tuscl

The View from Azul

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Wednesday, October 6, 2021 9:33 PM
I'm visiting Zona Norte right now for the first time in almost two years. I just finished Arriba #5 so I need to rest a bit. I've been here about 24 hours. Wifi in my room in Cascadas sucks so I"m down in Azul having lunch. Its a lovely day in the low 70s and I'm out on the outdoor terrace that overlooks the alley. I've never really spent much time back in that alley other than to get from the hotel to Hong Kong or to the convenience stores across the street. There are fewer street girls than I remember before Covid. But most of them are still relatively attractive. Yes, the ones on the side streets are scary. But the girls in the alley are mostly cute. There must be a heirarchy that determines where a SG can stand. But after watching them for a while, I"m thinking they must have the most boring job in the world. I've been sitting here now about 45 minutes, eating lunch and getting some work done. The girls just stand there. Some might talk to other girls but mostly they have their heads buried in their phones. There are two stunners. Both are close to being nines in my book. Obviously higher quality than the rest. In those 45 minutes, those two were the only two that were taken to a room. The rest were just standing there that entire time. I did notice that those two girls upon returning from their room did go back to almost the exact same spot they were in before their session. I wonder if someone runs the alley and controls what girls are where . I've never taken a SG unstairs. Although those two would be tempting. They were as good as any girl in Hong Kong.

29 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    I hope you brought Subraman and San Jose Guy with you, you know for prospecting new talent for the organization.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I’ve never been to Zona Norte and I doubt I will ever make it there - but it’s quite a coincidence you posted this. I have been wondering how the quality of the paraditas compare to the girls in HK. I thought they might trouble competing unless they really low ball the price
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Those two are spectacular. The others in the alley are OK. The ones on the side streets ? RUN !
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Maybe it goes something like this (once a week or so): Cop: You're under arrest for habitual loitering. SG: I'm sorry, can I just go ahead and pay the fine? Cop: Well OK. It's X pesos. "X" is likely much higher if you are standing on a main street rather than in an alley. So the women who make the most money end up on the main streets. This is the sort of interaction that middle class Mexicans have told me they have with cops. But a good chance the cops can be more blatant when shaking down sex workers.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ The sex workers are licensed. So they can check their licenses, but otherwise it sounds like they just try to keep them inside the official zona. SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Drivers are licensed, but that doesn't stop the government from fining drivers for dubious reasons to collect revenue. In Mexico, it's done more informally, in a way that makes it possible to more conveniently pay fines in cash. The fines are generally cheaper, like most routine expenses in Mexico.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well we can see if some TJ mongers want to comment on that, but based on what has already been posted, I feel that this seems not to be happening. SJG [view link] [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @SJG you usually post links to women who are much fatter than that when you're really sure of what you're saying....
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I think it's been mentioned b/f but don't remember - can one take a SG to their Cascada room; or certain SGs?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Someone has said no, but others have talked about doing it. SJG
  • booji boy
    3 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo Only certain SGs, and usually they're the ones by the door for Azul and the south entrance to Cascadas. If you ask them they'll tell you if they're allowed up, that's all it takes.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    These two HOT ones were actually standing across the street from Hong Kong and Cascadas. They walked down the alley a bit to some area I had never noticed before. I assume there are rooms down there. So they must not have had access to Cascadas. But you do see them in the hotel. If a girl is in the hotel from Hong Kong, she will have a Hong Kong Black robe on. If a SG is in the hotel, she is wearing the clothes she wore on the street.
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    You can take them both to your room for nude dancing & groping fun. It doesn't have to be sex.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Warrior15 Yes wrote, and I quote: “I just finished Arriba #5 so I need to rest a bit. I've been here about 24 hours.” That is a lot of “action” in 24 hours, Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D Good times, good times... Yes also wrote, about two Street Girls: “There are two stunners. Both are close to being nines in my book.” and “those two would be tempting. They were as good as any girl in Hong Kong.” Again Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D You should taken one the two girls “arriba” for a test drive and research about the action on the streets and share your information and experience. You seem to be having a good time in the Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty) [view link] Enjoy and be careful out there.
  • Redbaron12
    3 years ago
    @Warrior, I was just there Monday to Wednesday. I just got off the plane. Last night everything closed at 3:00 am. I spoke with two different people from HK. I got two different answers. Because of some disagreement with the government, all the clubs are closing at 3:00 am. I was in my room with a BG early this morning. I walked her down and at 2:50 am they would not let me go back in HK. At 3:00 the streets were quiet. They also don't open until 10:00 am now. I'm not sure if this is temporary or not. I was also told during the week it will close at 3:00 but on weekends at 5:00. Then I was told it closes at 3:00 am every morning. While you are there get clarification on this. They just say to go to the the Azul bar at 3:00. I went there. There were some people but not near as fun as HK. See if you can get clarification on the new hours. Thanks
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Sorry Red. I was dead to the world at 3am last night. But at 7am when I went to get a snack across the street, everything was closed. At 10am, Hong Kong was open.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I"m having lunch today at Azul again. The same two hotties are standing in almost the exact same spots they were in yesterday. There has to be someone telling them where they can stand.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Living the dream
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    The paradas probably get a good part of their $ from repeat customers. So most of them have reason to support a system where customers know where to look for them. They probably haze new girls that try to take someone's spot.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    THESE are the kinds of threads I like. Warrior thanks for giving us the rundown on some of your thought while you're there in paradise where the rest of us aren't. And yes I've also wondered about the SGs and their positions. I've never used the terrace at Azul, I guess I have to do that next time. I love people watching, it's highly entertaining.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Warrior15 Yes wrote, and I quote: “The same two hotties are standing in almost the exact same spots they were in yesterday. There has to be someone telling them where they can stand.” Why don’t you put on your reporter hat and glasses and go and interview them and ask them who? Just kidding, these streets, like in most parts on the world, are controlled by the association of criminal gangs and the authorities/police who “tax” people for “rent” of the place and “protection” from themselves. This is also the reason the Zona Norte is “safe” because those “gangsters” know it is better for business to have a “safe” place for these type of business /operations. The American Mafia is the most well known and famous for their experiences on this kind of business; insurance/protection.
  • Og12345
    3 years ago
    Not enough or the right one. Come down scrub. TOFTT
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Just reading what people are posting, it sounds like the HK bar is sending these girls out there, they really are otherwise HK BG's, just extending the club beyond its walls. I had seen in TJ videos some unbelievably hot looking TJ school girls out there, the hottest looking hookers I have ever seen, dressed identically and with full height strapped on stripper shoes. With either of them out there, I would never even make it into the bar. SJG [view link]
  • tbot1102
    3 years ago
    Interesting topic. I agree there must be a system that is enforced by one of the following - the SGs themselves, law enforcement or some mafia.
    3 years ago
    I think the girls have at least some say in where they stand. I have seen a street girl return from a session and the others shift their positions to make room so the returning agent can have her spot back.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Vivian and Kit worked Bob Hope to the Ritz Brothers Maybe the SG’s you see work Ricardo Montalbán to Salma Hayek
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Vivian and Kit ? Is Richard Gere about to drive by ?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Can you take some grainy photos of the low end girls? Those are the ones SJG loves to jerk off to. If you post them here - he won’t need to open another browser tab to get his jollies. If there are any goats in that alley - that’s a jackpot!
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    Nice report. Can't wait til I can make it back to Zona Norte. I took a peak in the alley last time i was there and wasn't impressed so went over to Adelitas. There used to be good videos on youtube showing the SG scene
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion