tuscl

SJG and all the women from his organization....

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!

6 comments

• Subraman
    3 years ago
    Who are you trying to slander with this? Those girls are not fat enough, tattoo'ed enough, ghetto enough, or cellulite-y enough to join the organization SJG and I are building. Not a single one of those girls was wearing a grill, buttplug, or had lip tattoos on their necks. One seemed to have a brand which is cool, so I'll put her on the list to discuss with SJG later during the executive council meeting
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^Are you going to join the NAACP ( National Association for the Advancement of Crazy People)
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    My dearest Subraman, are the applications to join this wonderful organization available yet at the San Jose Public Library? My mom is going to drop me off there late this afternoon for a read aloud of GREGORY THE TERRIBLE EATER.

https://www.amazon.com/Gregory-Terrible-…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Lip tattoos are sexy. Im also starting to appreciate butt plugs in girls lulz.

I wished it rained here like on ops video
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    GREGORY THE TERRIBLE EATER, you say??? I will alert SJG so we can change the location of the executive council meeting from the parking lot of the Denny's across the street from his mom's place, to the San Jose Public Library. I have not been this excited since the reading of IF YOU GIVE A MOUSE A COOKIE and HOP ON POP double-feature!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You can get wifi outside of libraries 24 7. So your premise about sjg is wrong
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion