tuscl

I am in STL for 5 days 🎉🎉

I am bouncing between Diamond Cabaret and Hustler, lmk if anyone wants to stop by 🥰

17 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Baby, you know I want you all to myself so I'm not sure why I'm saying this. But you would increase the effectiveness of these postings significantly if you post some photos of yourself to your profile. I know you have teased us from time to time. But many do not remember those brief moments.

Meanwhile, I'll just sit here in Florida and be patient.
  • bullzeye
    3 years ago
    ^seconded
  • FishHawk
    3 years ago
    PSD, you keep going to places I have been. Not to places were I am. I keep hoping and dreaming. 😋
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    I don’t like to add pictures here because:

1. I enjoy my privacy.

2. There are unsafe men who will attempt to learn your identity and expose you to more unsafe men, from your pictures.

3. There are MANY people on this board who have no intention of ever patronizing me and my services but just want to see my pictures.

But I added two. So that’s all you get, unless you’re Warrior.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ how do you know if warrior isn’t an unsafe man ?
    😷
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    Lol. He’s 86% safe. I like those odds. 👌🏼
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ He's actually a good guy but when a girl describes a guy as safe it means kiss you on the cheek, you're in the friend zone LOL
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    86 ? That's all I get. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. !!!!!!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    Every man receives an 8% defect right out the gate so you’re doing pretty well I’d say. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Hey, drewcarey, ^^ check this out.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    @25 I think you could be described as safe along with other things too so that’s not guaranteed friendzone at all. 👍🏼
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    😁
    oh baby you always know just what to say
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    I don’t wanna be a dick but can you come to ATL for 5 days too 😩
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Just be careful out there, last I checked St. Louis is the 9th most dangerous city the world. The DA over there loves releasing violent criminals into the community and the defunded police have lost control. They can’t even respond to shootings in an active manner now. It’s really crazy, some places you just can’t go to anymore, certainly not unarmed.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    Thank you for your concern, I’m not particularly worried about it since I am never alone when I’m going to and from my car at the club and I am staying with a friend in a nice area. I also think that criminal types who would be preying on me are not the ones who go to the type of clubs I work in. 🤷🏼‍♀️ But thank you!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'm nowhere near where you are or where you're going to be... but those two images are fantastic.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I guess it's unlikely that you'll find yourself in Louisville, but if you do, let me know. Not this week though, I'm sick as fuck. :S
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion