tuscl

Strippers who bring snacks to OTC

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
How do you feel about this? Should they really be so blatant that we are not a shnack ourselves? I guess it's better than the one who'd raid my fridge when she came over.

28 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I knew a girl who wouldn't take anything from my fridge when I offered it but would then take it when I was in the other room or something. It was stupid coz all she had to do was ask or just tell me she wants it when I offered. And it was small stuff like a can of sprite or a cereal bar.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Women that bring snacks to OTC plate often called two things: a “planner” or a “keeper.”

Everyone likes peanut butter crackers after sex!
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Snacks are good —

Just don’t bring things like sesame tahini bars or sushi or avocado toast.

Bring the fuckin’ ziti
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I love it when a girl shows up at my house with a pizza and a pussy yum
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    It's OK if the snack is another female.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    At least you know you won't have to take her to Olive Garden and start another thread about strippers and Olive Garden.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    It’s better than her raiding the hotel minibar. That shit is expensive.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Mmm yeeeaaah baby I'm soooooo horny but hold on I'm reeeaallly hungry....

Sorry baby I'm too full now but thanks for the money byebye 🤣

That's what I imagine anyway LOL
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I mean the guy can't say he didn't get fucked come on she delivered
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    On the list of things a stripper could bring to an OTC visit that might worry or even bother me, snacks are in the bottom 2%.
    3 years ago
    Does she share the snacks?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    YUp.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Why is this something that stands out? Do women not bring snacks to normal civie dates? 😅
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I wish strippers would bring me snacks. I usually feed them when they come to my house.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've never had a girl bring snacks unless it was stuff she had in her car. Or she cooked something and brought me some.
    3 years ago
    Since ALL of my otc and SA meets are at hotels, snacks aren't usually in order. We usually go out or get deliveries.. but if a girl showed up with chips n dip + drinks ? Bonus!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @nicespice I think it should be agreed to beforehand that it's a potluck OTC if the stripper is going to bring any food. When the female prison inmates I am corresponding with get out, and I go on civie dates with them, I will let you know if they bring snacks.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    It’s all good as long as the snacks ain’t Dugan chocolate.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    And yeah, I have snacks. One said she really liked cotton candy, which is hard to find in stores, so I ordered some on the internet. I bought a shit ton to get free shipping, but then she said she had to stop eating so much sugar. But after a while her will power failed, so we got it out of the closet. As it turns out, cotton candy goes bad faster than you would think, and it looks nasty and scary when it does. So yeah, she was the one who started bringing snacks, maybe she felt bad about the cotton candy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Does cotton candy ferment? How does it taste when it goes bad?
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    I gotta sausage for her right here!!!
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I've had it happen a few times. Not snacks per se - more like real food. A girl's gotta eat, especially after she's been hustling ITC for several hours. One girl I used to take OTC always had me bring her to Taco Bell on our way to the hotel. Another would order food to go from the kitchen in the club. The last thing I want is a girl who is distracted by hunger or lethargic from low blood sugar.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Couple years ago I was kinda friendly with one of the girls at Hi-Liter (no, not one any of you hooked into OTC), and one day while there she was complaining about being hungry; she was super into fitness, healthy eating, etc.

Next time I went after work was a couple weeks later, stopped at Walgreens for a pack of gum and picked up a small bag of almonds or something....just being considerate for $2.99...and I wanted to make a joke about it.

When I got to HL and grabbed a table, she came by a few mins later. Having a drink and talking a bit, I pulled the bag out of my pocket. She was thankful, opened it up and had a couple. And then...knowing my sense of humor, she stopped, started laughing, and asked, "wait, did you bring me these so you could say you had your nuts in my mouth?"

Me, with a chuckle... "maaaaaybe."

"Pay your drink tab, we're going to VIP."

And then on my way home my phone beeped with new messages...she had sent me some fun little videos. It's too bad we literally lived at opposite corners of town. She was cool.

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Each time I see the title of this discussion - I think of this scene from Deuce Bigalow.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Us_kiRP6cq…
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Dang, nobody can compete with El Dude. I've only bought a stripper peanut M&Ms out of the vending machine.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Hahaha yes! No competition, $2.99 (+ tax!!) wins!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree El Dude wins this discussion!

A hottie with a sense of humor is a great find!
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    First time OTC with this dancer she shows up at my room 30 mins late but bearing a veggie tray from the local deli.

Started a year long relationship
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion