tuscl

My analysis of right wing extremist tricks

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Saturday, November 20, 2021 2:07 AM
They believe in the law and think they're law abiding citizens........coz them soliciting prostitution and illicit brothels partaking in human trafficking....and sex tourism doesn't count. They believe in the absolute power of the free market unless its hookers or strip clubs raising prices. Or covid precautions.

27 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ so says the pimp who exploits addicted junkie stripper whores for financial and sexual gain. 🤭🤡
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Its not possible for someone to be a "right "wing" "extremist"". The term is an oxymoron. Only liberals or leftists can be extreme, by definition.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Even Saint Francis of Asisis held that prostitution was, although a sin, a necessary evil. Society would be worse without it.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    This post screams ‘my vaginah hurts’
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Wah said Icey lol. You crack me up son. Failure.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Icee thought Norm McDonald was racist when he said on SNL’s weekend update after the OJ Simpson verdict, “Murder is now legal in California!” But now Icee is claiming racism for the legal right to defend yourself against people of the same race trying to kill you?? That’s fucked up, I’m sure. It is legal to kill someone trying to kill you first. Video evidence help show the jury what really happened, and Kyl Rittenhouse will walk away a very rich man that started when he defended himself as an adolescent. Oh, OJ Simpson is a murderer and lost his civil suit. Prediction: Kyle Rittenhiuse will not lose his civil case.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    My analysis of icee is that she's extremely butthurt all the time and she's still clueless about what it means to make a strawman argument. Making her a dumbass. "They believe in the law and think they're law abiding citizens........coz them soliciting prostitution and illicit brothels partaking in human trafficking....and sex tourism doesn't count." "They believe in the absolute power of the free market unless its hookers or strip raising prices. Or covid precautions." ^^^ in both statements above, she leads with the phrase "They believe...". This is a classic example of a strawman.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Better question for Icee fag, who is "they" and how would you know what anybody believes without listening Icee fag i have some practical advice for you, the good lord gave you two ears and one mouth, the point was you should listen twice as much as you speak, you on the other hand have reversed the equation
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ except in that equation when has he ever listened? Not once! There is another adage that states every time you point your finger at somebody, there will be 3 pointing back at you. You see how Icee reaps what has sowed today!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's weird how someone racist can have a thing for black hoes.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ bet you’ve never been with a white girl, homie!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    [view link] Hers some supporting evidence for you IceeNigga, or should I say supporting left wing hyperbole filled with victim cards spewing opinions.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Libertarians are just Republicans who want to smoke weed and get laid. Its is bogus political doctrine. SJG TJ Street [view link]
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ librarians are just Telibkicsns who want to see SJG gtfo of the public library before it closes!
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    What type of “analysis” is repeating the same basic inflammatory opinions you have been doing for the past three years? Were you scratching your butt to come up with the “anal” part?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Libertarianism amounts to the bogus science of Social Darwinism. SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Librarians think SJG Being at their workplace everyday is bogus!!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    In my organization people will all be getting a lifelong independent studies education. SJG
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I am betting on football. I have Missouri +9.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    At least you are not playing the stock market and then trying to say that that is something other than recreational gambling. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    When will your org get off the ground?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ very good question! We e been asking him that for 7 years. Maybe you could join his organization and double the membership from 1 to 2?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Lots of things are happening. The COVID precautions destroyed retail business and that set us back, but things are happening. But I will never give specifics. It will always be invitation only. SJG
  • joesmama69
    3 years ago
    Dicey loco, shut up and go to your room! Or I will take my belt off and give you the spanking of your life👋👋👋
  • joesmama69
    3 years ago
    Stop being a little bitch boy!
  • Smoothbrother
    3 years ago
    Republicans shut down Backpage. Mongers who are republican are idiots
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    2 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion