tuscl

Question for SJG

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
What are you handing money to women, if buying dances is a chump's game?

I know many strippers you could just conveniently cashapp.

23 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    How could he possibly cash app anyone your forgetting this dolt couldn’t even figure out internet access for over a year
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Slight correction... he couldn't figure out internet access *in Silicon Valley*.

This is a place where feral cats have a Wi-Fi hotspot...
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Handing money to women is customary and expected in strip clubs. It is also a show of care, concern, and of good intentions, and of recognition that this is how she pays her bills. But it isn't necessarily an attempt to buy anything.

Contact strip clubs started at MBOT, San Francisco, Jim and Artie Mitchell. It was all front room. And this would be part of their legal defense later on.

https://www.amazon.com/Bottom-Feeders-Fr…

The women would try to get money. And if you gave them money they would probably stay around, and generally you could play with them some.

Usually this play meant titty massage. But sometimes FIV and once in a while FIA. DFKing was very very common.

Sometimes there was grinding too. But the idea that cum in pants was the main objective is something which would not come until later.

Jim and Artie did prohibit FS, and they did fire girls who violated. But they did not try to restrict much else.

After Jim and Artie got a jury acquittal, humiliating Diane Feinstein, Lap Dancing was considered legal in San Francisco.

It was after this, after all the legal risks were gone, that the Big Brave Soldiers of the MAFIA came in and took over, and they they would be followed by Deja Vu.

Booths and back rooms were added. And soon, especially under the management of Deja Vu, all front room action was eliminated. And of course DFKing became very rare, if ever.

So you were supposed to buy a dance from a girl who was not softened up, who had not lowered her emotional barriers. And of course the booths and back rooms meant there would be a house cut. That was really all these things were, toll gates. And they were not needed in San Francisco for most of what was going on. People were getting shunted into the booths and back rooms when it was not really necessary. It was now, "wanna dance?"

These were clip joints, the modern version of a clip joint. Paying out money to engage with a girl who had not opened up. They were selling fantasy instead of actuality.

In places where the action is front room it is not like this. The girls get opened up in the front room. And experienced dancers insist that they make more money when it is front room action and little bits at a time. "Wanna Dance?" is just talk, wasting time. In the front room clubs, the girls are metering in money constantly, and there is no house cut.

If you are engaging with the girl to such an extent, that you need a back room, like when your own pants are to come down, then great.

But DV is a think tank, and they have women dancers at their highest levels. They have figured out the psychodynamics of strip clubs. They have figured out that there is a huge amount of sexual frustration in our society, and that most guys are chumps and that they are putty in the hands of a beautiful woman.

What they run are clip joints. And they are trying to export this system to Mexico, and to ruin TJ just like they did San Francisco.

Just because a strip club is set up a certain way, it does not mean that you have to take it at face value, or that you have to play along with it.

Handing women money in the front room is a first move towards changing it, getting her off of script.

Words and generosity should be enough to soften her up, especially if you have picked the one you want and plan to be waking up in the mornings with, and if she can feel this. So Front Room Makeout Session, then when you need it, like when your pants are to come down, then you invite her to the back room. They take her home with you to continue.

Strip clubs are well oiled fine tuned machines for separating marks from their money. But you don't always have to play along with it.

And in TJ it is totally different by all accounts. But some guys go there and still refuse to understand this.

I learned from strip club front room makeout sessions, but also in AMPs, getting girls softened up and into makeout sessions when this is not standard or even expected.

And then I learned in our Mexican Bar underground circuit. These places offer what is nominally table dancing. But in those venues all the girls do OTC regularly. Kissing is prohibited, but lots of it still happens. Best to start them off with showy open tongue kissing, add to the show. Often it will get you pussy in the face.

Thanks ilbbaicnl for asking your question, and for being one of the few on this board who is willing to engage in civil discourse.

SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ I see you got to the library early today! How many enemies you gonna make today before founder decides to ban your ass, SJGOATFUCKER?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Also ilbbaicnl, there are rituals of domination and submission in all human interactions, especially the sexual.

It says in here that in many large US cities, a bit of light bondage is considered just good sexual etiquette.

https://www.amazon.com/Guide-Getting-4th…

It is consensual role playing, theatre.

And what I am most inspired by is Story of 'O', and its film adaptations, though minus any whipping.

SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ more like the story of SJ”OMG” what a fuckin loser!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @SJG so, when you go to TJ, you just walk up to a parada, hand her some money (how much?), and hope she'll feel grateful enough to come back to your room with you?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I have not been to TJ, but I believe that that would work.

But generally, dealing with women in P4P venues it is best to lead with money, at least some money. It shows good intent. In the bars it seems to be that a feel up tip is the standard way. And as captured in videos, this often leads to a stage side or front room makeout session.

Words help, charm, plus generosity.

My point here though is that you do not want to go along with the buying dances script. Keep it to front room money and fraternizing, until you really need to take it to the back room.

Buying dances is a bum script, it is a chump's game.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    SJG said "I have not been to TJ, b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶.̶ I also have not seen a vagina."

Fixed it for you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    CMI I'm calling you out on your bs. Feral cats don't have wifi Hotspot.

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Best if you approach the girl, then apply charm plus generosity to show good intentions. Only take her to the back room when you need it, like when your own pants are to come down.

SJG
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Wow so that initial response from SJG was probably the first thing I’ve actually sat down and read from him. I read maybe the first 8 paragraphs and said “this is actually interesting.” But then I was like “when the fuck is thins going to end?” and I quit reading. Enough of that bullshit.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Why do you constantly post pictures of TJ paradas (which potentially can cause them problems BTW) when you don't even bother to go there?

Are there any stripper member of TUSCL that you've managed to charm? Are you saying you, as Icee does, that you are able to charm most sex workers?
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl the San Jose Library is now closed, he'll be back to answer your question tomorrow at around noon.

If I had the time and interest, I'd go back and find some on his exchanges with dancers on here dating years back and link them here. Funny shit, he gets mad at the dancers for suggesting that FRMOS don't really happen. Any dancer that said that would be bombarded with questions and PMs from him afterwards. Long story short, the answer to your 2nd to last question is no.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    "Best if you approach the girl, then apply charm plus generosity to show good intentions"

Charm? With your nonstop bambling any woman forced to be in your presence more than 10 mins would surely hang themselves
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    You see a lot of talk about FRMOS in HKC in TJ. Maybe SJG never actually goes to strip clubs, just fantasizes the ones in the US are similar to the ones in TJ.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Bingo.

I remember a dancer posted in response to SJG that FRMOS in strip clubs was horseshit. He posted several tantrum responses and she didn't respond back. About a day later she posted to the thread something like "Okay. I'm here saying that I've seen people make out in strip clubs. Now please stop fucking messaging me."

I can't remember her profile name, but she stopped posting after that. Go figure...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    CIM show me the feral cats with wifi. You can't coz you're lying
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yall can't join the organization now

BLACKLISTED AF !!!!
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    At @CMI that exchange was one of the first ones I thought of when thinking of SJG's conversations with dancers on here. I forget her name also....I think it was April or some other name with a 101 in it. Anyhow, I also remember her commenting that she sees why SJG gets roasted so much on here now.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ilbbaicnl, I have sensitive responsibilities, and so I am not at liberty to take questions about my life, or to make disclosure. My F2F life must remain protected from my online life. I can post online, because I am the one who decides where to draw the line.

SJG
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    In contrast, this rick is an open book:

Who am I? I’m a frickin’ lion!
    Who are my friends? I have many friends, all of whom are badasses. And they all answer to the name of rick.
    What do I like? Wearing stylish suits, fucking sexy female hairless apes, and driving drunk.
    What do I do? I do what I like!

ROAR!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ rickthelion is the Ultimate Tuscler

SJG

A woman who knows how to dress
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=6046

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=7607

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=4483
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?