tuscl

Advice on how to get strippers to talk to me

I'm sort of a shy guy. I've been having trouble in strip clubs getting women to talk to me. I'll usually go up near a dancer with my friend and whisper to him and giggle hoping she'll notice me but many times not. Other times I'll try to stare and smile from the corner of the room with little success. How do you guys get the job done?

22 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Open your zipper pull out your dick and leer at her, you'll get some attention !
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Yeah and make a blowjob signal with your fist and tongue.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    😁
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    If she's alone, walk up and say hi. Wait for her to respond, ask her for a dance. If she's with other dancers, walk up and wait for a break in the conversation, then say hi. If there's no response, or no break in the conversation, pick another dancer.

When she's on stage, tip her and tell her you'd like a dance when she has time. If I think she probably remembers me, I usually just throw the tip on the stage, or put it near her purse/bag. Many dancers like to show off their pole skills, they appreciate not being interrupted.

If you don't know if you want to try a dance without talking some first, come when the club is slow. But, at many clubs, dancers have flexibility about when they work, and avoid being there when the club is slow.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Place a large stack of cash on the table in front of you and you'll get the attention of every stripper in the club. Of course by large stack of cash I don't mean $20 worth of singles. It doesn't have to be thousands but it should at least be enough to show you that you can afford a couple of dances.

Or you could just take the normal approach and say hi to her, it usually helps to start a conversation if you actually speak to her instead of whispering to your friend and laughing or gawking at her from the corner. Are you a middle schooler going to his 1st boy/girl dance?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    If you walk into a strip club, looking for the girls to do something for you, you will be disappointed and frustrated.

You have to walk in thinking about what you can do for them, which is mostly paying attention to them, and of course giving them money.

SJG
  • K
    3 years ago
    this sounds crazy but i start with hello, then follow up with my name and asking for her name. this is where it gets tricky. I tip her, suggest we chat a bit to see if i want to go for a dance with her. if i don't feel i would enjoy a dance, i tip her, thank her for her time and suggest she try someone else. if i do think we would have a good dance, i tell her what i want. usually i start with a five minute dance to see if i was right.

• motorhead
    3 years ago
    Most dancers like to talk. Just let them guide the conversation
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    This has the whiff of a troll post...

Start by not being creepy. Because what you're describing isn't shyness, it's just being creepy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Shes working. She won't reject your money. Tip and Ask a bouncer waitress or bartender to send her your way. That's the easiest way to do it without talking to her.

• RandomMember
    3 years ago
    Troll. Probably the same guy who claimed to be South Asian in another recent thread.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @SJG so I guess you just hand out all your money and leave. You're done in 5 minutes, then you go get online and fill up a few more gigs of founder's disk space.

In my case, I don't find that many dancers want to talk to me. I wanna dance them if they don't wanna dance me. After that, most are done with me, except maybe to wanna more dance me. A few over the years have come back to chat a bit, let me buy them a drink. If I they were willing to talk to me a while before going for a dance, I would not see that as very good evidence they actually wanted to talk to me.
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    Strip club is actually the best practice for shy guys. I took one of my friends, he was a shy 27 year old virgin last year. After a trip to follies he wasn’t the same. Was getting girls all over Atlanta. You’ll be fine, just be yourself and don’t do that weird whispering giggling shit with your buddy at the bar ever again.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    “ don’t do that weird whispering giggling shit with your buddy at the bar ever again.”

Good advice.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Take a sharpie and write on a $100 bill 'Talk to me.' Then tape that shit to your forehead. Should do the trick.
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    @doctorevil when I saw what he said I was disgusted lmao. I said no wonder girls won’t come to him. They see him doing that bs 😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The best way to get over shyness is to work out snd get your body right
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    I’m referring this one to the @scrub department. One post and you open with “whisper and giggle”? This has to be trolling.

By the way troll, is this what your life has come to? Finding some nth degree interest group website, creating an account, and trying to wind up people you will never meet? Why don’t you take up tennis or super Mario brothers?

LAME
  • K
    3 years ago
    Of course he is a troll. Yes, it is sad he has nothing better to do.
    Other people with a real issue may benefit from the advice
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    What the OP describes is very creepy behavior in a strip club or civilian bar.

Little girls giggle and act coy - but men in strip clubs talk to the dancers. It’s the easiest place to chat with girls. Guess what? They are all available! They want $$$ - and are honest and upfront about it!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    OP hasn't posted to this thread since its creation, so I suspect that the consensus is correct: troll.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion