tuscl

Anybody watching football this rainy overcast afternoon

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
I'm watching the Dallas Kansas City game and damn its early in the first quarter and Kansas City looks like they're returning to their 2020 overwhelming form, Dallas has a good team with lot's of strong weapons but right now the Chiefs are manhandling them all over the field.

11 comments

• TFP
    3 years ago
    I'm watching. It's still very early but yes Kansas City has turned it around this season. At first their defense was giving up all kinds of ass. Finally they've tightened up and Mahomes is earning that half a billion he got.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I watched cry-baby Aaron Rodgers lose earlier today.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Sunny and in the 80’s, but yes I am enjoying seeing the upsets. You can tell which teams are putting forth the extra effort and the ones who appear to be mailing it in. I gotta keep that in mind when placing bets. Which betting app is the most user friendly? Just in case I want to place a free bet by picking a long shot.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    How are they still called "The Chiefs?" Isn't that like offensive or something?
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    hoody has been doing a fantastic with a cast of rejects along with a rookie qb.

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Cowboys are like their head-coach; high-floor low-ceiling - the current Cowboys are good but not elite - they can be the mediocre teams but when push-comes-to-shove they won't beat the good teams in crunch-time.

Same goes for Dak Prescot IMO - he's good but not elite - he makes some good passes but also misses passes the elite QBs don't miss.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... How are they still called "The Chiefs?" Isn't that like offensive or something ..."

Yeah - they need to drop that 'i'
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I think as long as Jerry Jones insists on being the head of the Cowboys they will continue to be up-and-down at best
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Just a few weeks back Dallas appeared to be a lock to clinch the NFC East, not so much any more Kansas City exposed Dallas to not be the lock they looked like earlier this season now it appears that Dallas might have strong headwinds working against them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The Chargers/Steelers SNF game was pretty-good - the Chargers controlled most of the game but almost lost it with turnovers
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    if kyle murray is able to bring it up to a higher level i can see the cardinals in the SB. as far as the afc goes anything goes. i don't think kc is a lock.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion