tuscl

Best cities to do Uber Eats, Doordash, etc

TheEckster
Wanna go clubbing?
Friday, August 27, 2021 8:22 PM
So I was watching a few videos on Uber Eats drivers. It seems like a good gig. You really have no boss, you set your own hours, all you really do is drive around and deliver. One guy was saying he works 5 hours a day, making like $100 a day. One other guy made $8,000 in 30 days, working every day. All you really need is a reliable and fuel efficient vehicle But that got me wondering, what would be the best cities to do Uber Eats or Doordash. I don't a small city in the Midwest would be good for that kind of thing. Maybe a city like NYC would be best. Like go to Manhattan during the lunch and dinner rushes. And then afterwards you could go visit strip clubs. You could probably make some serious $$$$$ doing it near Wall Street. And a city like NYC you might not even have to use your car - you probably could bike ride, motor scooter, rollerblade, skate, or even walk orders around. Get in good physical shape that way. The only issue with NYC is the cost of living like rent. What do you think?

15 comments

• goodyman
    3 years ago
    you can only make as much as you can deliver per hour and you can't do that many deliveries each hour. Parking, waiting on the person to come to the door or even having to go inside all work against you as a delivery person.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Uber is a rip off fuck uber delivery drivers
  • TheEckster
    3 years ago
    "you can only make as much as you can deliver per hour and you can't do that many deliveries each hour. Parking, waiting on the person to come to the door or even having to go inside all work against you as a delivery person." I just now watched this video about a guy doing Uber Eats in NYC. Video - [view link] I was expecting him to make more money than he really did.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Here is one opinion piece about places: [view link] Seems the recurring theme of the better areas is college students wanting convenience and having the cash, paired with a lower cost of living town.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    No cities. I'm not gonna let some talentless loser who has to resort to "food taxi" handle my food. UberEats and doordash are for habitual drunk drivers whose license has been revoked.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    In my experience food delivery app drivers Are part of a scam. Someone gets on the app but then has someone else driving for them. Can't read GPS or basic delivery instructions. Arrive drunk or high blaming me for them not being able to find my place. For the exorbitant fees I expect better.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And they're always really late if they show up at all.
  • grand1511
    3 years ago
    I know a few Door Dash drivers and they're not making that kind of money. They only get paid a flat rate for the delivery no matter h
  • grand1511
    3 years ago
    ...how long it takes to make it. Plus, no fringe benefits.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I would think somewhere there are a lot of college kids and millennials because that's who appears to be the groups that use these services the most.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Who would want to be a delivery driver? And why are people so damn lazy. Cook your own food.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Do your health a favor and delete the apps. At least burn the calories and pick it up yourself. You’ll also be less likely to eat junk takeout food.
    3 years ago
    You are not going to make money doing this. By the time you factor in repairs and depreciation you are more likely to lose money. Instead maybe take a few business classes so you can figure this out on your own. And quit taking career advice from someone on Facebook. Would you take gambling advice from someone you heard say he made $8,000 on Wheel of Fortune?
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    "Who would want to be a delivery driver?" Guys who like to get fucked by sexy milfs just for delivering a pizza.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    $20 an hour less gas, parking, insurance on the car, and wear and tear; plus taxes =$7.00 an hour job.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion