask a waitress to check for me. One local club has all the girls currently in the club listed on a chalkboard behind the dj booth. That's kind of nice and I often check that when I walk into the club looking for a regular.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Kinda funny isn't it? When clubs first started opening back up I went to a club around here and there was a cutie who was coming on shift about 30 mins before I had to go. We did a couple quick dances and I made arrangements to meet her ITC a couple days later. When I went back, another dancer approached and tried to pitch me. I stopped her before she got too far and told her I came in to see the other girl by name. I could see the girl I came in to see standing behind her waiting, and the DJ was literally announcing her as being next on stage. The bitch had the nerve to tell me she got fired for ripping some dude off and she didn't work there anymore. Then got all bitchy when I laughed in her face and spun her around to let her watch the girl in question walk the steps to go on stage. Those girls can be ruthless.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    …😳… I absolutely believe these stories on here but…why??
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Never any excuse for grabbing hold of a dancer without her permission, security should throw out and ban anyone who does it. You're going to get some hard hardsell from time to time in SCs, stay home if you can't handle it without losing your cool.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Ok I've been the CF in this exact situation. I don't get catty or violent with these girls but generally they can't or wont even begin to mess with me on a direct level. I just utterly disregard their existence as clearly they are far beneath me and this pisses them off even more. But really when I cut throat my success rate is 90-100%. I rarely do it but sometimes you gotta put the low IQ meanspirited peasantry in their place by doing the same shit back. They also try this shit with you if you have the biggest spender even if he a rando. Way I see it if lose the custy cuz I'm not dirty enough then it wasn't meant to be. I've never lost my regs or big spenders for any other reason. In the rare event I cut throat a cunt... I always look better and/ or got more game or am funnier or whatever. Maybe the desperate vultures could stand to work on their appearance/hustle/intelligence/ inner self.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    But it also says something about the guy and maybe his reputation that they feel comfortable coming at him like that.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @blah are their really guys with coin who get fooled by that stupid shit? Or does it just get you in a stabby mood that those bitches even try that shit?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Anybody find it very arousing when Blah says cut throat? In her case, it’s not a figure of speech. It’s crazy how some dancers will spew such lies in a strip club! It’s almost as believable as when they tell me how well endowed I am! It is never a good idea to rely on dancers for information about other dancers.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    @ibb - Are you referring to me with the grabbing a hold bit or is there a post in there from someone I ignored that you're referencing? Lets be crystal clear here, I didn't grab a hold of anyone. I nudged a dancer who had already maneuvered herself into my lap area to turn herself around so she could see what I saw, ie, the dancer in question. @blah - I'm surprised your success rate is so high. I'm pretty sure I've never been convinced by a girl who has tried to convince me to ditch the girl I came in to see by trying to tell me she wasn't around or whatever. There's been a few who've nonchalantly have said something like I'll catch you next time or something that I've caught up with later. But the ones with the hard pitch are universally the desperate girls that I wouldn't want anyway.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @Dolfan OK "spun her around" didn't sound like a nudge.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    If girls keep coming on to a dude that is otherwise occupied by some dancer he is spending on, it doesn't say anything bad about him. I think it means that the vultures are starving or hungry. Oh well too bad. As if I have never struggled, it doesn't mean I am going to act like a total cunt and try and mess up somebody else's sales/money. I mind my own fucking biz. Don't fuck with me, and I will not fuck with you or fuck you over. Very simple! @ilbbaicnl I've never had my spenders fooled by bs. I will lose one now and then because they figure out that maybe they can get more out of some girl they normally wouldn't choose over me. That is fine. It sucks. But life isn't fair so, whatever, the show goes on. @cashman I think it is dumb to talk about other dancers at the club to customers. I mean of course occasionally it will happen. But I think it is important to try and keep it to a minimum, and then if you do talk try and keep it positive. If there is negative just keep it short. I feel like girls who talk a LOT of mad shit about another dancer actually often get a guy to spend money on said other dancer, so this backfires even if the shit talking is true, but often it is lies LOL. @dolfan I don't cut throat by telling dudes their girl isn't there or telling lies. I pretty much swoop and turn my charm up high and steal the sale. It helps to look better than whichever girl I do this to. I never really do this type of shit unless it is a girl who keeps trying to mess my sales up. Like ok if one time a girl goes up to a customer about as soon as I leave I give them a free pass cuz maybe the girl was not paying attention and anyway I come back and other bitch fucks off because the guy won't give her money. If a certain girl keeps pulling this shit on me, I'm sorry bitch but I will ruin your money tonight hahahaha.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I have noticed that the girls who try and cut throat me are always uglier. The girls that I find attractive never resort to this low class bs. They don't have to.
  • Phoenix133
    3 years ago
    @shailynn has it exactly right with covid clubs seem to either have way too many customers and not enough girls or too many girls and not enough customers (or simply not enough actual paying customers ) And unfortunately its been very cut throat in clubs as a result. I'm actually on the verge to find a new place to work at cause of such attitudes. I don't know if maybe its me or what but the club I am at now it feels like everyone's been in a foul mood. (I haven't been the most perky because of slow business either so I get it. But I try.) Girls have moved in on customers like vultures the moment you get on stage at my club you can basically kiss your customer good bye. (at least right now) Now other places I have worked at I have had no problem coming back to that customer after getting off stage and if there was a girl there we would either all chit chat together or if I felt my time was expired and the customer no longer wanted to converse with me and wanted to solo chat I would excuse myself. If the girl was not wishing me there (even though I was there originally and likely had been chatting with that customer all night or for sometime. I like to enjoy conversation with someone and will always return if I was enjoying my time with them.) I will excuse myself and wait for the customer to either call for me when I walk by or for them to come to me. I don't fight over customers and I always tell whomever I am chatting with that I take no offense if they would like to get a dance with someone else. Variety is the spice of life after all. I have even many times asked customers if anyone had caught there fancy and that I would be more then willing to find them and send them their way. (this usually makes a good time for both the customers and the dancer that it helps.) I think things are more enjoyable for everyone when you scratch each others backs rather than be catty towards one another. So I generally try to avoid conflict and try to be nice towards everyone even if they are not towards me.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    It’s funny, one of the most common questions you will get when a stripper walks up to you in a seattle club is “are you here to see someone in particular?” I can remember a few times when the walk up then went and found the girl I was looking for. 🤷
  • Casamigos
    3 years ago
    @blah you are pretty spot on about the women trying to cut throat my CF , they are not someone I was gong to spend time with anyway. IMHO my CF is the hottest lady working there but it’s more than that she is also the hardest working person there as well. She always gives you her full attention, puts on an amazing stage show whether it’s one guy or twelve, is lively in conversation, and never talks shit about anyone. @drew you’re right it’s a Seattle club I’m talking about and by and large first thing I’m asked is if I’m here for someone.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I had an ATF who I came in to see and only did VIP rooms with her. I got there early one night before she was a ready and a baby stripper came up and sat at my table without asking. It wasn’t long before one of my ATF’s friends came up to the girl and whispered something in her ear. And she sprinted back to the dressing room faster than Usain Bolt. Later that night I asked my ATF what her friend told the newbie. She said she told the new girl I was waiting on someone and if she doesn’t want to end up in the river she better back down. Lol Not sure if the friend was just kindly mentoring the baby stripper or trying to gain favor with my ATF.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    This hasn't happened to me, but I talked to a guy at the Cadillac Lounge who had a dancer tell him that his CF was dead. This was startling news to the customer, because his CF was dancing on stage.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    @Blah - okay, that makes sense. I absolutely will ditch my stripper for a hotter one if she comes along and doesn't seem super desperate
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The best way for a girl to do it is to say she's not here but I am. Its not a good practice in the long run though
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    This type of drama is something I have not experienced, but if I do, will be a sign to stop going.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I don't have conversations like this with dancers. When a girl asks me some variation of "Are you waiting for some?" or "Who are you here to see?" all she needs to know is that it's not her, which I convey with "I expect her along shortly but thanks for asking." Done. I also don't tolerate some of the other behavior discussed, like girls pressing for my attention when I'm with someone else. "Thanks and you seem [sweet/nice/fun] but I'm occupied right now" with a smile and a direct look usually fixes that. Not only does my companion on that night appreciate the discretion and firmness in sending away other sharks, but IME other girls notice too. I like having a rep for being a guy who isn't so easy to land, but who keeps his mouth shut and his commitments once he's hooked. This has helped me a lot in some of the small local clubs I've frequented over the years, where you see the same faces over and over.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I stopped frequenting one club, cause the dancers there overdid it with thinking they could negotiate it among themselves who owned which regular customers. A dancer who lies to me about my fav not being there will never be a fav of mine. A fav who threatens or retaliates against another dancer for talking to me or offering me a dance will no longer be my fav.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Just say no or call them out. Man up its not a big deal
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I've related this one before, but there was a time when I was having a "good time" ITC and then OTC with four girls from the same club at the same time. One day, one of them came up to me and said, "The four of us got together and decided that we're OK with you seeing all four of use." I don't honestly remember if I made the snarky "good thing, anybody not on board would have been shit out of luck" comment, but even if I didn't, most of them were smart enough to realize that it was true. I'm often asked "who are you waiting for" when I say I'm waiting for someone; my response is usually something on the order of "she knows I'm here." And *only* if I really mean it do I use any variant of "maybe later". In fact, I'm hardly ever that vague about it. It either something like "come see me when you see me free" or nothing at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion