I'm a fucking loser
It was basically see want get with civvies lulz

26 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Weird flex, bro.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    How is it weird? It was the easiest place to get laid that I've been to in a long time. It literally was see want get lulz just lots of pent up hormones. Young people. Not a lot of clothes. Alcohol. Music
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    According to previous posts, the interactions with strippers are see want get in the club as well. So I fail to see what the difference would be in Iceye-world.

Maybe it’s that seeing is easier with MDMA instead of heroin. 🤔
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Mdma can be fun and builds bonds. Gets a girlfriend audition ready for Toda la noche.

But its civvie shit. Picking up strippers isn't hard though.

It was the most fun I've had in a really long time.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Recently me my whatever she is nows best friend got kicked out of a club for doing mdma lulz
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I don't use drugs or alcohol to engage with women. Sometimes it is not possible to eliminate it, but I don't do anything to further it. I say this because people who depend upon chemical mood alternants will always defy relating.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's not necessary but in some scenarios it's just the dynamic. Picture being the only sober person there. It wouldn't work
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ negative.

We have tough laws about alcohol and driving.

As he only sober person, I often get premium interest levels from girls, especially once they confirm that I do not drink.

SJG

Strip Clubs can get real loose, once certain pressures are absent.
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1456
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There's uber. This was all walking distance for me. Had a room nearby
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I'm glad I'm old. Thank you.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @theniggaformerlyknownas2icee

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • Hello_Goodbye
    3 years ago
    I was there. I didn't have much luck. Seemed like every girl there was with a crew of friends. How did you find the ones alone (or willing to go off alone)?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It sounds like a fun festival for young guys to hook up with girls. I’m not in that age group - where I could fit in at a music festival. I’m sure it was a very good time.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    You forgot to state “no homo”! That’s so gay. Even gayer than San Jose Gay with a goat.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I remember some sex advice radio show guy talking about his weirdest callers. One dude was proudly boinking his dog. Then when host asks if the dog was male or female, dude gets indignant and shouts "FEMALE! I AM NOT A HOMOSEXUAL!"

Um...oh...kay...
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Things have changed significantly regarding my view of Icee.

If his posts are referring to getting lots of male on male action - it makes more sense. This festival must have been a place where he let his freak flag fly!

It’s all good. I hope this isn’t considered Icee’s outing! Was this festival like a Fulsom Street Fair?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Sorry. No homo.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Hello goodbye... it wasn't hard. Just eye contact flirting and acting on cues. It's like at a club or anything. Show interest with a little eye contact and wait for them to show a reaction and act on their responses. Attraction is physical and vapid. None of that pua or game garbage.

And.... age isn't a factor. I saw guys with obvious sugar babies there. And older couples. Gay straight doesn't matter.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Woodstock was better for scoring free pussy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Probably was. Today's music festivals raves etc are corporate imitations of the real thing
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ nigga please!
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Gay straight does kinda matter for some of us...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Why does it matter if there are both gay and straight people somewhere?
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Everyone is busting Icee balls (which is often deserved) but he is accurate on this one. I too was once his age and partying in Vegas often because my close friend lived there. Scoring tail in clubs was easy, your biggest challenge was getting cock blocked by the fat girl in the group that took it upon herself to keep tabs on everyone. These EDM festivals were a little after my time but I imagine they were even easier to score with even more drugs than a typical night club in Vegas.

Vegas is a different scene for me now, all I wanna do is go to fancy restaurants and gamble.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It really is easy. The cock blocking can be a problem in clubs but if you buy them a round of drinks they soften up.

It's easier at music feativals and underground parties are the easiest.

I want to do EDC but the traffic is making me rethink it
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion