tuscl

Dat Ass!

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
Saturday, September 11, 2021 3:39 AM
Did you ever see a stripper with an ass so hot you wished you could floss your teeth with her panties?

4 comments

• ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Not really sure that would be recommended by the American Dental Association...
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    In my day we considered "buttmunch" to be a pejorative, so I'll pass on the flossing part. But I concur with the general sentiment, yes, all the time. When spanking is offered, I usually respond by saying I'm afraid God would be angry with me for striking His masterpiece.
  • Jasdoit
    3 years ago
    Bigger is not always better. Some have hugh butt injections or implants. Make the cheeks feel like bowling balls. But the god given, perfectly round, soft and juicy asses are what men fought wars for.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    My first ATF was a young blonde spinner with a perfect little round ass so tight you could bounce a quarter off it. What put it over the edge as my favorite ass ever were her tan lines. She wore a g-string of course when she danced but must have sunbathed in a standard bikini bottom making a great pale/tan pattern. Sounds crazy but it was so hot to me. It was the early 80s and she was probably about 19 and I was 21. Ah memories…Persian from the Oasis in Camden NJ if anyone remembers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion