tuscl

Cali vs. FL vs Texas

TheEckster
Wanna go clubbing?
Saturday, October 9, 2021 3:31 AM
I know this topic might have been looked at before, but I am considering how these 3 states compare regarding strip clubs. These are some of the most desirable states for stripping in the U.S. Thoughts??? Rank these 3 states in regards to... Full nude clubs Extras clubs Hot dancers Lap dances VIP rooms OTC encounters Low price good deal strip clubs

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I've never SCed in Cali: Full nude clubs ---------------- Texas has BYOB clubs that are full-nude on stage and w.r.t. dances - BYOB clubs are not common in FL and thus the M.O. is often full-nude on-stage but only topless lap-dances Extras clubs ------------- common in FL - not as common in TX Hot dancers ----------- Both TX and FL have clubs w/ attractive dancers - mostly comes down to personal tastes Lap dances ----------- Both TX and FL have two-way-contact dances; but IMO FL may have the edge on mileage VIP rooms --------- Seem more common in FL than TX in part b/c extras are more prevalent in FL OTC encounters --------------- Hard to say - OTC generally has a high failure-rate so there isn't such a thing as "a good OTC state" - but I would "suspect" that at least OTC would be more reasonable costs-wise in TX vs hyped-up party-FL Low price good deal strip clubs ------------------------------- IME both TX and FL, the clubs tend to have fairly uniform pricing for some reason - i.e. almost all clubs charge the same uniform dance-price (e.g. $20 or $25; etc)
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Eckster first off, dude you got to put in a review or starting paying VIP otherwise you not going to get the answers your not gonna get good answers. People ask about states a lot and I don't know I don't really see the US by states, I've viewed it by cities. What's going on in New Jersey is way more relevant to me than the strip clubs up in Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse. I'm not going all the way up there. Those states you mentioned are pretty big areas. San Diego is actually closer to El Paso than Houston. IME those are the three best states for strip clubbing but there so big and come with a lot of shit clubs too.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "OTC generally has a high failure-rate so there isn't such a thing as "a good OTC state" - but I would "suspect" that at least OTC would be more reasonable costs-wise in TX vs hyped-up party-FL" You can't look at this on a statewide level. The cost of taking a girl OTC is going to be very different in Dallas than it is in El Paso, just like it will be very different in Southeast FL (including Miami) than it will be almost anywhere else in the state.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ To add to my comment, IME the best gauge of the cost of fun with a stripper is a combination of: (1) the cost of living in a particular area; and (2) how much money is flowing into the club(s) in question. Unfortunately both factors tend to be higher in the largest metro areas, but drive just 90 minutes away to a smaller town/city club and the conditions can be very different.
  • rogertex
    3 years ago
    You HAVE to divide California into Northern and Southern! After that - the entire belt - Southern California, Arizona, Texas, Florida - is generally at Par - if generalized at State level. Pluses: Sexy dancers, plenty of em, open minded and low clubbing costs in laid back settings. * Big cities - have higher costs, more dancers and more sparkle. * Small towns - have lower costs, less variety but still offer opportunities for abundant fun. I'd say us guys are blessed. There are 150 strip clubs within 3 hours drive for me. What about Northern California. Let's just say SJG lives there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion