tuscl

FKK Advice

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
In a few weeks, I'm headed to Frankfurt, and plan to hit an FKK (probably Sharks) while I'm in town.

Any advice for an FKK virgin?

52 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    People have made it sound like FRMOSs are standard in FKK's.

But then, sex tourism always has a built in limitation.

SJG
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Go to the Search in TUSCL :

https://tuscl.net/search.php

Type in FKK, then hit Search. It will give you every Review, Discussion and Article about FKKs ever discussed on this site. Some of them are very informative.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Looking post COVID if possible
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Sharks and Oase are the two best establishments. Sharks is south of Frankfurt in Darmstadt, and Oase is north of Frankfurt in Friedrichsdorf. You can take a taxi or public transportation. German trains are great and the system is easy to navigate.

Take plenty of euros. I know Sharks has an ATM (since I used it) but it is probably better to get your euros from a bank ATM. Entrance fees and all other services are in cash.

After paying your entrance fee, you will be given a towel, a robe and a key to a locker and a safe deposit box. You will leave all your clothes in the locker and proceed to the main area, where you will find the box to put your cash and cell phone in. Then you meet the girls.

The girls are mostly young, white, blonde and brunette Eastern Europeans. Many Romanians for some reason. They are more attractive than any strip club lineup. They walk around completely naked. The price is 50 e for a half hour and 100 e for a full hour for basic services. Some services will cost additional. I have read that everything is supposed to be covered, but I have always gotten uncovered BJs. Three-ways are great at these prices.

A girl (or two) will lead you to a bedroom and put fresh sheets on the bed. Once you're done, you and the girl go to your safe deposit box and you pay her. Then you shower, rinse and repeat.

I had a trip to Frankfurt all planned for 2020 and then Covid struck. Damned virus!

• jackslash
    3 years ago
    I should also have mentioned that everyone speaks English, including the FKK workers and the girls. Mostly very good English, much better than I found in TJ.
  • shinesunny
    3 years ago
    Going in a week. Hoping it's better than HK tijuana. Plus never been to germany to visit only layover.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon do the same shit you do with trafficked third world hookers in the US. Weirdo ass trick
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ ICEE, shut the fuck up when the adults are talking.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ What we should do is wreck every thread Icee starts give him a taste of his own medicine.
    3 years ago
    Taxis in Frankfurt are quite expensive. Much better to rent a car if your comfortable with that.

Check out www.internationalsexguide.net or maybe .com They have a specific section with up to the minute information about all FKKs in Europe.
  • Rod8432
    3 years ago
    Jackslash pretty much nails it. FKKs offer a simple, straight-forward experience. Too bad the rest of the world can't get on board. And regarding Romanians, I get the impression they're from a country relatively poorer than wealthy Germany, so like Cubans in American clubs, tend to be represented in higher numbers. Some can be Robs, but many are sweet and of course, beautiful. I've have many good experiences with them and others at Sharks, Oase, and Golden Time... Good luck. I can't wait to go back myself.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon just act like you are in an amp with trafficked women. Same shut. You're used to it
  • Jasdoit
    3 years ago
    I think the first time, ppl want to sleep with as many women they can. It’s like being a kid in a candy store. But quality does very. If you find one you have a great experience with, don’t be afraid to go back with her time and time again. The more comfortable the women are with you the more you get out of them too. Also, if you do have a favorite you’ve gone back too and want a threesome, have her help pick the third.

Its very much like negotiating in a strip club, but you don’t have to code word it. Be honest and communicate what you want and she will let you know if she does that. And you will pay accordingly.

I can’t wait to go back, enjoy and have a trip report when you are done!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ICEE, do they do bareback anal for $20 like your sister?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Jasdoit, you know I write great reviews. You'll get a good one here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So you're soliciting me for sex now weirdo?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ If I were into men (which I'm not so don't get your hopes up), I would land one smarter and better looking than you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon going on a trip to a sexually liberal country and his first thought is looking for trafficked third world hookers...
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Don't know where you got that from, I've never been to an AMP. Germany, it's completely legal.

Do you have something to contribute to the discussion, or are you just here to insult your betters?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    A taste of your own medicine trick.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ And you've only embarrassed yourself. Way to go.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I'm sure FKK will be an experience. But in principle their women can't do anything that women in your home town can't also do. And in your hometown you could continue to see them.

SJG

I WILL SURVIVE by GLORIA GAYNOR | Fabio Rodrigues & FRIENDS Cover
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHHpa-BB…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U97T8z7b…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUkwD78_…

Unchained Melody
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uecFirb…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tZ7ekLw…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @SJG, that's true, but this is about the overall experience. A day of maximum hedonism.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Looking forward to the reviews. My wife doesn’t want to go to the country before visiting other European nations first, so this could me my excuse to tour this place without her.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, And that is probably the difference between you and I, and between I an a lot of TUSCL members. I am not a hedonist, I don't seek hedonism or look at life in terms of hedonism.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ In my daily life, no, I'm one of the more disciplined people I know. But sometimes you have to let loose.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Damn meat. Planning on visiting third world trafficked hookers on a trip with your wife. What a moral high ground. MAGA at its finest
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Says the one who lies to strippers and hooks them on drugs. Real moral paragon you are.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon is getting a hard on.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Something I doubt your drugged-out ass is capable of
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    More stupidity displayed by IceeNigga. Germany is a first world country that has clubs with voluntary staff from other 1st world countries in Europe. Many Russian and surrounding areas, and they do this gig as a side job Into modeling. Not sure if you could socially adapt to first world sex workers who also can have a daytime career. Yours are the type who are career pan handlers. Mine are legal!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't solicit prostitutes.

Lots of Dominican Colombian Ukrainian Russian trafficked girls in Germany.

Are you gonna tell your wife?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ And you know this how? the same way you know what's happening in Mexico, I assume, you pull shit out of your ass !
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    My position has always been that guys with an SO should keep their commitments to that SO.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @SJG, I actually agree with you on something. Take a screenshot.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Burned into my retinas!

SJG
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    The wouldn’t be a strip club industry if guys with SO kept their commitments to their SO
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I didn't think Romanians had the bad rap, just that there were many of them. Sounds like a fair number of Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian girls too.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon is going for the Muddy award for.sex tourism 🤡
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Yep, a day of eating, drinking, and fucking in a beautiful foreign land.

Oh, and it's a business trip, so I don't pay a nickel for the business-class flight or high-end hotel, or anything outside the club doors.

Poor me.

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ And I don't even need to lie to a woman or buy her coke to do it!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Bragging about being a trick and abusing a company's money
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Abusing nothing except your sorry little ass here.

Hey, maybe one of the girls will leave me for a guy with more drugs, and I'll pay her 5,000 Euros to tell me she doesn't love me! LOL

Naah, I won't care. I'll write my review and you'll jack off reading it, because that's the kind of sad little bitch you are.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yeah you don't care troladon that's your problem
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ You're not worth caring about. Not even to your druggie cunt ex.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're obsessed with me trolladon. You keep mentioning me and replying. Get off on trolling me.and you'll keep at it. I'm why you post on here
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Says the limpdick half-wit who admitted to coming on my thread just to troll me.

You're the one who antagonizes everyone on here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're only on here to troll trolladon
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I'm a top reviewer, you're a top ignored.

Who's the troll, again?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I don't love you either, Cacaplop, but if you don't act the full on my threads I won't return fire.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    My only experience was around Munich in one of the smaller clubs.

The women apparently are mostly not German, I was approached by more than one that initiated conversation in German but as soon I mentioned English told me there English was much better than German...

I visited during a 10-12 hour layover, and probably spent 6-8 hours at the club. Got a quick run down from the reception, took a showers got cleaned up and went in. Wandered a bit looking at all the ladies, decided which I was most interested in and made a deal. Fucked her, paid, took another shower to clean up again, went back inside and though, now what???

Maybe bring a book or something if you expect to stay there all day?

I explored the club a bit, got something to eat, laid out in the sun (summer), got board and started deciding which I was most interested in again. Expect some ladies to come and go, or I guess you can cum and go but that kinda seems defeat the whole atmosphere and purpose for the entrance price (brothels are legal there also).

But after number two I still had a couple hours to kill before I needed to get back to the airport.

It was the only time in the last 10 years I managed 3 times in a day... But the sitting around between was kinda, like, WTF do I do? I'm not a big sauna guy, just like to fuck...
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Home town girls you can see regularly. Sex tourism girls are a one time thing.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion