tuscl

Summer thin blonde who plays

Hi, I use to see a hot blonde dancer named Summer years ago at the landing strip and Silver Cricket. she was great in the VIP.Anyone know if she still dances or remembers her.

16 comments

• whodey
    3 years ago
    You've been a member for 5 years and never posted anything on this site until now? Not one review, article, picture or even discussion board comment in 5 years but now you want people to help you track and possibly stalk a dancer?

Have you bothered to even read the faq page in those 5 years?

"Do you know where [insert dancer name here] works now? She used to be at [insert club name here].
    No. Don't even ask this question."
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    She’s at the Flight Club now.

She is now Fall
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    ^ motor, I think her stage name is Autumn.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Go read this thread to find out why these questions almost never get answered with real information...

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7740…
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Does TUSCL have an FAQ?

Can't really see anything wrong with this question, but might be better to put in the formum(s) of clubs where she danced.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    On my tablet the faq is at the bottom of every page next to the glossary.

The faq states: "Do you know where [insert dancer name here] works now? She used to be at [insert club name here].
    No. Don't even ask this question."

So, I guess it is an established rule. For most people it's a case of she's selling and you're looking to buy, but I guess the wingnut stalker types that are into creepy bondage and sex slave training fantasies ruin it for everyone.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Stalkers have used this site before to track down dancers that did not want to be found. And they don't come on here announcing themselves as stalkers, just "curious" or "interested customers".

So, the default is to not give out tracking information on a dancer. If a customer loses track of a favorite dancer, then it's up to him to sort out the complex process of jotting down a burner number.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Clubs should let us at least take head-shot photos of our favs. So we can get them put on milk cartons when our favs quit without telling us where they're going.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You could try Milkcartonbabes.com
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    She work for me driving a shit truck!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    And giving me $5 lapperz in da sleeper
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Dis bitch op put me on ignored because I railed out his dream girl wit da flapperjack tiddys... 😂🤣😂
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    How do it feel to ne a little bitch? 😅🤣😂
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    There was a club here in Indianapolis which at one time had strippers named Summer, Winter and Autumn. They should have had a Spring too.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    She moved elsewhere and is holding down a good job. She said to tell you that if she was interested in talking to you further, you'd already know.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I am not sure if she’s still using the same stage name.

I think this might be her - https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9067
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion