tuscl

I guess Covid encouraged a lot of risky behavior

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Cigarette smoking is rising I hope it isn't not a new trend
https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/27/business/…

13 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    I try to stay away from that shit. It took a lot of my older family members early.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I’d say driving was riskier in 2020

https://www.nsc.org/newsroom/motor-vehic…
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    People starting to Vape, get addicted , then just go straight to cigarettes.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Well y'all know smoking is allowed in clubs here in Florida, since i quit smoking cigars almost three years back the smell of smoke lingers in my nose after I leave the clubs, until I can take a shower
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Around here I feel like it's all vaping.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    there was a lot of vaping pre-covid, but now cigarette smoking is making a comeback and it's worse than I remember Pre-covid
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Yeah, this COVID shutdown has had a lot of bad effects. People have talked about more domestic violence, and more alcohol.

SJG
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ yeah and some people didn’t even have internet access because the library was closed!
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I’m not sure of the connection to COVID but poor, reckless, dangerous driving has most definitely increased. People running red lights is at an epidemic level
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Never been a smoker but I thought many people smoked when they were anxious and we've had an unusually anxious period
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I used to smoke a lot when I drove a truck. Was a great time killer. Also, when we drove cross country back in the day we'd do crank and do it in 3 days. Speed makes you smoke like a chimney. Not stress ever, just boredom. Same reason drinkers smoke: Something to do while drinking.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Naawww.... The sera / cedrick / yarise9 SCL troll certainly is persistent even if he's not terribly bright.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Go away, Cacaplop
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion