tuscl

The truth about Biden's capitulaton to Taliban starting to be revealed

On MSNBC: Biden National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan refuses to call the Taliban an enemy
https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1…

On ABC: Biden National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan doesn't rule out giving aid to Afghanistan
https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1…

55 comments

• ime
    3 years ago
    Biden Admin Treason let me count the ways.
  • Smoothbrother
    3 years ago
    Why are you talking politics on a strip club message board? Nobody cares what you have to say. We just want to know where the best titties are at.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Jake Sullivan is the consummate Washington insider. Impeccable, elite education credentials. Book smart. Fiercely loyal to the Democrat party. Knows all the right people. Not a lick of common sense.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    "Why are you talking politics on a strip club message board? Nobody cares what you have to say. We just want to know where the best titties are at."

Then I suggest you restrict yourself to The Front Room and VIP forums.

• jackslash
    3 years ago
    Treasonous Trump and his retarded rioters attacked our own capitol, but now they fake outrage when Biden ends a 20-year war.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Yeah walking unarmed around the building they were let into it. Biden lets troops die and leaves an enemy billions in weapons, Democrats are actual retards. Go suck Rachel Maddows dick more.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Wah, the rioters attacked the capitol. If they had been black you'd have been thrilled jackanape.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Also with your party line talking points, no one wanted them to stay but you evacuate civilians first then troops, but Biden voters with bloody hands need to cope with the momentous failure he is on every level. Try being honest...wait you would be kicked out of the scumbag Democrat party if you were.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The real issue isn’t any one man or even any one party. It’s the permanent uniparty ruling class in Washington DC. We now realize they even occupy the military. These are sleazy, amoral, bureaucrats with no skills other knowing how to get promoted, take credit for work their subordinates do, and blame any failing on someone else.

That’s who runs our country and increasingly tells us how to live our lives. Thousands upon thousands of Faucis.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    This is pointless and let me direct your attention to Abraham Lincolns second inaugural address pointing to this phrase
    ‘ "With malice toward none with charity for all with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right let us strive on to finish the work we are in to bind up the nation's wounds, to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan ~ to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and ...’

That’s what we need at this point lest we continue this endless argument with no possible resolution
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    This is hilarious. Biden is just finishing up trumps plan. Just like he sold out to corporate interests regarding covid 19. Youre just getting Trump lite lulz
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    ^ and, a month later, Lincoln was assasinated by a Confederate sympathizer.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    But it was Trumps plan. He was obligated to follow it. Just like the wall, border security, keystone pipeline, G7 pacts,…. Oh wait. Never mind.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Lincoln said that after he broke the South's back. Nowhere in there does it says we forget the errors that got to that point nor who made them.

He didn't give Jefferson Davis a spot in his cabinet.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    25 must have just stumbled upon the “ malice toward none “ 2nd inaugural since he apparently didn’t know about it during Trump’s 4 years.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You Trump voters just want to fight, I’m tired of the whole lot of you I’ll leave you with a bit of honesty
    It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person with a stupid person it’s impossible
    I’m sure that now the debate will be who’s the stupid person or persons but I have no interest in this subject any more
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    25, the “ you’re too stupid to debate” insult is getting a little old. You seem to trot it out every time you lose an argument. Here are some fresh insults for you.

"He can't fart and chew gum at the same time."

-- LBJ on Gerald Ford

"He's the only genius with an IQ of 6."

-- Gore Vidal on Andy Warhol

"The more I think of you, the less I think of you."

-- Henny Youngman

French: "You've got the brains of a cheese sandwich."

Irish: "You're thick as manure and only half as useful.

• skibum609
    3 years ago
    Hollywood Henderson on Terry Bradshaw: He's so dumb that he couldn't spell cat if you spotted him the C and the T. So the pussies called democrats who voted for Biden to overturn everything Trump did now call others stupid for pointing out that Biden did what Trump wanted, just incompetently? Calling others stupid is pathetic when you say stupid shit like that. A real man takes responsibility for his actions. Harry S. Truman would piss on every democrat right now. Wah, its Bush's fault; wah its reagan's fault; wah its Trump's fault; wah, the Kenyan was a genius .....
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @Mark94
    You don't seem to understand simple facts, so I refuse to repeat myself ad nauseaum, this is idiotic to say the least, let's use a football analogy, spiking the ball at the twenty yard line stops the clock, it doesn't score a single point.
    @skibum Harry Truman would have pissed on this Republican bulshit, it's not a party any more it's purely a cult with Trump reprising the role of Jim Jones.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Lol, @25, you're a good dude from our DMs but you're acting like ICEE here, both playing the victim and claiming to be "done" but going back to snipe at people.

It's obvious when the mainstream media either tries to say "it's Trump's fault" or "look at all this good infrastructure stuff we're doing" that there is no defense to the current situation.

The dignified thing to do would be take the L, admit Biden and his people own this, and move on. Or better yet, drop the "my party right or wrong" mindset.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The most recent Rasmussen poll has Joe Biden at 42% approval and 56% disapproval. And, it’s trending down. The last couple days of news are not yet reflected in these numbers. Other polling organizations are seeing a similar trend.

A few President’s have dipped below 40% approval but never this early in the first term. And, if it drops below 40%, it seldom bounces back. Nixon had the all time low at 33% when he resigned.

A President’s ability to get things done, known as political capital, is based almost entirely on his approval numbers.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    We had 4 years of Russia and Impeachment every fucking day.... The Democrats get in office and now its time to heal???? After YOU treated us like shit for 4 years you want to bury the hatchet.... That is absurd, we listened to your whining bitching and moaning forever. You have nothing to do but sit back and take it. In four years we can talk about healing
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "One Biden administration official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said any dismissal would be seen as a tacit admission that the president had erred in removing troops unconditionally from the South Asian nation."

Translation: They're turtling up to save face.

I only hope Biden, Austin, Milley, et al don't fuck up in an even higher-stakes scenario. I am not confident.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/everybo…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @Scrub, yes. It's called China, and they're gunning to kick our ass.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    trump sucked on his approval numbers - OLD RUMP head never got about 40%!

I think you are looking at his “ strongly approve” versus “ strongly disapprove “ numbers. The numbers I had for Biden atre “approve” versus “disapprove”. The strongly numbers are, of course, smaller.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    When the French military is doing more than our CIC is telling our troops to do it is unforgivable
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    President Biden on Thursday told Jewish leaders that he spent time at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh after the October 2018 mass murder of 11 people there — but the synagogue told The Post he never visited.

“I remember spending time at the, you know, going to the, you know, the Tree of Life synagogue, speaking with them,” Biden said in a 16-minute virtual address ahead of the Jewish holidays Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.

Barb Feige, executive director of the Tree of Life, said that Biden did not visit the synagogue in the nearly three years since the anti-Semitic attack.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Taliban calls phone number of Afghan interpreter. Threatens to kill those who helped US. Apparently got phone number from US database.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/mysterious-a…
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    it seems a little odd now that there’s no videos of the survivors of the Afghan crisis arriving at airports. No crowds or families greeting the extracted American residents; no human interest stories and local broadcasted news coverage of relieved Americans, husbands, wives, daughters or sons arriving back in their hometown…. nothing. Six to seven thousand Americans saved from the clutches of the Taliban, and not a single story of those Americans arriving home to the waiting arms of their loving family.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Biden is going back to Delaware this weekend, even while hundreds ( thousands ?) of Americans are still stranded in Afghanistan. This will be his 19th weekend in the last 7 months. That’s a little under 3 weekends a month.

Why does he spend so much time away from the Whitehouse ? We can only speculate but, unlike the Whitehouse, there are no visitor logs of who sees Biden in Delaware.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    "it seems a little odd now that there’s no videos of the survivors of the Afghan crisis arriving at airports."

It's been leaked that there are orders that prohibit filming or photos of Afghan refugees.

https://humanevents.com/2021/09/02/scoop…
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    Biden did the right thing. Glad somebody finally had guts and resolve to do it. Go Joe!
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    ^ For the hundredth time, NO ONE is criticizing Biden for deciding to leave Afghanistan. It’s the disastrous way he did it that’s the problem.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    “It's been leaked that there are orders that prohibit filming or photos of Afghan refugees.”

What about the 5,000 Americans we supposedly evacuated. You’re telling me that not a single TV station wanted a human interest story about their return ?
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    U.S. officials are looking into reports that in the frantic evacuation of desperate Afghans from Kabul, older men were admitted together with young girls they claimed as “brides” or otherwise sexually abused.

U.S. officials at intake centers in the United Arab Emirates and in Wisconsin have identified numerous incidents in which Afghan girls have been presented to authorities as the “wives” of much older men. While child marriage is not uncommon in Afghanistan, the U.S. has strict policies against human trafficking that include prosecutions for offenders and sanctions for countries that don’t crack down on it.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    As many as 29 students from Sacramento, California, remain trapped in Afghanistan. This has been known since at least the date of the August 31 deadline, but hasn’t gotten much notice in national media for reasons which should be obvious.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    "U.S. officials are looking into reports that in the frantic evacuation of desperate Afghans from Kabul, older men were admitted together with young girls "

Diversity!
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    President Biden did not visit the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh after the murder of 11 congregants — despite saying so, the White House admitted Friday.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    At least 17 people were killed and 41 injured, including children, local Afghan news outlets reported after Taliban fired the celebratory gunfire as news broke that the resistance in Panjshir was defeated.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If you guys were this worried about the Texas Taliban.... attack women's rights voter rights and allow guns everywhere. Got Texas looking like Kabul
  • ime
    3 years ago
    When you say voting rights you mean stopping Democrats from cheating i'm sure.

Seems Texas is sending a message to Liberals saying stay out. Hopefully it works.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Actual quotes from our President such as:

“The unprecedented flash floods in New York and New Jersey is yet another merminder that these extreme storms in the crimate clisis crisis are here. We need to do muss be better prepared.”

https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/09/04/…
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

Lol !
    If anyone needs a reminder on how big a buffoon sleepy joe is just read that Bostonherald link.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Congressman Mike McCaul says Six planes with Americans aboard, cleared for arrival by the State Department — but unable to take off from Mazar-i-Sharif because the Taliban wants to use them for leverage. Sounds like a hostage crisis to me.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ We need our military for more important tasks, like fighting white supremacy and climate change.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^ Well the climate really is changing. Yesterday it was sunny and pleasant then all of a sudden it rained this morning and it was a little warmer and a bit muggier. Proof positive that the climate changed!
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    A tale of 2 Hunters. One Hunter died for America. The other grifted millions off his fathers name.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/06/one-hunter…
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The “Fuck Joe Biden” chant on college campuses.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/f-…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's obvious a deal was made. And Biden just finished up Trumps plan. The Afghan gov wasn't allowed in the talks with the Taliban under Trump.

I think there was the realization that the US puppet gov was too corrupt and unpopular to stay jn power without American military support and a state of perpetual war. So an exit strategy that was supposed to be a power sharing scheme with the Taliban ended with a handover of Afghanistan to the Taliban.

I'm sure US corporations will get mineral rights or some economic benefit in Afghanistan for the deal.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    NYT report. The drone we fired at a car supposedly containing a suicide bomber on his way to the Kabul airport was actually a US Aid worker shuttling refugees:

https://www.nytimes.com/video/world/asia…

• mike710
    3 years ago
    Anyone saying Biden is going through with Trump's plan is just plain foolish. He has changed direction on numerous things Trump set in place by executive fiat. If it comes to saying that it was an international thing, Trump changed course by telling the climate change crowd that you don't have to do that by dropping out of the Paris Climate accord.

Bottom line, any fuck ups happening now are not the Orange man's fault.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    CNN reports that Biden will not speak publicly today on the 20th anniversary.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Biden released a recorded video yesterday. Apparently his handlers don’t trust him to give a live speech without fucking it up. I’m watching the reading of the names at the 20th anniversary memorial. Biden is there. I wonder how may times the POS is going to check his watch?
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Kamala Harris followed Hillary Clinton, Biden and Bush and trashed Americans in her 9/11 speech.

Jihadists murdered nearly 3,000 Americans on 9/11.

But Kamala Harris attacked Americans and made the Muslims victims.

“We had differences of opinion in 2001 as we do in 2021. And I believe, that in America, our diversity is our strength,” Harris said at a 9/11 memorial in Shanksville, Pennsylvania. “Sikh and Muslim Americans were targeted because of how they looked or how they worshipped.”
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    Biden is in such poor shape that he had to make a recorded speech for 9/11 because he couldn't be relied on to be able to speak live.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion