tuscl

Some L.A. Clubs requiring the Covid Jab to enter the club

latinalover69
California
Thursday, November 18, 2021 5:27 AM
I was looking to go to Bare Elegance LAX and rolled up. Doorman says "Vax Card" please. I looked at him in disbelief! Yes the asshole L.A. city council mandated the vax to enter everything except the grocery store and the weed store I heard. But most establishments are ignoring it. I still go to all my stores, bars, and restaurants like normal. Yea I'm pureblooded. Not taking the jab. Then I get on the phone and call Plan B in West L.A. The motherfucker at the door would not answer my question if I needed a vax card. He said we have signed up but didn't tell me what they said. Eventually he caved and said yes you need a vax card. I fucking told both clubs they are going to lose a ton of business. They both were pretty sheepish. Jet strip does not yet require a vax card but dang that club is pretty dank these days. I ended up a Dream Girls in Wilmington that night. Anyone else experience this? I do not think it will last, plus you can easily get a fakie.

68 comments

• misterorange
    3 years ago
    I'm fully vaccinated including 3rd booster shot. But I won't enter or shop anywhere that requires proof. They can go fuck themselves.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Same goes for masks. You're gonna "make" me wear one? Um, no you're not. I'll just leave.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They can tell the fake ones. Just get vaccinated They're not set to enforce the vaccine card thing til November 29.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Suppose that, instead of a vaccine mandate, you had to pay a $10,000 fine if you went to the hospital with rona, and you didn't have a medical reason for not being vaccinated? Would the anti-vaxxers be down with that? But even that doesn't address the issue of, if you get rona, but feel well enough to go out, you could cause breakthrough infections in vaccinated people or people who can't get vaccinated for medical reasons. It's ironic how it's often the supposedly "pro-life" people who are against the vaccine mandates. They say a woman can't kill a fetus, even though the science says fetuses are legally brain-dead in the first two trimesters of pregnancy. But they don't seem to care they may cause the death of an actual living person. Suppose a stripper who fucks customers OTC tests positive for AIDS? Should she have the right to refuse to say who she's had sex with, so they can be notified they need to get tested?
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    "Suppose that, instead of a vaccine mandate, you had to pay a $10,000 fine if you went to the hospital with rona, and you didn't have a medical reason for not being vaccinated? Would the anti-vaxxers be down with that?" I would be down with that on the condition that I have easy access to any medical treatment I want. This means Ivermectin, HCQ, monoclonal antibodies or anything else. If I'm blocked from early treatment options and I get sick and end up in the hospital then I don't think that is my fault. It's the fault of the medical monopoly we have in this country which prevents freedom of choice in the area of medical treatments.
    3 years ago
    Just get vaxed, get your card, then take a bath in BORAX. YouTube says that will unvaccinate you and YouTube never lies. It’s probably a Facebook fact too so that makes it twice as true. There is beauty in watching Darwin’s theory play out in real time.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    I got my vax card on my iPhone. Mexico will be requiring proof too (on paper - in practice is much more flexible). Funny how something like two thumb swipes away causes people so much stress and anxiety
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Get vaccinated. It's safe and effective. I received my booster shot last week. You have a right not to be vaccinated and not to wear a mask. But you don't have a right to infect other people, who may become seriously ill or die. If you don't care about other people, you can stay home.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    How do you infect a vaccianated person?.... if that is possible what the fuck is the vaccine for
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    ^^^ You can infect a vaccinated person. The vaccines are only 95% effective, not 100%. Also there are people who can't be vaccinated yet like young children.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    How about you pay a $10,000 fine if you are ten pounds overweight and get sick? Drug addicts get no medical treatment because they don't care about health. If you're afraid of getting sick you stay home asshole. Progressive government is the enemy. Treat them as such.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    Eighty percent of Covid deaths so far have been people over sixty. This high risk group should be strongly encouraged to get vaccinated. For them, the risk of the disease exceeds the risk of any side effects from the vaccines. The OSHA employer mandate was not a good way to get to this goal of vaccinating the high risk elderly since most of this age group are retired and out of the workforce. We have probably had a lot of extra deaths since the beginning of this epidemic because we have not focused on protection of the most at risk groups. The general lockdowns had limited effectiveness and all the money the government printed up and passed out to try to counteract the negative effects of them is now leading to high inflation. We never had nationwide lockdowns in the past even for really dangerous epidemics like smallpox. The lockdowns, mandatory mask wearing and vaccine requirements haven't stopped the disease. California, which has had an interventionist approach, currently has four times as many cases as Florida, which has been less restrictive. So we should have focused on the higher risk elderly from the beginning, starting with Cuomo not putting infected patients in nursing homes. We should have developed better early treatment options for them instead of waiting until they were so sick they had to go in a hospital. By then it is often too late to save them. We should especially have focused on nursing homes, testing the patients and staff regularly and also any visitors. Elderly people living on their own could have had government subsidized food delivery, taxi service so they didn't have to use mass transportation and so on. That would have been cheaper and more effective than mass lockdowns. Our government officials and mass media encouraged a nationwide mass hysteria about a disease that 99.7% of people survive and promoted ineffective methods of reducing deaths.
  • PredragDr
    3 years ago
    Lots of ignorance here. This post will likely be deleted soon...
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Every week that this goofy nonsense continues I am even more grateful than I was the week before that I moved to Florida when I did.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It won't get deleted. It'll just fuel more anti vaccine delusions. What the fuck is wrong with people that they spam a strip club forum with tin foil hat bs. Just get the fucking vaccine. No its not perfect but right now it's better than nothing
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    "Lots of ignorance here. This post will likely be deleted soon..." First time on tuscl?
  • latinalover69
    3 years ago
    You stupid pro vax sheeple. You must not watch or read anything than mainstream pro big pharma media. Look at all the footballers getting heart attacks or dying on the pitch WHO WERE JABBED BY THE EVIL BIG PHAMRA. [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So don't get a vaccine but also don't bitch and complain about the repercussions you chose. You chose to not get jn the club
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Spoken like a true Nazi fuck Icey. Let's hope for a major earthquake and more wildfires.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Why call out a club for following the law said zeig heil Dessert. I was just following orders dessert croaked as he masturbated to pics of Adolph Eichmann.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    In principle I could see saying that it should be up to each business what they require. But the mandates don't really work anyway, the jails are only so big. Ultimately it's kinda like helmet laws. If the cops just started shooting you in the head if you were half-dead after a motorcycle accident without a helmet, that might change peoples perspective on helmet laws. But then you get people wearing Halloween costume helmets anyway. Might make sense, if a poor person is over sixty, that the gubment would pay for them to get grocery delivery. Protects them more effectively than mask/vax mandates.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Mr Latinalover you should move to Cousinlover County in North Florida. That way you and RickiBoi can hang out. The don’t have none of them vaccine mandates. Or indoor plumbing. You’ll love it. Maybe you can date his ex (and first cousin). I found a photo showing the lovebirds when they were happily married: [view link] Doesn’t that turn you on? Now, she’s not my type. But you seem like the type that might hit it off with Cousin Dixie Dugan.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    That LA City Council lost its mind and voted 9-11 for this. It is stupid and the Sheriff says they will not enforce it. Strip clubs probably feel that they need to play it safe, keep LE off of their backs. We need to recall those 9 Council members. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... Suppose that, instead of a vaccine mandate, you had to pay a $10,000 fine if you went to the hospital with rona ..." You can still get, and transmit, the virus, even if vaxed. The problem is not the unvaxed but a vax that is ineffective and now they expect you to keep putting that in your body every couple of months even for children that are practically at no risk - and last I heard close to 100% of those 65+ were vaxed so the vulnerable being unvaxed seems a non-issue.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    If a local club required vaccines I'd favor them over others that didn't. But,whatever.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    From what I heard the court struck down the mandate and OSHA withdrew the mandate. I assumed most businesses that are imposing vax cards were doing it bc of government mandate - so if the courts say the government can't mandate it then would not most businesses now stop the vax requirement?
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The 95% effectiveness seens to be only initially and suppossedly the vax becomes much weaker over time and why the vaxed reinfections and now the call for boosters every few months.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    We should not tolerate any discrimination against anyone over their vaccination status. The vaccine is bullshit, no reason for it. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    A mandate is stupid and seemingly unconstitutional - what is needed is a truly effective vaccine for those that want ut and need it - why force a novel vaccine on EVERYONE including those at low to very-low risk if you can still get and transmit the virus even if vaxed.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Natural immunity will deal with COVID. Evidence shows that the vaccine is what is extending the pandemic. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's your choice to not go to a club that requires a vaccine certificate.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    "I assumed most businesses that are imposing vax cards were doing it bc of government mandate - so if the courts say the government can't mandate it then would not most businesses now stop the vax requirement?" I imagine it depends heavily on the city and business owners -- I don't think it's as clear cut as them all dropping it. I could be mis-remembering, but in SF I believe the bar owners agreed on a proof-of-vaccine requirement to sit indoors (plenty of outdoor seating available as an option), before there was ever a city-wide mandate. Might be different in, say, Texas :) LA might be more like SF than TX, but if anyone is going to go their own way, it's the SCs
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Icey it is also my choice to actively resist any businesses or government who are trying to press people into the vaccine. The LA situation is because of a 9-11 City Council vote. SJG [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Angels Clarksburg WV [view link] " Private dances are $120 for 6 songs. The rooms are upstairs and have a small couch. Three of the rooms have halfwalls that overlook the stage, but are still sufficiently private. A couple of additional room are fully enclosed so privacy is maxed. To be honest the girls don't seem to be approaching customers like they used to. Many of them hang at the bar with their regulars. This place has a strong reputation for extras if you choose wisely. " Right by Highway 50 [view link] I believe that this place could be very friendly for preliminary FRMOS, before taking your girl into the back room.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Clarksburg WV, roughly when traveling between Columbus OH and Pittsburg PA [view link] SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    SJG's plan is to build up natural immunity with FRMO sessions with massage parlor chick flown in from Wuhan China.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You've got it about right, but the Vietnamese girls are better with high heels and makeup, then those from Mainland China. SJG
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Once in while I agree with SJG. Vietnamese ladies are smokin hot.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I keep hearing Vietnam's doing really well fighting the pandemic. They can't give you the COVIDosis you need for herd immunity.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Wow I can hear you crying through my open window Dessert. Repost the pic little girl, I have driven the same make and model of car since 2002 and it ain't no minivan or some faggy front wheel drive thing you'd use on flat, dry, boring roads. Love my tiny apartment, we have a new deck. By the way; I am a skier, so I have a round, firm ass. Go masturbate to that mental pic.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Vietnamese women are hot. [view link] I was stationed in Japan during 1964 & 1965 . I heard a report of a C-130 returning to Japan from Saigon with 30 guys on board and 29 of them had their dicks wrapped in toilet paper.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "But most establishments are ignoring it." In LA? Yeah right. I was just there last week and got carded everywhere I went except In N Out...
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Absolutely... I will not go anywhere that requires the Vax... fuck them
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Its basically medical privacy. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The COVID precautions are neurotic! The vaccine seems by the data to be making this worse. The vast majority of the population has already been exposed to COVID and developed natural immunity. I go along with the shelter order March 13, 2020, and they had planned to lift it Monday May 4th. They should have done this. Nothing and no one has been protected, the situation has been made worse. [view link] SJG collar [view link]
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    Why do people keep calling it a jab? Really curious on that one. I think of a jab as a punch.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Haven't been to a strip club in over a year. The December lock down last year was the final interruption that broke my habit. Honestly am glad to be saving the money! That said I'm from San Diego and went up to downtown LA last Saturday to meet some friends at a regular bar. They had signs up saying vax required but nobody was checking and we walked right in. So it doesn't seem to be enforced much. Maybe strip clubs are under more LE scrutiny?
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    I honestly think you guys claiming you were/are in LA and didn't get carded anywhere are either lying or going to straight up dives no one wants to be at. I was just in LA and it's a well known fact that they're carding there. Every nice restaurant, museum, etc I went to was carding. Heavily. I wanna know where you guys were going where it wasn't enforced lol.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Most have never been to LA its just political shit posting.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    That's very clear.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    Data from the British government shows that over the last six months British adults under the age of sixty who received a Covid vaccine are dying at twice the rate of British adults under the age of sixty who didn't get vaccinated. [view link] This is not the only country where this is being seen. Normally vaccines are tested four or five years before they are approved. The Covid vaccines were only tested for several months. There have been zero tests on the long term safety of booster shots. If we start giving everyone booster shots, we are performing a mass experiment using the entire population as guinea pigs. We might want to at least let individuals decide on their own if they want to be part of that experiment. We should also reconsider mandating vaccines for younger adults. Older adults who are vaccinated are already largely protected from serious illness if a younger adult passes it along to them. There is some evidence that, while the vaccines protect against serious illness, they don't stop disease transmission so vaccinating young people to keep them from passing it along is ineffective while, at the same time, it exposes them to the risks of the vaccine. Eighty percent of all Covid deaths are among adults over sixty so it is really mainly them where you have a situation where the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risks.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Alex Berensen LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    "Alex Berensen LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" Polls show that support for mandating the Covid vaccines is dropping. That's because, in spite of attempts to censor information that the vaccine companies raking in big profits and their bought and paid for politicians don't want people to see, the news is getting out that there are problems with them. It is also because, like the person I quoted above, the pro-vaxx side has a lot of individuals who are not able to offer persuasive counter-arguments. They are totally oblivious how bad they make their own side look. With friends like that, who needs enemies?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I don't care if you get the vaccine not even a little bit, but Alex Berendson is a certified ass clown
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I was against the untested mRNA vaxes. Then enough people had it that it seemed effective, and I changed my mind. But now they're saying that after eight months you're no longer vaxed, and you need more vaxes. Fuck that.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @docsavage Let's get real you will listen to a yokel like Alex Berenson over information from John Hopkins, doctors from the Mayo Clinic, the last prestigious scientists from respected institutions the world over like, The Pasteur institute, Cambridge University of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, yup I stand by my statement, Alex Berenson LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So don't go to clubs in la if you disagree with their rules. Problem solved.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    @twenty five, when you say something is true based upon the supposed prestige of those saying it, you are engaged in the logical fallacy of argumentum ad verecundiam or appeal to authority. When you call Berenson an ass clown or yokel, you are engaged in the logical fallacy of argumentum ad hominem. What Berenson said that I reported in my comment above about vaccinated people under sixty dying at higher rates than unvaccinated ones may or may not be true, but to be persuasive you need to provide counter-evidence. I would be more inclined to believe the pro-vaxx side if they didn't spend so much time engaged in name calling, trying to censor their opponents instead of answering their arguments and trying to use the government to force everyone to get vaccinated. That indicates to me that they don't have the logic and facts on their side.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @doc savage I haven't called you any names that's just routine on this board accusing someone of something that they haven't done, I called Alex Berenson a Yokel and a Certified ass clown, but that is direct from some of those well educated folks that I rely on, like I said, feel free not to get vaccinated I don't have a dog in this fight, all I have to say is every one of the eighteen people that will be at my home on Thanksgiving Day, will be vaccinated, So like I said go on with your life enjoy yourself and have a very happy holiday.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Every medical professional involved in covid has been an ass clown for the most part and wrong for even more. Vaccines work, well not as well as we thought, but if we all get them, covid will go away; except it won't; so we'll give you booster shots and covid will go away; except it won't and we will still lock you down and make you wear masks; which won't stop covid, but will make people stay inside; where they won't get covid; except they will; but they will stay inside, because at the end of the day this has all been about scaring people into giving up their rights and being controlled for no rhyme nor reason, because they are afraid; and they want to feel; safe; and mental illness is bravery and ignorance is knowledge. As Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those willing to trade essential freedoms for the illusion of safety, will neither receive, nor deserve freedom or safety". I am vaccinated, getting the booster shot too before my next trip, but if the Government tried to force me to get them I would not, and they would pay.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    There are forces in this country which would like to make every aspect of your medical records a matter of official perusal. We are on the hairy edge of becoming a medical police state. And there is no need for the vaccines. When they started jabbing people we were already at the edge of herd immunity. And we would have been there before Nov 2020, if they had just been honest about the precautions and lifted them by the Summer. Right now the LA insanity was started by a 9-2 vote of the LA city council. So we should focus on removing those 9. But Icey, suppose they were discriminating against people because of the color of their skin, would just staying away solve the problem? [view link] SJG The '61 Lincoln Continental was Elmwood Engel's crowning achievement: [view link] Then he left for Chrysler. Jeff Beck [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Public health measures aren't discriminatory. Just get the vaccine
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Medical privacy is essential, and there is no need for the vaccine because of natural immunity. And what evidence we have is that the vaccine is making the pandemic worse. It certainly is fueling the hysteria. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I go along with the shelter order for the first six weeks, March 13, 2020, through the end of April. I don't know if it was legal, but it had efficacy. But I watched the numbers everyday. The new cases had been growing geometrically, doubling ever week. That is scary. But by mid April it was down to just linear growth in cases. The idea was to slow it down, nothing more. THey should have lifted the precautions as they seemed poised to on Monday May 4th. But know, all of a sudden it was for "keeping people safe" and for limiting how many people might be exposed to it. That was idiotic. The only thing which stops it is mass exposure. You just can't have that happening all at once. The COVID response is hysterical and irrational. It used to be about testing and masking. Now it is about that vaccine and masking. All totally unnecessary, and the available evidence says that that vaccine is making it worse and is a threat to our long term health. Not being honest with experimental medicine is wrong. But trying to make it mandatory and where there is no potential benefit, that makes it Josef Mengele Territory, Crimes Against Humanity, and there is no Statue of Limitations on prosecuting it. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Then don't get it but realize the very real repercussions and risks you're taking.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    First of all I maintain total privacy in my medical affairs. So you have no idea what I am or am not doing. Second the risks of COVID are negligible. Third the vaccine has led to an increased death rate. It does not work, and it seems to be making things worse. The vaccine is why the hysteria continues. The vaccine seems also to be the reason why there continue to be more cases. The vaccine immunity is limited, and it screws up natural immunity SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    OK LL I'm convinced. How could I not be, by a rando German guy who writes in broken English, who put a video on youtube where the audio in nothing but an old song.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Got a link to that? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion