tuscl

The 50 Best Strip Clubs in America

TheEckster
Wanna go clubbing?
Sunday, September 12, 2021 10:31 PM
Ah, strip clubs. It doesn't matter if you are a perpetual horn dog, a dude who swears he don't trick off money, or even a curious and adventurous woman, at some point in your adult life you'll end up in a titty bar, shake joint, or gentlemen's club. Surely, strip clubs are not everybody's cup of tea, and we're not here to dissect the politics of pole gymnastics, but for those who don't mind some boobie action to the grill or serious grindage, you just wanna know one thing: Where are the best clubs at? Well, we searched the nation, from the window to the wall, in order to find the best strip clubs. It wasn't easy. But it was a whole lot of fun. And expensive, too. Now it's up to you to take this info on where to increase your odds for the most exciting lap dances or even where to find the tastiest grub with your rub. But please, don't forget one thing: erotic entertainment is a wild animal with seductively smooth skin scintillating to the touch. It also has a nice set of nasty fangs and claws ready to pounce...on all your money. Enjoy with caution*. The 50 Best Strip Clubs in America Playhouse Lounge - Burlington, NJ Baby Dolls - Dallas, TX Spearmint Rhino - Las Vegas, NV Hi Liter Gentlemen's Club - Phoenix, AZ Mons Venus - Tampa, FL Flight Club - Inkster, MI Bogart's Lounge - Inkster, MI Scarlett's Ybor Strip - Tampa, FL Tootsie's Cabaret - Miami, FL Electric Blue Cafe - Tolland, CT Brad's Brad's Flamingo - Indianapolis, IN Pandora's Adult Cabaret - Seattle, WA Desire - Providence, RI Dancers Royale - Cocoa Beach, FL Oasis Goodtime Emporium - Atlanta, GA Hip Hugger - Kokomo, IN Scarlett's Cabaret - Washington Park, IL Treasures Houston - Houston, TX Industrial Strip - Hammond, IN Club Fantasies - Providence, RI Bourbon Street - Phoenix, AZ Silver Criket - Dearborn, MI Blue Moon Gentlemen's Club - Phoenix, AZ Flashdancers Midtown - New York, NY Heavenly Bodies - Elk Grove Village, IL Synn - City of Industry, CA Sapphire Gentlemen's Club - Las Vegas, NV Little Darlings - Las Vegas, NV The Go-Go Rama - Laurence Harbor, NJ The Library - Las Vegas, NV The Crazy Horse - San Francisco, CA Henry The VIII Lounge - Inkster, MI 2001 Odyssey - Tampa, FL Spearmint Rhino - City of Industry, CA Cadillac Lounge - Providence, RI The St. James - Houston, TX The Landing Strip Lounge - Romulus, MI Cheetah's - San Diego, CA Coliseum - Detroit, MI Oasis - Philadelphia, PA The Cheetah - Atlanta, GA Tropical Lei - Upland, CA The Men's Club of Raleigh - Raleigh, NC Ebony Inn - Fairmount Heights, MD Mario's Showplace - Webster, MA Gallaghers 2000 - Queens, NY Paradise - City of Industry, CA Diamond Dolls - Pompano Beach, FL Pink Pony - Atlanta, GA Foxy Lady - Providence, RI

21 comments

• mark94
    3 years ago
    Blue Moon. Top 50. Top 50 shitholes ?
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I’ve been to about 1/3 of these. Seems like the judges have fairly low standards.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    I have been to half. The list seems pretty random. Ranges from extras factory dives to upscale air dance clubs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Where did this list come from?
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    If my memory serves me correct, 19 for me. Did whoever make this list realize there's more than 12 states in the country that has strip clubs?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    In my neck of the woods, that's a lot of has beens (Electric Blue) and never was (Club Fantasies).
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ My impression as well. Granted, Fantasies was great ... over 10 years ago.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Definitely seems like a dated list. I've been to about 20 of these; some used to be good, but haven't been good in years. Looking at you Blue Moon and Industrial Strip.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I've only been to twelve of them. I need to get out more.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ maybe but a lot of the ones on THAT list are dumps.
  • EastCoaster
    3 years ago
    Well, I don't know about the list itself, but the intro was plagiarized from this site [view link] and was written in 2012.
  • TxVegas
    3 years ago
    This list is pretty accurate from several years ago. I counted 32 of the clubs visited. (I think that means that I have a problem). There are some clubs on that list that I would absolutely not go to now. Blue Moon in Phoenix, Electric Blue in Tolland by UCONN, etc. I think if the list is from 2012, it just goes to show how quickly clubs can be hot one minute and so bad you have no desire to go a few years later. Some of the drop off is based on changes to the local rules or enforcement of local rules. Places like Myrtle Beach or Providence (except for Desire). It also reminds us that this site is helpful to know that the club you went to on that business trip three years ago and had such a good time at is no longer worth even trying.
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    Been to 16 of them. A lot of them my last visit was anywhere from 9 to 30 years ago.
  • EastCoaster
    3 years ago
    I have been to 31 of the 50 clubs on the list. That said, I have never been to the one that is less than 30 minutes from where I live. And from the reviews of it on TUSCL, I won't bother.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    Not being the world traveler as most seem to be I've only been to 5 on that list. If those are in the top 50 Ive not missed much
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Sorry to disagree with the OP, but a definitive list can be found here: [view link] Although, I really think the site admin for that list should remove the clubs which are known to be closed and out of business.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Another garbage post from a guy who rarely offers any of his own insight. Use a little less plagiarism and reveal the method used to determine the best clubs. It’s more work to assemble your own thoughts - but folks usually respect you more. (Unless you are SJG).
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    9/50 - 10/40 oh well.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    For those keeping score - I’m batting 100% - 0 out of 50! Likely the best clubs are several levels of class above my tastes.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    8/50 on the random crap list Only 3/40 on the TUSCL list
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The list is alright but far from perfect; but better than many lists I've seen over the years - often times these lists are created by people who are not hardcore strip-clubbers and likely rely on Google or Yelp reviews which are often done by infrequent amateur SCers. TUSCL is probably the best source for strip-club info - many mainstream articles about strip clubs and either second-hand-info, or they are overly-sanitized for a mainstream audience - TUSCL is all firsthand info often times from experienced SCers and often not sanitized for mainstream consumption.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion