tuscl

If I Buy A Painting From Hunter Biden Can I Become An Ambassador?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/psaki-bristle…

https://nypost.com/2021/10/06/hunter-bid…

"The younger Biden had a “pop-up” presentation of his artwork in Los Angeles on October 1 where he mingled with some 200 guests. At least one individual who is known to be seeking an ambassadorship was in attendance."

"Steven Nelson, the New York Post’s D.C. reporter, noted during a press briefing that his outlet had recently reported that Hunter Biden had sold five prints of his art for $75,000 each and that a team of lawyers was reviewing the prospective buyers who will be allowed into an upcoming New York show."

"The testy exchange comes as ethics experts have sounded alarms over Hunter Biden’s foray into art after the president’s son announced he would begin selling paintings over the summer, with initial prices as high as $500,000."

11 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    It's good to be the president's son or daughter
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Biden is a thug and so is his son Fredo. What a sick, disgusting family.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    This is just another method of selling access to the President. It’s being done in a manner that is as obvious as his other shifty deals.

He is a lecherous leech who should be able to earn his own money - aside from sticking his nose in his fathers business. Sadly he keeps coming back to get more from daddy.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If the paintings are of drugged up hookers - he should be able to paint those images from memory…
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Lol he is the poster boy of political access and personal debauchery. Its soo transparent with this guy because he is such a dumbass drug addict. Easy target.

There are many more like this but they don't do stupid shit.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Aahh the limp dick democratic response: wah, Trump did it too, wah. Biden was supposed to be better than trump u dumb fucking assholes.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    My response was politically neutral soo I assume your response was directed elsewhere. But yes Trump cronies do it too and in fact possibly more shamelessly (i.e. Ivanka appointment to The World Bank). If you think the system is suddenly broken and there has never been political favors historically and now its suddenly different then all I have to say is "awwww bless your heart".

I recall a line in Apocalypse Now that applies here about calling someone out for murder in Vietnam ".. charging a man with murder in this place was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500."

But if you think our system of government is corrupt its actually a micro state and very clean compared to institutional corruption in China, Russia, etc.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Billy Carter even laughs at Hunter
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Go away, cacaplop.
    Liking your own posts is sign of a small penis.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    At least Hunter had a drug problem....

Donny JR and Eric? just stupid.

GOP bought how many copies of his book to make it a best seller? Couldn't even find one guy corrupt enough to spend his own money on that shit it was so bad, had to bundle and hide it's source so no one knew that's how their "contribution" was being wasted.

And Ivanka, ya, that's some world bank board member material there?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion