tuscl

Breeding Stripper HotWife / sharing her is caring.

Dana a stripper hotwife sb says her husband Jon loves breed her with other men. She comes over 2x week fukn w me on air mattress bareback. I give her good contribution and fill her up w lots gun good load. She says it excites her fukn different guys and her sex life w Jon gotten hotter than ever bc he likes hear the stories and sometime films them w her. Their marriage open but just one way (her). She expects him be faithful.

If y married to stripper u would want breed her out too? sharing is caring right? Think how excited you would be those guys filling her up.

6 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    This is less about the question you ask and more about making sure we all know about your fetish. Which pretty much describes almost every single one of your posts.

Also, are you aware that you're spelling 'fuck' wrong?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You regularly fuck on an air mattress and it doesn't break? What brand is it?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Ishmael and Icee ask some useful questions.

I would ask - is this stripper hot wife breeding with other dudes too? If so, the barebacking could be risky.

Is this breeding intended to knock the stripper hotwife up?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I think I like the more common setup better, which is the girl lying to her SO about how she makes her money and him pretending to believe her in order to keep the cash flowing in. This situation feels more like a product of someone's creepy imagination than anything real.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I'm certainly not gonna kink shame (be pretty hypocritical if I did), but do yo have to constantly remind us that you like sloppy seconds? Or filthy forty-seconds, as the case may be.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Lol
    Dear Penthouse Forum,
    I never thought I’d be writing to you until…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion