tuscl

How deep down the "rabbit hole" would you go?

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Thursday, November 4, 2021 8:10 PM
I've seen some things, but there are some people, I just wouldn't be comfortable being with.......until I look at her for an hour. I think I may have problems and am becoming warped BUT... [view link] WHen I first saw her, I was immediately grossed out, then became a bit curious. Now, I can't say I'd get with her outright, but I'd be interested in seeing how long I can stay in the same room with her and see where my actions take me. HOw about you all, you guys. What's scraping the bottom of the barrel for you?

21 comments

• Tiburon
    3 years ago
    Her name is Mary Magdalane (why the fuck would she even call herself that?)or @leave.xomarym.alone
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ I'll go pretty low down for some pussy, but not THAT low. No fuckin way.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    I now have to amend my answer in the thread about what type of enhancements or plastic surgery would be a dealbreaker to: 1. A penis 2. This
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    What...the...fuck...is that?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'd fuck her
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    No way. I don't think I could get it up for that.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I bucket of ice water couldn't shrink my cock that much.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    I am climbing OUT of that rabbit hole and running for the hills!!😵
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    If everyone in the entire world was dead except for me and her, I promise you the human race would have NO future. I suppose I could jack off on a broom handle and then shove it up inside that big fat pussy, but I'd hate to see what kind of creature I'd be creating.
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    Her ass is worse
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    No.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    No. Not a chance.
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    @misterorange would you believe it, if I told you she tried toget surgery toget her vagina bigger?
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Does her vibrator have a 2 stroke or 4 stroke engine?
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    That's a real sickness.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Under no circumstances would I ever even acknowledge her. She is a sick girl, in real need of psychological and pharmaceutical therapy.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I enjoy a big loose pussy - and a big obvious camel toe. But, her enhancements don’t hit the sweet spot for my tastes. The body art is fine with me, but the over the top hips don’t work so well for me. I stepped outside my comfort zone recently and got dances from a girl with an oddly enlarged ass. It was a treat - but not entirely due to her enhanced ass. She had a small frame - fake but reasonably sized tits - had definitely gotten the fat sucked out of her abs - and had thick thighs and a nice big enhanced booty. She was also up for any extras - and reasonably priced - so she was a great find!
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    I just threw-up in my mouth a little bit. Hey, Nidan111 is always complaining because he has a Pringles can for a dick and no girl can handle it. Looks like Tiburon found him a girl.
  • chimera422
    3 years ago
    Nope…just nope…
  • clubdude
    3 years ago
    Well, there goes my "there's always a paper bag" theory down the drain!
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    Many of us say that personality is more important than physical appearance. So, just how many personalities does she have?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion