tuscl

Dugan and the Gayturds fail to show

Daddillac
Atlanta
Monday, November 1, 2021 3:15 PM
Once again a mildly succesful trip to Jacksonville.... Caught a cooler full of Sheepshead and 6 Bull reds, smallest was about 25 pounds. My Dawgs once again showed the gators who is boss. Finally the only downside was that Rick Dugan succesfully hid from me for another year.

54 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Something tells me you are going to be unbearable to be around come early January . The Dawgs are loaded. And I am very ready for someone other than 'Bama to win it all.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    I actually sat on the Florida side of the field this year and got along with everyone. Now at the beginning of the third quarter I kinda had my pick of seats on that side. I have left that stadium enough times on the short side that I generally keep my mouth shut. I have been going to that game over 25 years
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Finally the only downside was that Rick Dugan succesfully hid from me for another year." Hid? I was exactly where I said I would be on Friday night. In fact I was stationed very conspicuously for hours in the middle of the bar, with space on both sides of me (at least when I wasn't with a dancer) and drinking what I always do. Much more likely is that you saw me and had a change of heart. Good call. Usually I avoid going out on a FL/GA game night because of the bad hygiene and stupidity of most of those Bulldog fans, but I made an exception this year. I'm glad I did. I had a fantastic night out, which ended surprisingly well for very reasonable money. Despite coming in large numbers, most of the GA fans in the club were broke ass losers. So many dancers piled into the club expecting to have a fantastic night just of find that these shitheads were hardly spending. But as far as the game itself, what a shit show. But after such a good night out courtesy of the visiting bulldog fans, the beating FL got the next day hurt a little less than it otherwise would have.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    “ I was exactly where I said I would be on Friday night. ” Of course you wouldn’t and still haven’t told anyone where that is. You pretend that “everyone knows” because you think you are some kind of strip club celebrity when in reality you are just a pathetic little shit that likes to talk tough behind a keyboard and nobody really cares where you hang out.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ He was home with his motherless children that’s where he told us he’d be.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ hey I’m from Florida and Dugan is an embarrassment to me.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Everyone knows because it's the only fucking J'ville alcohol club I've said anything positive about in over a year. I've also had weird creepy douchebags come over and introduce themselves or just try to cozy up, so others have figured it out. But ok, keep pretending.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    25, you're an internet troll. You don't have enough shame to be embarrassed about anything.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    you're a jackass, if I'm a troll what are you ? BTW if your so tough why don't you name the club you fucking pussy
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    BTW If anyone is interested this braying jackass, RickiBoi talks about having no shame, yet he's made all sorts of remarks in the past about my children, my religion, the truth is I dislike this scum puddle and I don't care who knows about, and rest assured I'm not the only one.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Why would anyone want to meet people who troll them and attack them on this site? There's no point. Acting like you actually want to meet someone when you just want to dox them and have shit to talk about on here makes you a moron.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    LOL...lets hear all the excuses
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's not an excuse it's a reason. No normal person will want to meet someone whose an asshole to them
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    LOL... so now you gave a hint that it was an alcohol club. I guess that you really are not that important to me or anybody else... because none of the thousands of people who have figured out your home club have mentioned it. Just like the Gators... what a fucking loser
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Somebody has a hard on for rick. That white polyester suit turn you on? Or is it his system that gets your motor running?
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    You have to understand this Mr. Microdong: Mr. Dugan is an asshole and he is easy to bait into saying funny shit. Think about this: Is there an entire zoo’s worth of satirical tiny dick animal accounts that expose your foibles? No. Why is that? Well, as near as I can tell the only interesting things you have to say is that you have a tiny dick. And that’s right there in the name. If you want to get as much attention as Mr. Dugan you can do three things: 1. Act like you know everything. 2. Create a fake tough guy persona. 3. Create a fictional wife and kids. If you do that we’ll be seeing posts from your best bud, the tiny dick bunny, in no time flat. You’re welcome!
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    LOL... GMD, I have not attacked you, how about backing off?, none of this seems to involve you.... I'm appealing to your reasonable sense here
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    If you were actually trying to appeal to anything like a "reasonable sense", whatever that is supposed to mean, you'd just stop. As it is, it seems you just don't want the criticism of how hypocritical you are; you seem more than willing to dish it out, but you get your panties in a wad when it comes back to you.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Since Mr. Microdong wants to change the subject let’s discuss the animals likely to comprise the Microdong posse. Since Mr. Dugan has a posse that comprises (if I recall correctly) a lion, a gator, a cheesestick, and a barnacle I think the microdong posse should include a bunny rabbit, a sloth, a lizard, and a basket of Olive Garden breadsticks. What say you all?
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    I was actually attempting to lead you out of a discussion that is none of your business, A situation where you attacked me for no reason, however you seem to think you are smarter and better than everyone else. I am unsure as to where your sense of superiority came from, I could delve intoo your past posts and come up with a lot of issues I'm sure however you just don't mean that much to me. So go ahead and have the last word, we all know how important that is to you
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Seems contradictory to post something for everyone to read and then claim its not someone's business.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    I can understand that however, early on GMD made a point (as did you) of attacking me in a situation that did not involve either of you. You were a "white knight" sent in to save Dugan. You both saw what you perceived as an injustice and pounced, like a public defender. I was simply asking him to walk away and he was attempting to put me in my place as the sanctmonious asshole that he is.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    "I was actually attempting to lead you out of a discussion that is none of your business". I double-checked, and yes, this was posted in The Front Room forum the TUSCL discussions board.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Wow it seems as though skibum and GMD have a hard on for me, you brought over from other threads to this one.... What is it? Do you like getting fucked Dawggy style? Hate to tell you but I am not into guys.... maybe the two of you could take turns fucking each other in the corner
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^Dude: acting like a pathetically stupid little boy hurling gay insults, just makes you a douche. Take your shit like man, not a little boy. As far as my opinion of you? I have none. Just commenting on your internet toughness.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    LOl... "Take my shit like a man", what exactly am I taking? Shit from a couple losers on a strip club board? Really? You want me to bow down and say ohhh mr skibum you were so right. LOL Fuck you, You follow me from thread to thread hurling insults??? and you call me a douche??? what a pathetic little bitch.... as far as your opinion, it does not matter to me.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Except for you to grow up and shut up I want nothing else from you. Kind of funny you would accuse GMD of needing to have the last word ...so have yours and whine on brutha.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @Daddillac: " A situation where you attacked me for no reason" Calling you out on your hypocritical attacks on others isn't attacking you, and it's certainly not "attacking [you] for no reason." It's a really good reason. Was I "attacking" rick when he made those stupid shit comments about me and my ATF? No, I wasn't. Just as I'm not "attacking" you for making stupid shit comments about him and his family.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ oh yeah? Well you’re a fat, creepy old pervert! Take that!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Gee George did you call out Rick and icee when they were making attacks on my kids and religion Jes sayin I know skibum did but I don’t remember you saying shit.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @twentyfile, Honestly, I don't remember seeing them. I wouldn't have seen icee's in any case.
  • rickthevulture
    3 years ago
    Well, if you don’t worship rickthedeity you’re in real trouble. What is going to happen whe you show up at the pearly gates and see a handsome saint wearing a stylin’ suit. He’ll send you to see dougthedevil unless you show some damn rickspect. Squawk!
  • rickthevulture
    3 years ago
    Also, Meat ape has a point. Georgie lil dick is indeed a creepy old pervert. Not like us ricks. Squawk!
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    GMD, I don't take this very seriously. At least three of these accounts are likely the same person. I'd call this a circle jerk but it's actually closer to masturbations. 😉
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @rick, I do my best to be an equal opportunity asshole.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    I’m beginning to think GMD and Skibum are little Ricky aliases, with his many others. So where is that you hang out dipshit? If you think “everyone” knows it already, shouldn’t be any harm in saying it.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Should've taken me up on my TUSCL Royal Rumble idea.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I don’t have any other screen names here unlike Red Johnson and a few others RickiBoi uses
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    25... it is pointless.... If the three of them are not the same person like Doc said then Ski and GMD know they are wrong and just don't have the balls to say it... best to let it drop
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    "I have no factual or reason based rebuttal, so all my haters must be bots, aliases, or minions!"
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    25/DrEvil/Daddilac = same douchebag likely living somewhere northeast of downtown Atlanta.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    LOL...I offered to prove otherwise to you.... keep lying to yourself loser
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    RickiBoi we still don't know where you club stay hidden behind that keyboard Pussy
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Y'all are STILL whining? *yawn*
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Y'all are still deflecting Pussy
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I've stopped watching "Days of our lives" so that I can tune into TUSCL.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    LOL... not whining at all... just pointing out facts that you want to ignore
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^You whine incessantly. A 5 year old girl who dropped her ice cream cone is less whiny than you. Wrong? You attacked a man's family. Only a bitch thinks that's right. This ID is mine, here on fantasy, on online poker.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    LOL... you are fucking whining about somebody did something to somebody else that I don't like.... Then the stupidity to say someone else is whining LOL this is rich... You skibum are a stupid cunt lol
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Now he's completely off the rails. I already know that he saw me in the club and walked by, but he cn keep pretending for as long as he wants I suppose. The goofy fucker was staring intently at the drink of each man sitting at the bar as he walked by. But he kept walking. ;)
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Damn straight rick my brother from an ape mother. That silly Daddillac ape walked right past us and what the fuck was he thinking? Of course the dugan was the guy I a stylin’ suit hang with a lion and a shark. Well, there was the other guy but his lion bud wasn’t wearing a suit. So how the fuck did Daddillac ape not recognize us? Anyhoo...let’s let this one go my friend. You’ve got apelings to look after and I am so fucking loaded I don’t know what I’m doing. I’m mean really I just missed my turn. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    But I do agree that Skifredo is a stupid cunt. Shit...just ran a red light. Guess I should stop posting on tuscl. Toodles.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Is Atlanta one of those shithole countries that Trump spoke of? Ricky the Lion on ignore still posting as if the faggot cuck's words were read.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    If there was ever any doubts about the ninja awesomeness of us ricks consider this: Skifredo claims that he has me on ignore but he still responds to me. Normally I’d go all wildebeest on his ass for disrespecting me. But Skifredo is such a loser that I’m actually increasing his misery by refraining from any direct anti-Skifredo actions. Now imma chug some cheap gin and program my Tesla autopilot to find Skifredo. Anybody know where that loser lives? Fuck it. Imma go do drunken donuts in the Target parking lot and watch the apes bounce off my hood. ROAR!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion