tuscl

Florida dancer falls from stripper’s pole

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

12 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Who the heck is in a strip club at 5am ?
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    Glad to see she wasn't seriously hurt. Surprised this doesn't happen more often.

In a Phoenix club named Jaguars, the poles go up three stories. Those ladies will climb all the way up and do their thing.

What some of these ladies can do on the pole is mind blowing.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    What time does this place close? I would have assumed anyplace that is open past 5am would be open 24hrs but the story mentioned that it was around closing time when she later complained about her back hurting.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I believe Scarlett's closes at 6AM during the week and is open until 8AM on the weekends it should be open 24hrs and I believe the wanted to but I believe there is some local ordinance prohibiting this.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Correct, they closed at 8am this morning.

Hopefully she's okay, I'd guess someone urged her to call 911 to get injuries documented for a potential lawsuit or at least to recover potential costs.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    Actually surprised they allow dancers to slide 20 feet down the pole anymore but I guess it is Florida

Many of fire depts ceased that practice a number of years ago due injuries and insurance regulations. Now stations with upper floor bunk rooms have injuries from slips while descending stairs at 2:00 a.m.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^ what are you talking about? Strippers slide up and down my pole all the time so why shouldn’t they be able to slide up and down this clubs pole!?!?
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    and the poles at Scarlett's aren't 20 ft tall. The article says 12, which seems about right.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ the tallest poles I’ve seen here I Florida are at tootsies I don’t think Scarlett’s even come close to them
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    That's just great. Now OSHA is going to say the stripper poles are a recognizable workplace hazard, and will require dancer to wear a regularly inspected and certified safety harness and be 100% tied-off in order to use them.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ I prefer spinners but unless you're hung like an elephant you must know some very very small strippers
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Shit started to hurt when the drugs wore off?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion