tuscl

Stripper Sleepovers

What percentage of strippers sleep over for you for OTC? If you even want that. If not what's your way of telling them if they want to?

For me it's very rare anyway if they stay over. If I don't got somewhere to go that night I don't mind at all, and I'll make it clear to them I'm not kicking them out, maybe even get in a few more rounds. But it's not common. On the other side when it's at her place that's when they REALLY want you the fuck out because who knows what reasons, which I'm always way ahead of anyway. TLN can be such a great value if you can keep going, it depends how I'm feeling. And also in play is the fact that once you cum a couple times you sort of lose a great deal of interest.

https://youtu.be/wCWYZHYIPyE?t=1

23 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    I only do my rendezvous in hotel rooms. I’ve only had 2 that I had a close enough relationship where we both her and I wanted to spend the night together. Both of these women had relationships with me that did not always involve a transaction. I doubt I would ever have something like that again in my life. I’m just not into going into all the effort again.

All others, I would mostly have a trust issue. Like, would I wake up and my car keys be gone and my phone and credit cards be missing? I’ve always been leery of that. Yeah I know this girl well and we go to Olive Garden all the time, but really how well do you trust someone you’re paying to have sex with you?
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I haven't slept with anyone since my ex wife 30+ years ago and have no intention of ever doing it again. Like it has been said "I pay them to leave".
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I get da sleepovers all da time wit my sugar baby. She started reading me bedtime stories. Last nite was da cat in da hatz
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Muddy

I will play along and answer your questions.

Q: What percentage of strippers sleep over for you for OTC? If you even want that. If not what's your way of telling them if they want to?

A: Most of my OTC was/is at nice Hotels that I/we would get for the day/night of the OTC, so my CF/ATF knows that she is welcome to stay the night if she wants to/would like to.

My ATF Baby Stripper/Sugar Baby sometimes would fall a sleep, after multiple orgasms, with her head on my chest, like the little angel she was.

Same with other Favorites I had OTC with.

The few times I have gone to the girls place, I don’t stay because I have other things to do and don’t want to take more of their valuable time, that I have to.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I've spent most of the last 30 years sharing bed with two wives and two other long-term live-in relationships. In all those years I've had several go-arounds with springtime romances, including morning or even overnight sex. I have zero interest in a faux version of that with a girl who I'm paying. Like shadow, I pay them to leave, not to stay.

Truth be told though I never really enjoyed "cuddling" anyway, which may color my perspective. I run hot and when I spend a lot of time against someone else I start to burn up. If someone else enjoys it more and wishes to spend his money on it, I'm not going to criticize.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    If you are asking for a percentage, I'd say less than 10%. Sugar babies might be a little more than Stripper OTC, but not by much. Sleeping over goes into another realm of intimate. And the things most people do in the morning. I had a long term sugar baby that could not relax enough to ever take a shit when I was around. She would make me leave the room for 15 minutes. Do people roll over a lot, do they snore, do they turn the temp down to 55 to sleep ? Yeah, I like sex in the morning too. But it's not always worth it.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Only two. That's exactly the same number I've *wanted* to sleep over.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    I don't know what the percentage is, but it's pretty high for me -- over 30% for sure, probably over 50%. That said, I think I OTC differently than many of you. I have no interest in a sleepover with a casual OTC, but I rarely do casual OTCs anyway. With more casual OTCs, I just want to get the fuck out and go home. As I've said numerous times, far more commonly I OTC with CFs/ATFs, and once I joined SA, I realized I was cultivating more of an SD/SB relationship with my ATFs, without realizing it. I've done sleepovers -- at a hotel, at my place, at her place -- with all my long-term ATFs. Just like with longer-term SBs I've met on SA... but not the ones that ended up short-term, NSA
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    …do people here not like pillow fights or something? Or making popcorn? Or folding origami? Wtf, no wonder these strippers don’t want to go to these sleepovers
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    spice, next time you come over. We can fold origami if you want. <LOL>
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    Ever since I figured out how to fold a $100 bill into an origami vulva, the strippers just keep wanting to sleep over
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Remember: you're not paying for sex. You're paying for her to leave afterwards.

I've only had two OTCs, both a long time ago and before I was married. Under no circumstances would I allow her to stay the night. Even if every single thing I had of value was in the safe, a stripper could still steal stuff from the room that I would be liable for. The worst case scenario would be letting in her dealer or boyfriend to force me to open the safe at gun or knifepoint.

No, that's a very easy decision to avoid potential problems.

Wham, bam, thank you ma'am.
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    If you run out of fun activities on those long sleepovers, here are some great suggestions:

https://www.littlerockfamily.com/post/94…
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Do sleep overs with the one you want to be seeing regularly.

SJG

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=2266
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Me Ricky amd randommember have been hanging out in our treehouse in arkansas! No yucky vaginas allowed! We got all we need 😉
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Girls in general have no problem sleeping with me. It's about how comfortable you make them feel.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    We are having a flexibility contest! So far Randommember has gotten closest to licking his own cock! I hope he doesnt quite make it, because if does, he may think he doesnt need us boy's anymore 😉
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    It's unusual. Doesn't work for anyone to sleep in the same room as me very well, I snore. They're always welcome to sleep in another room, but they generally have somewhere to be.

I went for sushi once with a dancer and her girlfriend, and they got in a big argument. I knew they'd gotten physical before, so I texted her girlfriend and told her she could stay with me in the guest room if she needed to. But she never answered me.
  • K
    3 years ago
    they are welcome to stay if i trust her. i estimate it happens about half the time. we are both tired and often too drunk to drive. i don't pay extra for an over night unless i request it. I will pay for breakfast.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ Nice!

SJG

MistressViolet
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=2592
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    It's a pretty high percentage for me. Probably half or so. It's become much higher over time. In the start, there was no way it would happen. But as I've changed the girls I tend to talk to, its become more common. Telling them they can't stay has never been an issue. "Sorry, you can't stay today I've got stuff to do." As is said, I'm paying them to leave. There's been a few who wouldn't come if they weren't spending the night, but it was always discussed in advance.

I've found that the "come stay the night" offer is often times taken quite differently than "meet up in a hotel for a little while" We obviously both know the deal, but it presents differently.
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    I would not have an issue spending the night but customers tend to want more say. If we gonna cuddle, watch tv and share some laughs yes. I can turn off business mode if he can turn off horny custy mode
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I would make sure the woman is getting adequate money, until such time as she indicates that she wants it off the clock. And I would not expect this until we know each other quite well.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion