tuscl

Tech billionaire allegedly kept spreadsheet of 5,000 women he had sex with

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This tech billionaire sounds more interesting than Mark Zuckerberg.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/20/billionair…

15 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Sometimes it seems like there's just no way a winning in this world. Think about it. If you had a billion, you could easily afford $50,000 for GFE P4P, 200 times a year. Even the women you were only with once could probably not help smiling when they thought of you. But maybe not all billionaires are sickos, who can't enjoy something beautiful without making it ugly. Maybe we just never hear about the non-sicko ones in the news.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Sounds like the same stuff SJG always talks about in this 'organization he is building'. This guy actually had the money to pull the shit off though, unlike our resident 12-7pm poster.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    In my organization all of our guys will be fucking the women. No one gets in unless a panel of the women approves them, and checks them out. And no one advances in rank if there are objections to them. We have to listen to the female hierarchy of it could never work.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    dayumn his winky must be worn down to a nub
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    FWIW, sounds like the complaints against this guy are more about money crimes than anything else. The women spreadsheet just shows how odd he was.

SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    OK then let's get the evaluation of SJG from the panel of nicespice, blablah, and NinaBambina.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Sounds like the spreadsheet is not the problem. He sounds like an over the top jerk.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    You know you’re fucked up when even SJG calls you odd. (Hint hint Icee).
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    I keep spreadsheet of strippers and gals off SA I did. I keep good notes and know how many times did a girl.
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    One should.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    I'm a spreadsheet guy myself. Excel has a lot of functions most people don't even know about.
    3 years ago
    Do you also keep little trinket trophies like Jeffrey Dahlmer?
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    This guy seems like a good example of the old “power corrupts” addage. What a Dick.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    When reading about how he abused one stripper, it reminded me of American Psycho. He’s a definite sociopath with a huge bank account - and lots of control.

I wonder if he’s a fan of Huey Lewis and the News? Aside from the murders and abuse - he provided great insight regarding the social commentary in Huey Lewis’ lyrics.
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    I didn't even get through the whole article I read about this guy. About halfway through was enough. This guy is a sick fuck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion