tuscl

Unrecognizable Dancer?

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 5:51 AM
Have you ever seen a dancer that let herself go so much that you didn't even recognize her? I mean where someone tells you who she is and you're trying to figure out if that could possibly be the same girl.

11 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Many times. But I've seen the opposite too. Probably moreso
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    What's the opposite? Where a gal gave up sandwiches and lost a whole person's worth of weight?
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    yes to your original question. seen it too often.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I think that would depend on how well you knew her to start. None that I was ever intimate with.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Yes yes yes! Best example for me was I met a girl at a TUSCL meet up one time. She was a very attractive MILF that I got some lapdances from. This was at an extras friendly club but I had other plans for the night so I didn’t get any from her. She gave me her number so I txtd her next time I was in town which was aboit months later. It was an afternoon meeting on a Saturday. I went in and had to look at her about 8 times before I convinced myself it was her. She had changed her hair color from brown to blonde and must have put at least 15 pounds on in that relatively short period of time. I didn’t introduce myself and luckily it was long enough she didn’t remember me.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Had a relationship with a Cuban girl. We saw each other on and off for almost two years. She went back to Cuba to take care of her mother for about a month. She had to walk everywhere when there and was out in the sun all the time. I did not know she was Mulatto . So when she had no tan, she looked like a Spaniard. But when she was in the sun a lot , the African came out. When she got back, she walked right up to me. I did not recognize her until she started speaking. She was almost embarrassed. I thought she became the most beautiful black woman I had ever seen.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I can’t say the change was for the worse - but maybe it wasn’t for the better either. I used to spend a good bit of weekend time at a club in Reading Pa - Als Diamond Cabaret. In the late 90’s and early 00’s it was a popular feature dancing location. I ended up befriending a few guys who worked there as well. A dancer whom I knew from family friends danced there. When I first heard she danced at Als - I thought she must be a total knockout hottie! In reality she had a good body, an average face, and big fake tits. Since I knew her from outside the club, seeing her on stage was different. She attempted to create a dominant look. When she was in her late 20’s she pulled off the hot girl look pretty well - and she tried to act exotic and worldly. In Reading, it was easy to fool guys with a few stories about Europe. I ended up losing touch with her over the years. My interest in her waned, I didn’t stay close with her family, and I stopped visiting the Reading area strip clubs. I decided to stop by one night. I’m sitting and enjoying a Yeungling beer, and I see a skinny aging dancer, with thinning and graying hair come on stage. My interest got going - as I enjoy a well used dancer. The big tits were fine - and the body was tight. This didn’t appear to be a drug addled aging banger, but a fit old honey. When she stripped down and flashed her dark hairy bush - I knew immediately who it was! Lol! She slimmed down - got into fitness - and stopped waxing! She turned into a decent looking milf as she was now in her early 40’s. She wanted desperately to get famous, especially when she was younger, and she sadly still held on to that hope. She didn’t mind hooking up and hanging out - and I think she enjoyed having someone who would listen to her stories again.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I've had several dancers I didn't recognize. They usually either fell into the category of overeating and becoming obese or a serious drug addiction. I've been a little surprised how even a 25 pound weight gain can be enough to move a girl from the attractive to unattractive category and end a lucrative stripper career. You would think that someone making a lot of money wouldn't throw that away by over indulging at the dinner table but I've seen several dancer careers cut short after they gained too much weight.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The opposite is when a dancer looks better. I've seen dancers lose weight and get better toned. Old dancers get quality fillers. Some dancers look the same 10 years later. Some look better after kids. Take better care of themselves. The ones who look worse its usually drugs.
  • san_jose_guy_
    3 years ago
    Ive seen dancers get bigger and some dancers got very fit. I really dont care for the most part. Im not trying to marry the girls.
  • nickifree
    3 years ago
    I liked one dancer in particular who had always been about 5'8 and no more than about 130 pounds. She disappeared from the the strip club scene for a couple of years. The next time I saw her she was on stage at a dive strip club and was about 200 pounds. I didn't recognize her at first until I recognized her distinctive tattoos. Then I heard her name mentioned by the DJ as she exited the stage. I walked out at that point.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion