tuscl

Want your car to smell like a dancer?

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
Saturday, August 21, 2021 1:03 AM
Try the Signature Scent car spray from Chemical Guys. Take a look at the reviews on Amazon. This is known as 'The Stripper Scent.' I've ordered this twice. The reviews are spot on. It smells like a stripper is sitting next to you although the scent fades more quickly than I would prefer. Smells like a combination of perfume, Clorox, money, and alcohol. Bring the club to your car. Lol. Ps Juice - this is not consumable. [view link] Review example: Reviewed in Canada on November 12, 2018 Size: 16 OunceVerified Purchase I rated this product 5 stars, because it is exactly what it says. Spray it, close your eyes, and it'll bring you right back to that night you spent $500 you shouldn't have. The scent is strong, and lasts long, and the 16oz bottle will last you forever. Two sprays goes a very long way. However, now imagine your at dinner, and the lady behind you took a shower in her perfume before she left the house. Her smell is now intoxicating you to the point of a headache coming on. That's exactly what the smell is. Everytime I get in my car I think of the lady at the office with the arrogant perfume Smell. I have no idea how to get it out of my, and my girlfriend thinks I have a side chick. 6 people found this helpful

8 comments

• FredFoobaz
    •
    3 years ago
    I always wondered what that smell was in strip clubs. (~20 years ago) Then I happened to go into a hair salon. That was it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    •
    3 years ago
    It should be pussy tequila victorias secret body spray
  • pistola
    •
    3 years ago
    ^It does have some Victoria Secrets perfumes body Spray to it lol.
  • queencarmen
    •
    3 years ago
    I laughed my ass off at this (I am a dancer) and I had to buy it on Amazon. I have never heard of this stuff before !! I’m excited to smell
  • Cashman1234
    •
    3 years ago
    I would buy a spray that did the opposite. If someone has a spray that removes the strip club smell from your car - they could make a lot of money.
  • shadowcat
    •
    3 years ago
    There is. his New Cologne Smells Like Your Next Bad Excuse ANNIE GEORGIA GREENBERG JANUARY 23, 2012, 12:30 PM Bad judgement comes with a price: smelling like bad judgement. But, instead of answering 20 questions about where you've been and who you've been with, you can spritz on an excuse to cover up your naughty night. Introducing Alibis Fragrance For Men in scents like "I was working late," (that smells of "coffee, wool suits, cigarettes, and ink"), "My car broke down," (with hints of fuel and burnt rubber), and "I was out sailing," (which we can only assume, bottles sea-salt and fresh air, or, if you're on the Hudson, sewage and gas scents from Jersey). For now, the product is only being sold in a South African strip club, but we can only hope NYC is next. Yes, it's hard to get behind a product that's meant to deceive, and no, we don't frequent strip clubs ourselves (uh, seriously), but Westway's close enough, and lord knows we've walked out of that place looking for some sort of olfactory refresher. Though Alibis has a very specific audience, we're thinking it's too-cool-for-school enough that someone like Opening Ceremony might just pick up, and we're also hopeful that there will be a new line that comes out to service women's excuses. We expect those to come in scents like, "I was at lunch with my sister," in order to cover up the stench of all the plastic we burned shopping. (Animal New York) I have a t-shirt that reads "I smell like strippers". :)
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    3 years ago
    This sounds very funny! SJG James Brown there was a time 1968 [view link]
  • jackslash
    •
    3 years ago
    My car smells like strippers without using this spray.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion