tuscl

What is the root of your racism?

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
....and right wingers extremism

48 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I think it comes from lack of familiarity with people of other races, like work place, school, and then also lack of intimate experience.

And then there will always be kind of a weakest fail line of Right Wing though which uses racism to advance itself.

SJG

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9269
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    #potstirring
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yeah. Having a myopic world view then being influenced by right wing fear mongering. Anti civil rights hysteria.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    How did you become a white supremacist?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    A Puerto Rican-Greek drug dealer stole my cokehead stripper girlfriend.

All Puerto-Greekans must die!!!
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    Racist feelings often come from personal experiences. I grew up in a mostly white small town and never felt racist towards blacks. Then later in my twenties I lived in a big city. I didn't have much money and had to live in a bad part of town around a lot of ghetto blacks. I had a lot of bad experiences involving them and my racist feelings toward blacks increased. When I got older I started making more money and moved to a middle class neighborhood. Now most blacks I come in contact with are middle class blacks. I get along with them fine and my racist feelings towards blacks have decreased. I think a lot of my past racism was really more classism. I like people who have middle class values. I don't like ghetto blacks so it might appear sometimes I'm racist. I don't really like the white trash types of whites either, though.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Historically race has often been a euphemism for social class in this country
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I find black racism towards whites, manifested in the insane amount of black on white crime is the result of the cunts and pedophiles we call progressives. God bless Kyle Rittenhouse.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Skibum what did black people do to you? Your views must be popular in Boston
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Hey stupid. There's two types of people in my world: people I like and people who I don't. Race ain't part of the equation boy.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Racism. I like to race. I used to run a lot. Thought I was in shape. Signed up for a 10k at a big event. Took off with the leaders at the beginning and ran with them for about a mile. Almost didn't finish the race because I had no business trying to maintain that pace.

Is this what you mean when you are talking racism ?
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ you know the same thing happened to me. My brother suckered me into running a half marathon. First 20 minutes I was in the lead pack, by the end I think I finished in the bottom 5.
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    All the TUSCL 8-yr-olds thought your pun was funny, @Warrior.
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    I do wonder what kind of environment produces uber-bigots like @Skibum and @GammaNu? Children are not born racist.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The evasiveness and attempts at bad humor. Ignoring this thread. ..the denial.

It shows they know what they believe is wrong. They don't express it in real life and can't even own up to it when they're semi anonymous.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ So what is the root of your racism Iceefag, especially your anti-semitism, misogeny, and homophobia ?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^ don't forget age discrimination!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    When a complete impotent, get a life fag like random calls you a racist....you know you aren't. I couldn't give a shit what progressives call people, you got jack other than that and out of pity I let you say what you wish. I would love to see some of the faggot liberals here in a black environment and just see how well you do lol. Icey you are just a silly little boy to me so why would I take anything you say seriously? You make Randumb seem smart.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So you admit to believing black people are a threat to you. Can you define what you mean when you say black environment?
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    “Ignoring this thread. ..the denial”

Interesting comment. So you are calling out people who choose not to participate and get into an anonymous internet argument.

Baiting someone to argue….isn’t that the basic definition of an internet troll
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Still waiting on an answer Iceefag
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Interesting comment. So you are calling out people who choose not to participate and get into an anonymous internet argument.

Baiting someone to argue….isn’t that the basic definition of an internet troll"

^^^@motorhead icee is absolutely here just to troll most members.

And let's not forget she's a hypocrite too. There's basic questions asked of her that she avoids answering as well. And now she chooses to call others out? Not just a troll...a hypocritical troll at that.

Oh and also she's one to tell people just to ignore a thread they don't want to participate in. 🤭🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Motorhead. It's interesting how some don't mind being racist but won't own up to any accountability of being racist
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ it's interesting that you keep wanting to troll others
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Icee doesn't mind talking about putting a whore on her team but won't outright say she's a pimp 🤭🤡
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Hey Iceefag answer your own question
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And what gives you the authority to speak for progressives?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Your too much of a pussy to answer your own question yet you constantly flood this board with racist, bigoted remarks you’re a phony Iceefag
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    I grew up in Greenville, Texas. The N word very common in conversation for instance a black was described as a N man, N girl etc. The police patrolled the area where N town was on other side of tracks. There was a sign outside of town that said “The blackest land, the whitest people.” I had relatives going way back who fought for the South and then in KKK strung up.Ngrs who messed w white women!after Yankees let them run around unsupervised. My father told me one time “you don’t sir to a Ngr.
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    A city manager from Kansas lived nearby and they looked down on as Yankees. My brother would play Yankees vs confederate (toy soldiers). I asked Uncle Jim one time would a white guy ever marry a N girl and was told “no she would stink.”
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Speaking of weak, stupid, pussies, how ya doin Thatxguy assigned male at birth). By the way you are no different, nor any better than Icee. You're about s American as Kimchee.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    “Baiting someone to argue….isn’t that the basic definition of an internet troll”

Yes
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    But you still commented.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    And it got Mr. Skibum so enraged that Mr. Skibum forgot how to spell “as”

I suspect Mr. Icee laughed and laughed and laughed when he saw that
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Player. Thats really interesting. That's the type of oral history that should be shared. I've spoken with older people from different places and it's fascinating to me. Like an elderly woman from south Carolina remembered the klan riding along the school bus on horses and kids waving ti them being like That's my uncle...etc. or white only restaurants in Charleston. A former teacher from Salt Lake city remembered the resistance to mlk day and calling it bigger day. He never knew it was a bad word til he left Utah in the 1990s.

In my experience I remember wariness of white people stemming from the fact that the only contact we ever has with whites were people we had to see as authority figures. Cops teachers rich people on TV. They weren't a part of our community. As kids a lot of us thought like nice things in life were meant for whites not us. Coz that's what we saw in the media.

I think the reason we have a race problem is because there's no real dialog between people and segregation still exists with race as a euphemism for social class.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Lb what is so lunatic about racial equality?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Racial equality is a euphemism for more handouts.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There were wealthy black people in the first half of the 20th century. Do you believe it was a time of racial equality?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Iceefag you are too much of a pussy to answer your own question, t
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    As ye sow, so shall ye reap - that's the key for success for the human race. Amazing that communities that worship criminals fail. Just amazing.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    What does your white supremacist agenda offer blacks?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ And she still doesn't answer questions posed to her. 🤭🤡
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    What does the black agenda offer whites?
  • Estafador
    3 years ago
    @skibum609 whatever you make of it I guess. That's quite the subjective question really.

I'm gonna kick back and eat popcorn for this thread.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I find everything political to be subjective. Systemic racism is a fraud that's believed by some. Their subjective viewpoint.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Skibum what black agenda? The one white supremacists think exists? You realize white supremacists are antisemitic right?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Woke Racism: How a New Religion Has Betrayed Black America Hardcover – October 26, 2021
    by John McWhorter

https://www.amazon.com/Woke-Racism-Relig…

Coleman Hughes on Woke Racism with John McWhorter [S2 Ep.40]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT9qMq0f…

SJG
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion