tuscl

The farther you get from the Mexico border, the more and better the reviews

In fact, the further you get from the southern bother, the more reviews there are. No doubt being relatively close to the Mexican border kills strip club reviews. Most mexican dancers are disgustingly fat, and only a handful of customers are drawn to that type.

So I've noticed that most strip club reviews are in locals far away from the Mexican border. Usually Midwest or coastal to the north.

7 comments

• Jascoi
    3 years ago
    you’re entitled to your opinion. I do disagree however.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Grass always seems greener. I like Latinas though so I'm gonna disagree here too.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Coz there's a shortage of fat Americans???? 😭😭🤡🤡🤡

• Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    All those club ad reviews somehow got Hong Kong ranked no. 1 on the site. Pretty good for a bunch of disgustingly fat Mexican chicks close to the border.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Or perhaps people just tend to review the brothels in the more densely-populated regions / airport locales a tit bit more often than they review the Friday-night-out clubs in suburbia?
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    I liked the clubs I visited in San Antonio and Dallas far more than places in St Louis, Baltimore, Memphis or anywhere in Ohio.

Worse than fat ugly Mexicans are fat ugly white girls who think they are too good to be getting naked on grinding on my lap because they are white.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    I’ve noticed that clubs with at least 1 stripper from Peru get more reviews than clubs with Scottish strippers. Based on science. Trust me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion